6 months to sexy

Welcome back to SW Elaine! SF sounds a bit of a nightmare tbh. In the past I have been tempted to try it myself but after your experience I'll stick to SW.

Wow Mich, sounds like you're having a good time! You're young, free and single though so enjoy all the attention - you deserve it after all your hard work.

Well done Elaine!! Glad to have you back from the dark side!!! Well, we're almost in June and I haven't lost all my weight, but i'm halfway there and am loving getting slimmer and slimmer and constantly getting complimented!!! :D I don't know if I should admit this, but hey i'm single so who cares.....I snogged 4 guys on Saturday night!! (obviously separately!!). I'm quite impressed with the new place me and my friends have started going to, a better class of male there!! Also, I must be looking quite desirable so go meeeeee :p;):flirt2::flirt2::flirt2: xxxxx PS. Oh by the way, if anyone remembers the guy who I gave my number to a few weeks back and he didn't call, I spoke to someone who knows him on Saturday night and apparently he's married with a kid....boooo! Why do men do this, makes me sick! He had told me he was single and wanted to meet up and then never texted/rang. Stooooopid man.

Woowoo go you!!!
He does sound stoooopid!! He probably thought when he was drunk that he could have you as a bit on the side and then when he sobered up thought better not :S

Hiya everyone, well the holiday has officially started now i shall be having a takeaway tonight but i dont want something thats bloating hmmmmmmmm............. On the plus 2lb off for me :) ive acheived my holiday goal and done better by 2lb woop yay !! no off ski i go to have wine and lots of yummy salad xxxxx

Big_bear - 19lbs to go -22lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-13lbs to go 43lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 27.0lbs to go 19.0lbs lost
El aine-30lbs - 14 to go 16 lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 17lbs to go 36lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 17lbs to go 32 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 0 lbs to go 37 lbs lost TARGET in 15 weeks!
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane910- 38lbs to go 0lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 32.5lbs to go, 11.5lb lost
michjoanne - 30lb to go 16.5lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost
dablaksista - 21 to go, 0lbs lost
ShellyStar- 30lbs to go | 0lbs loss

Welcome back to SW Elaine! SF sounds a bit of a nightmare tbh. In the past I have been tempted to try it myself but after your experience I'll stick to SW.

Wow Mich, sounds like you're having a good time! You're young, free and single though so enjoy all the attention - you deserve it after all your hard work.

Haha Krups, yes i'm having a brill time at the moment, but i'm not young...just think I am in the head!! Off to Derby on sat to celebrate my birthday (it's on the 8th) xxx

Woowoo go you!!!
He does sound stoooopid!! He probably thought when he was drunk that he could have you as a bit on the side and then when he sobered up thought better not :S
Yeah stoooopid man, I reckon that was what he thought too. I'll have words with him next time I see him!! xxx
Hiya everyone, well the holiday has officially started now i shall be having a takeaway tonight but i dont want something thats bloating hmmmmmmmm............. On the plus 2lb off for me :) ive acheived my holiday goal and done better by 2lb woop yay !! no off ski i go to have wine and lots of yummy salad xxxxx
Fab GGS, you've done so well. Glad it's still coming off. Had bad week this week (bank hol) so bit scared about WI this week. Shame we have lost quite a few people on the way. Enjoy your hol...you deserve it xxx

Well done on your loss!!
Have a fab holiday!!!

Yeah stoooopid man, I reckon that was what he thought too. I'll have words with him next time I see him!! xxx

He'll have to face the wrath!!!

Well I bit the bullet and decided to become a body shop consultant! Haha so if anyone else fancies being one let me know ;):D

Well done on your loss!!
Have a fab holiday!!!

He'll have to face the wrath!!!

Well I bit the bullet and decided to become a body shop consultant! Haha so if anyone else fancies being one let me know ;):D
Hey thats great..i'm going to a body shop party on thursday! xxx

There's quite a few Wednesday weighers isn't there? Good luck everyone! I just sneak peaked and I've put on about 1lb. I'm hoping a magic bath and lots of fibre and water might work there magic for a STS tommorrow lol

Hi hope yr all well!! Um still not on plan infact I'm lucky if I eat n if I do it's not sw friendly.
Nausea n sickess is constant.

7 weeks n lost 1lb this week

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

You'll have to let me know how it goes, what they do that's good or if there's anything that's pants! :)

I will hon xxx
There's quite a few Wednesday weighers isn't there? Good luck everyone! I just sneak peaked and I've put on about 1lb. I'm hoping a magic bath and lots of fibre and water might work there magic for a STS tommorrow lol
Yeah me too, I had put on 3.5lb yesterday when I scale hopped so decided not to go to WI tonight,but when I sneaky scale hopped today I was only 1lb up. I think it's cos it's my * week, up and down. But I'm still not going as i have a lot on my mind today (got to go London at crack of dawn) so I may try to go on Thurs ngt but if not i'll go next week. Will easy get 1lb off and more by next week xxx

Yay - i lost 3lb at wi today! Totally unexpected. Chuffed! Now I've only got 14 pounds left to shift. Bring it on!

Just updating the list.

Big_bear - 19lbs to go -22lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-13lbs to go 43lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 27.0lbs to go 19.0lbs lost
El aine-30lbs - 14 to go 16 lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 14lbs to go 39lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 17lbs to go 32 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 0 lbs to go 37 lbs lost TARGET in 15 weeks!
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane910- 38lbs to go 0lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 32.5lbs to go, 11.5lb lost
michjoanne - 30lb to go 16.5lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost
dablaksista - 21 to go, 0lbs lost
ShellyStar- 30lbs to go | 0lbs loss

Yay - i lost 3lb at wi today! Totally unexpected. Chuffed! Now I've only got 14 pounds left to shift. Bring it on!
Fantastic hon...well done : ) So proud of you xxx

Hi hope yr all well!! Um still not on plan infact I'm lucky if I eat n if I do it's not sw friendly.
Nausea n sickess is constant.

7 weeks n lost 1lb this week

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

Hope you start to feel better soon! Try not to worry too much about food being SW friendly, just concentrate on trying to feel well!!

Yeah me too, I had put on 3.5lb yesterday when I scale hopped so decided not to go to WI tonight,but when I sneaky scale hopped today I was only 1lb up. I think it's cos it's my * week, up and down. But I'm still not going as i have a lot on my mind today (got to go London at crack of dawn) so I may try to go on Thurs ngt but if not i'll go next week. Will easy get 1lb off and more by next week xxx

Sneaky peeking is evil... I don't know why I do it!!! We'll have to have 100% weeks :)

Well done!!!! I'm so jealous!!

Well I STS horray!!! I'm ashamed to admit I cheated though :0S
I wore a denim skirt rather than the usual jeans cos it weighs less!!! Haha I'll be cursing when next week it's snowing and I end up having to wear it!
Glad I didn't put on though even if I didn't cheat! Going to try really hard to have a good week this week and not use any of my weeklies today so I've got them all for the weekend!!
Ooooh Just thought I should have said, sorry for shamelessly pimping myself but I can't do parties for you cos you live nationwide but if anyone wants to buy bodyshop stuff or become a bodyshop person you can do so through me!!!

I wore a denim skirt rather than the usual jeans cos it weighs less!!! Haha I'll be cursing when next week it's snowing and I end up having to wear it!
Glad I didn't put on though even if I didn't cheat! Going to try really hard to have a good week this week and not use any of my weeklies today so I've got them all for the weekend!!
Ooooh Just thought I should have said, sorry for shamelessly pimping myself but I can't do parties for you cos you live nationwide but if anyone wants to buy bodyshop stuff or become a bodyshop person you can do so through me!!!
Well done Jooloo! You must live near to me :p haha xx

Haha I will hun :D Having an ann summers party soon so might as well have a body shop one too!! :p xxx

jooloo said:

Well done pudding!
I'm a massive cheat - usually wear a dress or leggings to weigh in! Ahahahah!!! I'll buy some body shop stuff x

katiem said:
Haha I will hun :D Having an ann summers party soon so might as well have a body shop one too!! :p xxx

I had an Anne Summers party last week!

Sony forgot my invite to the body shop party of joy! x

Well guys - still in London but still on track! Wedding tomorrow and will then be uber strict until WI... My new first weigh in ahahhaah x

Oooh, it'd be exciting to meet a 6 months to sexy lady!
Well let me know when you wanna do one.

Well done pudding!
I'm a massive cheat - usually wear a dress or leggings to weigh in! Ahahahah!!! I'll buy some body shop stuff x

I had an Anne Summers party last week!

Sony forgot my invite to the body shop party of joy! x

Well guys - still in London but still on track! Wedding tomorrow and will then be uber strict until WI... My new first weigh in ahahhaah x

Shall I send you a catalogue?
Have fun at your wedding 2moro!!

Back