6 months to sexy

Thanks hun, I go on hol next Friday for 2 weeks and then Ann summers in July, so prob august or beginning of September but I'll send ya a message :D
Well done Elaine I still lurk on your diary haha!!! And welcome back to SW! Hope your having a great time in London and it's lovely weather :)
Well I'm still sort of sticking to SW lol... In fact who am I kidding?! I'm not at all.. Still just within target range but I'm going to east coast camping tomorrow and then next Friday I'm going to France for 2 weeks so will prob need to start SW again when I get back lmao!! Xx

Thanks hun, I go on hol next Friday for 2 weeks and then Ann summers in July, so prob august or beginning of September but I'll send ya a message :D
Well done Elaine I still lurk on your diary haha!!! And welcome back to SW! Hope your having a great time in London and it's lovely weather :)
Well I'm still sort of sticking to SW lol... In fact who am I kidding?! I'm not at all.. Still just within target range but I'm going to east coast camping tomorrow and then next Friday I'm going to France for 2 weeks so will prob need to start SW again when I get back lmao!! Xx

Ooh camping and a hol in france. Sounds lovely! I wouldn't worry about what you eat within reason... you know you can loose anything you put on! Have fun :)

Two months. 1 dress.

Edit: I deleted the back pics as the before pic is too hideous (damn you backless dress) but have posted in my diary (link in sig) xxx

Attachments

• image-3854154652.jpg
    image-3854154652.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 33
  • image-4002125380.jpg
    image-4002125380.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 34
Well I STS horray!!! I'm ashamed to admit I cheated though :0S
I wore a denim skirt rather than the usual jeans cos it weighs less!!! Haha I'll be cursing when next week it's snowing and I end up having to wear it!
Glad I didn't put on though even if I didn't cheat! Going to try really hard to have a good week this week and not use any of my weeklies today so I've got them all for the weekend!!
Ooooh Just thought I should have said, sorry for shamelessly pimping myself but I can't do parties for you cos you live nationwide but if anyone wants to buy bodyshop stuff or become a bodyshop person you can do so through me!!!
Thats great, i would've loved a STS but chickened out. Need to do well for next weds, plus it's my bday that day..aaggghhh xxx

Well done Jooloo! You must live near to me :p haha xx
Does anyone on here live in Derby, or know Derby centre at all? Going out there tomorrow night for my bday and could do with knowing main high street ie. street with most pubs on it! I've seen a street called Beckett Street with an 80s bar on it and also a 'Flares' but can't stay there all night!! xxx
Well done pudding!
I'm a massive cheat - usually wear a dress or leggings to weigh in!
Well guys - still in London but still on track! Wedding tomorrow and will then be uber strict until WI... My new first weigh in ahahhaah x
Haha i'm guilty of the 'clothes that are paper thin' trick...sometimes works!!. Re: London, I was there yesterday, picking up my new car from my uncles house xxx
Hi Katie! You did well to get there in the first place, better than all of us lot!! xxx
Two months. 1 dress.

Edit: I deleted the back pics as the before pic is too hideous (damn you backless dress) but have posted in my diary (link in sig) xxx
You look amazing hon! I've been really daring recently and been out a couple of times in a tiny bolero cardy!! Few months ago that would have been unheard of, always have to have Coat or Long Blouse or Long cardy to cover my size, would never have gone out allowing people to see round my middle!! Actually tomorrow I was going to get a dress but didn't find one i liked (i'm not a girly girl really), so i'm wearing black sequinned leggings (bought them about a year ago when i saw cheryl cole wearing some but they didn't fit me then!), a cream lace see through top that i purchased from Next today and my black bolero. The lace top is just long enough to cover my bum so i'm wearing a wide black belt. I THINK i can get away with it unless the mirror's lying to me and I haven't got body dysmorphia (think that's the right word!!). Also, i'm at the hairdressers tomorrrow for cut/colour and my hairdresser has told me to bring some of my hair extensions and she will also dye them and then put them in and transform my hair into a messy side bun a la Cheryl Cole!! Can't wait!! xxx

Two months. 1 dress.

Wow! Quite a transformation! I looked at the pics in your diary, even more of a diffrence from behind. It's amazing.
The colour of that dress is absolutely gorgeous as well.
You should be really proud of yourself!

You look amazing hon! I've been really daring recently and been out a couple of times in a tiny bolero cardy!! Few months ago that would have been unheard of, always have to have Coat or Long Blouse or Long cardy to cover my size, would never have gone out allowing people to see round my middle!! Actually tomorrow I was going to get a dress but didn't find one i liked (i'm not a girly girl really), so i'm wearing black sequinned leggings (bought them about a year ago when i saw cheryl cole wearing some but they didn't fit me then!), a cream lace see through top that i purchased from Next today and my black bolero. The lace top is just long enough to cover my bum so i'm wearing a wide black belt. I THINK i can get away with it unless the mirror's lying to me and I haven't got body dysmorphia (think that's the right word!!). Also, i'm at the hairdressers tomorrrow for cut/colour and my hairdresser has told me to bring some of my hair extensions and she will also dye them and then put them in and transform my hair into a messy side bun a la Cheryl Cole!! Can't wait!! xxx

How did your hairddresser/outfit combo go? Sounds gorgeous!

Mich - thank you hun! Do you live close to London then? Or just your family?

Jooloo - THANKK YOUUU! It's so weird how diffeent it looks. I always think clothes change on different people/sizes anyway but whoo! Was really nervous as I had nothing else to wear so really needed to get in to it!

HAHA!

Role on buying another inspiration dress! :D

Wow! Quite a transformation! I looked at the pics in your diary, even more of a diffrence from behind. It's amazing.
The colour of that dress is absolutely gorgeous as well.
You should be really proud of yourself!

How did your hairddresser/outfit combo go? Sounds gorgeous!
Ah it went really well...felt a little bit fat on the night, because I forgot to bring going out knickers for the night (ones I was going to bring are made from elasticated material so hold you in a bit), only had loose cottony pair that i'd brought for the morning so they didn't hold me in that much!! Never mind, apart from that felt like I looked good : ) Loved my hair! Will put a picture up but cos it's dark you can't really see the bun at the side! xxx

Mich - thank you hun! Do you live close to London then? Or just your family?

Jooloo - THANKK YOUUU! It's so weird how diffeent it looks. I always think clothes change on different people/sizes anyway but whoo! Was really nervous as I had nothing else to wear so really needed to get in to it!

HAHA!

Role on buying another inspiration dress! :D
Hi Elaine...you're welcome, i said it because you DO look fabulous! No I don't live near London at all but my uncle/aunt do, they live in Highgate. I live up here in Stalybridge, Cheshire. My uncle knows a lot about cars and had bought it on my behalf xxx :flirt2:

Attachments

• Derby 009.jpg
    Derby 009.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 41
Hi girls

Just a quick one I lost 2 lbs this week.

I got my part-time job start 22nd June

I got Take That tickets well excited.

You are all doing fab & hope you're all well.

Take Care all XXX

Hi girls

Take Care all XXX
Well done BB that's fab :D
See things are coming good for you now...about time cos you deserve it :flirt2:xxx

Hi girls

Take Care all XXX

Well done and congrats on your job!
I've made my first body shop sales so I'm feeling more positive about doing that.. yey!

Hello lovelies!

JOOLOO - how are you getting on?

Mich - you look beaut, when are we having this meeting of joy?

BB - Well done hun :clap:

SEE - sexy we will be :D

Me? Well.. remember my three weeks of slim fast (yuck!) where I lost 1lb, 1.5lb & 1lb per week.

WELL! I quit - I returned to slimming world (praise the lord!) and even with eating out (literally breakfast, lunch and dinner 5 days of of 7!!!) I managed to lost 3lbs my first week back.

All I have to say is I TRUST THE PLAN!

I'm aiming for a 100% week this week, want a good loss next week.. although *cough cough mumble* I'm kinda going away again this weekend.. oppsie! But will still stick to the plan! I will, I will, I will! xxxxx

Hello lovelies!

Me? Well.. remember my three weeks of slim fast (yuck!) where I lost 1lb, 1.5lb & 1lb per week.

WELL! I quit - I returned to slimming world (praise the lord!) and even with eating out (literally breakfast, lunch and dinner 5 days of of 7!!!) I managed to lost 3lbs my first week back.

I'm aiming for a 100% week this week, want a good loss next week.. although *cough cough mumble* I'm kinda going away again this weekend.. oppsie! But will still stick to the plan! I will, I will, I will! xxxxx
Great Elaine...glad to have you back!!! These fad diets are crap, i've tried them for years, SW only one thats worked for me for so long, i'm faffing a bit at the moment (been celebrating my bday since sat even though it's not till tomorrow!!!) but i'm still around the same weight so haven't put any on yet. WI next week now as out for my bday meal tomorrow xxx
As for our meet up, August would be good, we'll be superskinny by then!!! We'll have to check where everyone lives and see where's easiest xxx
Well done and congrats on your job!
I've made my first body shop sales so I'm feeling more positive about doing that.. yey!
Well done!! I love body shop stuff xxx

Hello all, just catching up on all your posts.

Elaine - you look fab in that dress, and well done on shifting 3lbs on your first week back.

Mich - loving the hair!

Jooloo - sounds like the bodyshop job is taking off - fab.

Big Bear - well done on getting the job! Go you!

Well girls i lost 1.5lbs today - just 12.5lbs to go! Hurrah!

Just updating the list.

Big_bear - 19lbs to go -22lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-13lbs to go 43lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 27.0lbs to go 19.0lbs lost
El aine-30lbs - 14 to go 16 lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 12.5 to go 40.5lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 17lbs to go 32 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 0 lbs to go 37 lbs lost TARGET in 15 weeks!
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane910- 38lbs to go 0lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 32.5lbs to go, 11.5lb lost
michjoanne - 30lb to go 16.5lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost
dablaksista - 21 to go, 0lbs lost
ShellyStar- 30lbs to go | 0lbs loss

Hi all hope ur well

Bb well done :) happy for u

El aine glad u went bk to sw but hats off to u for giving sf the best shot u could!

Can't remeber anything else lol

I am 8-9 weeks pregnant today! Still got nausea and sickness and off plan. But weighed today to a 1.5lb loss :)
Had midwife yesterday bloods all come bk ok. Got first scan on 8th July! :) and yesterday I went to Jacobs school for a meetin and fill forms cuz he starts reception in September :) bless him can't wait!!! He is all big and grown up!!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

Thanks for the reminder Krups - I always forget to update!

Big_bear - 19lbs to go -22lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-13lbs to go 43lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 27.0lbs to go 19.0lbs lost
El aine-30lbs - 11 to go 19 lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 12.5 to go 40.5lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 17lbs to go 32 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 0 lbs to go 37 lbs lost TARGET in 15 weeks!
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane910- 38lbs to go 0lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 32.5lbs to go, 11.5lb lost
michjoanne - 30lb to go 16.5lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost
dablaksista - 21 to go, 0lbs lost
ShellyStar- 30lbs to go | 0lbs loss

WELL DONE :bunnydance: :clap: :bunnydance: :clap:

Leanne and Krups! WHOOT! Thank you for the kind comments Krups.

Leanne, are you getting a nice little bump now?!

In other news.. I bought a new dress in a size 16 for Leeds festival - HA it doesn't even go over my head! Well, it does.. but it's sooo tight I couldn't even take a before picture! ha ha ha!
I do think I'm edging towards a 16 - 18 now (down from a 22) but gee sometimes clothes are made on the snug side! ha ha ha

Hope everyone's having a good week?! I am.. on track for another 100% sw day! :bunnydance:

Seriously, it's so easy to stick to plan now.. food seems like such a luxury after slim fast! LOL.

Hope everyone's doing great - trying to up my water (hello fellow race horse bb!) and currently on my 8th glass and 6th toilet trip (that's just since being at work.. and they are big glasses :D) x

In other news.. I bought a new dress in a size 16 for Leeds festival - HA it doesn't even go over my head! Well, it does.. but it's sooo tight I couldn't even take a before picture! ha ha ha!
I do think I'm edging towards a 16 - 18 now (down from a 22) but gee sometimes clothes are made on the snug side! ha ha ha

Hope everyone's having a good week?! I am.. on track for another 100% sw day! :bunnydance:

Seriously, it's so easy to stick to plan now.. food seems like such a luxury after slim fast! LOL.

Hope everyone's doing great - trying to up my water (hello fellow race horse bb!) and currently on my 8th glass and 6th toilet trip (that's just since being at work.. and they are big glasses :D) x

Yeah, I bet all the food on sw feels great after sf. I'm tempted to try sf just so I can get the relief of getting back on sw - haha! I bet you'll be in that size 16 dress before you know it Elaine. What date is Leeds festival?

Well I've only got 12.5lbs to go till target but I think I've maybe set my target weight too high at 9st 7. When I see myself in the mirror I still see a fat piggywig so don't know what to do. I'll be a size 12 at target (currently a 14) so maybe should be satisfied with that? I know my current target is maintainable and I don't want to set a target I can't maintain so confused.com. We'll see...Have a great day everyone!

Hello lovelies!

Wow.. well done on loosing 3lb! I'm completely baffled about SF not working well though... maybe it's true about your body going into starvation mode?!

Hello all, just catching up on all your posts.

Elaine - you look fab in that dress, and well done on shifting 3lbs on your first week back.

Mich - loving the hair!

Jooloo - sounds like the bodyshop job is taking off - fab.

Big Bear - well done on getting the job! Go you!

Well girls i lost 1.5lbs today - just 12.5lbs to go! Hurrah!

Well done on loosing 1.5lbs!!!

Hi all hope ur well

Bb well done :) happy for u

El aine glad u went bk to sw but hats off to u for giving sf the best shot u could!

Can't remeber anything else lol

I am 8-9 weeks pregnant today! Still got nausea and sickness and off plan. But weighed today to a 1.5lb loss :)
Had midwife yesterday bloods all come bk ok. Got first scan on 8th July! :) and yesterday I went to Jacobs school for a meetin and fill forms cuz he starts reception in September :) bless him can't wait!!! He is all big and grown up!!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

Oohhh.... 8-9 weeks pregnant! So exciting.. it's making me feel broody!!! My daughter will be going to school a year in september and I'm not looking forward to it already... going to miss her too much!

You'll fit in your dress for leeds festival... don't worry! Maybe take a before photo as soon as you can get it on?

Yeah, I bet all the food on sw feels great after sf. I'm tempted to try sf just so I can get the relief of getting back on sw - haha! I bet you'll be in that size 16 dress before you know it Elaine. What date is Leeds festival?

Well I've only got 12.5lbs to go till target but I think I've maybe set my target weight too high at 9st 7. When I see myself in the mirror I still see a fat piggywig so don't know what to do. I'll be a size 12 at target (currently a 14) so maybe should be satisfied with that? I know my current target is maintainable and I don't want to set a target I can't maintain so confused.com. We'll see...Have a great day everyone!

Hmmm... I know what you mean about picking target... I've set mine at 9st10lbs which I think will be a weight I'll look good at. However ever since I hit normal weight range I feel like I'm struggling with motivation. being 17lbs off target seems unachievable and ridiculous when I'm already 'healthy'... I'd say put your target at the top of healthy weight range and see how you feel when you get there... you can always call target for a month and then see how you feel. although I suppose then you risk not bothering to loose anymore and not being happy which is why I've decided to keep plodding on!!!

Back