6 months to sexy

Lol at the website 'you must spread some more reputation before giving it to Michjoanne again' haahah!

Anyway!

WELL DONE EVERYONE! You're all so good!

Unfortunately for me (it's not so bad really) I've been away camping from Friday - Monday. Got back late last night. Ate far too much (really nice) food and drank far too much (not that nice) drink.

Sausages are the enemy and should not be touched - ever! (not quorn, may I add)

I had a tea party/cake stall this weekend too, for the charity I work for and currently have more than 80 cakes in the damn house! ARGH!

Need need NEED to get rid of them! May take them to brownies tonight and give them away for free! LOL!!!!!

Anyway, it's WI tonight and I'm sure I have gained weight! So are my scales, which say + 3.. yes + 3! I only lost 3 last week. Boo hoo. What is wrong with me? As soon as I get to my lowest weight - scoffy scof scoff!

MICH - you little minx you! Well done on the successful dates, not eating of cake and shimming on down in your size 14's!

I am a size 20 in jeans. (really) I bought a pair of size 18's and although they zip up the stomach is all over the place. HAHAH! Although I did take a delightful (ergh, nawt!) pic to compare for when I can fit in them ha ha ha! Don't understand how I can fit in to size 16 dresses and tops :S

TRES WEIRD!

Anyway, wish me luck for a good week.. and for WI tonight if I dare to go! xxxx

Edit: I HAVE to go. Don't I.
Hahaha yes you HAVE to go, as do i!! I'm scared xxx

Hiya everyone well im back from london :)

Im 100% now until August bank holiday !!
Hi GGS, well done on your motivation. I need some of that :D xxx
Hi Mich, Jooloo, GGS, TC19, Leeanne and Elaine(sorry if I've missed anyone out!)

YES YOU HAVE TO GO ha ha! Seriously though you can draw a line under your naughty few days and start completely afresh. And who knows - you might be pleasantly surprised by the number on the scales. Stranger things have happened! Good luck my lovely, will be rooting for ya!
Hi Krups. Thanks hon. Well done on your loss. 3 stone - WOW!! You're doing great xxx
Ellloooo lovlies!

Ela ine get ya butt to weigh in!!!!

Well I've had 4 days of no nausea!!! Party party party!!! And I'm starvin!!! Sooo think sw may be bk on the cards soon!!!! As soon and i have money to buy the healthy stuffs!!!!

Well tomorrow is weigh in and well. Not holding much hope!! So sw better be on cards very soon to keep up with my maintains!!

Am about 10 weeks preg with a 1.5lb loss so far. And sickness goin. Aynt bad at all

Hope ur all doing well! Been quiet on here.... Hope u all haven't been naughty!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb
Hi Leeanne - good that you're still trying hon. Never mind about that tiny gain xxx

GGS - welcome back!
Krups - well done :clap: sexy sexy :bunnydance:

Leanne - thats ace Hun, and glad the sickness has stopped - long may it continue!! *fingers crossed*

I wet to weigh in. 3.5 on.
Yep. Higher than when I started (since I rejoined) I knew the 'lowest weight ever' thing wouldn't last. Ugh!
Ahhh that's what i'm worrying about but at least we're both owning up!! Never mind hon xxx
Arghhh! Weigh in 2moro and for some reason I thought it was acceptable to finish off a packet of choccy dodgers cos I was stressed after the school run. I really need to stop being so naughty!!!!!!!!!!!
Hopefully trying zumba tonight though so maybe that'll fix things lol
Bugger not good is it. I've not been weighed for two weeks now and not pretty...it was my birthday on weds so that's my excuse, but had at least four 'restaurant' meals during that time which will not have helped and last ngt I went to my mums to pick up new car and she had cooked me tea, prob worst thing I could've had night before weigh in - braised steak and carrots, potatoes, and a big chunk of pastry with lots of gravy. Mmmmm was delish but that will have put the final nail in the coffin I reckon! I was meant to be seeing my new man last ngt but cos of all the rushing about etc didn't manage to get there. Gutted as he promised he'd help me burn some calories before today :D:character00264::censored::pillowfight: Anyway, I think the best I can hope for tonight is a 2lb gain!!! Hoping not more than that, but sure it won't be less :cry: At least I'll be able to start behaving again now as i've run riot a bit!! New bfrd not helping, I think he is a 'feeder'!!! Wish me luck girls! :flirt2::p xxx

Sorry bout ur gain ela ine :(

But keep ya head up u can do it!! Start postin ya food diary here so we can help monitor u x

Thank you hun, I will!

Today so far! (Red Day)

Breakfast: muller light (1 syn) banana, apple
Snack: apple
Lunch: ham salad
Snack: muller light (1 syn)

How's the bump today? x

GOOOOOOOO MICH! *pom poms*

Bugger not good is it. I've not been weighed for two weeks now and not pretty...it was my birthday on weds so that's my excuse, but had at least four 'restaurant' meals during that time which will not have helped and last ngt I went to my mums to pick up new car and she had cooked me tea, prob worst thing I could've had night before weigh in - braised steak and carrots, potatoes, and a big chunk of pastry with lots of gravy. Mmmmm was delish but that will have put the final nail in the coffin I reckon! I was meant to be seeing my new man last ngt but cos of all the rushing about etc didn't manage to get there. Gutted as he promised he'd help me burn some calories before today :D:character00264::censored:

Someone get you a fan :p
How's things going with the new mister? Sounds fabby fab :bunnydance:

:pillowfight: Anyway, I think the best I can hope for tonight is a 2lb gain!!! Hoping not more than that, but sure it won't be less :cry: At least I'll be able to start behaving again now as i've run riot a bit!! New bfrd not helping, I think he is a 'feeder'!!! Wish me luck girls! :flirt2::p xxx

Calm the feeder down! LOL!

Don't worry - we're in the same boat :bunnydance: bite the bullet, get weighed and then shimmy on down to meet me, and your 100% week... we will be ON IT! x

OMG... I've just realised that somehow I don't own a pair of trainers so I can't go to Zumba :(

Hey ela ine!
Bump is making me starving!!!!!

Food diary is good so far

Just wondered to u take note of how much super speed food u eat each meal n speed foods?

Jooloo ohhhhh noooooo did u go in the end??!!

Hi guys...thought i'd better check in as you'll all think i've left!! Not been weighed for two weeks, missed 1st June one as I felt i'd put on 1lb and didn't want to spoil it, fully intended to go week after, but had completely forgotten that was my Birthday (8th) so I couldn't go as we were out for meal with friends smack bang in middle of SW class. Never mind, i'm going this week whatever!! xxx
Hi Krups, thanks I loved my hair for Derby, bit dark but you can just about see my lovely bun!! Well done on your 1.5lb, I must get back this week xxx

Hi Elaine, get you skinny minny almost at a size 16, I am in size 14 pants now as all my size 18s look completely ridiculous on me now. I think my weight loss must've given me a new found confidence as well as my luck on the man front has been amazing!! Snogged 4 guys two weeks ago on a night out near me (hahaha bad i know!), then week after I went to Derby for my birthday and copped off with a bloke from there!! Then at the beginning of this week I started to talk to a male friend of one of my friends and he asked me if i'd like to meet up next time he's in the area (he lives in Birmingham). Then this Thursday, my hairdresser asked me if I wanted to go on a blind date with the brother of one of her clients. After lots of protests I finally agreed to take his number and later on I texted him...we texted for two and a half hours then all the next day, then he asked me out for a meal on Saturday for my birthday, we went, had a great time, then he invited me round to his place tonight so he could cook for me, so thats where i've been. Had a lovely time. So two dates in, looking good, altogether girls...'love is in the air, do do do, do do do...'. xxx :candledinner::bliss::character00100:

Ooh i didn't get any cake, more to the point i didn't get any presents either :cry: It's rubbish being older, no-one feels they have to get you presents!! Had a lovely time though, had a few nights out and celebrations and also found myself a new man so not too shabby! xxx

WELL DONE!! Yes seeing yourself in pictures is a good incentive xxx

Love is in the air.. exciting!!
I got him to take the photos and I was a bit dissapointed actually because I think I'm still along way from goal! I suppose a stone makes a hell of alot of difference to how you look though....

PS. Elaine, thanks sooooo much for the rep power, i've got two little green squares now : ) No idea what that means but I like it!!! Will prob take me forever to catch up to likes of you, BB, Krups etc though xxx

I don't even know how the rep power means or what it is?! :confused:

Lol at the website 'you must spread some more reputation before giving it to Michjoanne again' haahah!

Anyway!

WELL DONE EVERYONE! You're all so good!

Unfortunately for me (it's not so bad really) I've been away camping from Friday - Monday. Got back late last night. Ate far too much (really nice) food and drank far too much (not that nice) drink.

Sausages are the enemy and should not be touched - ever! (not quorn, may I add)

I had a tea party/cake stall this weekend too, for the charity I work for and currently have more than 80 cakes in the damn house! ARGH!

Need need NEED to get rid of them! May take them to brownies tonight and give them away for free! LOL!!!!!

Anyway, it's WI tonight and I'm sure I have gained weight! So are my scales, which say + 3.. yes + 3! I only lost 3 last week. Boo hoo. What is wrong with me? As soon as I get to my lowest weight - scoffy scof scoff!

MICH - you little minx you! Well done on the successful dates, not eating of cake and shimming on down in your size 14's!

I am a size 20 in jeans. (really) I bought a pair of size 18's and although they zip up the stomach is all over the place. HAHAH! Although I did take a delightful (ergh, nawt!) pic to compare for when I can fit in them ha ha ha! Don't understand how I can fit in to size 16 dresses and tops :S

TRES WEIRD!

Anyway, wish me luck for a good week.. and for WI tonight if I dare to go! xxxx

Edit: I HAVE to go. Don't I.

Left over cakes are the worst thing ever... I have absolutely no will power at all!!
Did you have a good time camping? I'm thinking about taking hubby as his fathers day present if it's warm but I know that'll kiss goodbye to the healthy eating!!!
It's so annoying when you can get a pair of trousers but then theres severe muffinage lol

Hiya everyone well im back from london :)

Im 100% now until August bank holiday !!

Hope you had fun in london :)
Good luck with 100%

Ellloooo lovlies!

Ela ine get ya butt to weigh in!!!!

Well I've had 4 days of no nausea!!! Party party party!!! And I'm starvin!!! Sooo think sw may be bk on the cards soon!!!! As soon and i have money to buy the healthy stuffs!!!!

Well tomorrow is weigh in and well. Not holding much hope!! So sw better be on cards very soon to keep up with my maintains!!

Am about 10 weeks preg with a 1.5lb loss so far. And sickness goin. Aynt bad at all

Hope ur all doing well! Been quiet on here.... Hope u all haven't been naughty!!

Yey no nausea!!
You're deffinately doing alot better than I did when I was pregnant!!

1.5lbs off for me and hit my 3 stone award - yippeeeee!

Well done!! You're doing really well!!

10 weeks preg
Still not on plan due to money
Sickness n nausea gone I think so bk on it Saturday

0.5lb gain. Not down about it at all! Still 1lb loss since finding out!!

:)

Still really good, well done!

I wet to weigh in. 3.5 on.
Yep. Higher than when I started (since I rejoined) I knew the 'lowest weight ever' thing wouldn't last. Ugh!

Don't worry.. It'll be a fast on fast off thing if you're good this week. :)

Bugger not good is it. I've not been weighed for two weeks now and not pretty...it was my birthday on weds so that's my excuse, but had at least four 'restaurant' meals during that time which will not have helped and last ngt I went to my mums to pick up new car and she had cooked me tea, prob worst thing I could've had night before weigh in - braised steak and carrots, potatoes, and a big chunk of pastry with lots of gravy. Mmmmm was delish but that will have put the final nail in the coffin I reckon! I was meant to be seeing my new man last ngt but cos of all the rushing about etc didn't manage to get there. Gutted as he promised he'd help me burn some calories before today :D:character00264::censored::pillowfight: Anyway, I think the best I can hope for tonight is a 2lb gain!!! Hoping not more than that, but sure it won't be less :cry: At least I'll be able to start behaving again now as i've run riot a bit!! New bfrd not helping, I think he is a 'feeder'!!! Wish me luck girls! :flirt2::p xxx

Hahaha I hope he's not really a feeder!! I struggle with my hubby cos he keeps on having late nate snacks of pepperoni pizza... It's so hard to resist a slice!

Bump is making me starving!!!!!
Jooloo ohhhhh noooooo did u go in the end??!!

Haha hope you're not strugglling too much with being starving.. I find feeding makes me starving too!
I did go :)

Well I dug around in my wardrobe and managed to find a pair of old lace up pumps which I thought would do. I absolutely loved zumba! The lady that ran it seemed completely crazy but it was fun :)
The pumps destroyed my feet though, they rubbed all over! I need to get myself a pair of cheap trainers!
WI today, my scales aren't working so I've got no idea how well I've done.. Normally I know I weigh about 1lb at WI more than I do at home so I can guess. Today I could have lost 2lbs or put on 5lbs so I'm really nervous! I've no idea how ppl get on without sneaky peaking, I think I'm deffinately happier sneaky peaking!!!

So how was zumba! Wish I could go :( would love to experience it!!!

Glad u enjoyed it! :)

I'm sufferin today. Had hardly any sleep as I went to lie on sofa cryin most the night thx to other half who didn't notice I had gone!

N now I'm up with bad hayfever!! :( always suffer bad but no tablets I can take :( eyes are swollen and weepy and can't stop sneezing headache n blocked nose n itchy throat! :(

Least today is my work free day. Put Jacob into nursery then have a hour n half kip. Though I wanted to do housework :( boo :( feel so fed up

Food! (for Leanne :p)

Rainbow red day hahha

Breakfast: magic (purple) porridge
Snack: strawberries
Lunch: 'sw quiche & salad
Snack: nas jelly (does anyone know the syns? Will it be 1/2 as it's 10 cals?)

Mwah xxx

Attachments

• image-3520839150.jpg
    image-3520839150.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 38
Mmmm food I'm hungry!

I'd say yeh half

Looking good I see more speed foods! That's the trick!

Xx

Hiya everyone
today ive had another red day so thats 3 red days in a row...Im having a green day tomorrow then a red saturday, green sunday and red monday :)

Im just updating my stats as ive put on that little bit extra.......but it will be off very soon xx

Big_bear - 19lbs to go -22lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-13lbs to go 43lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 27.0lbs to go 19.0lbs lost
El aine-30lbs - 11 to go 19 lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 11 to go 42lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 13.5lbs to go 35.5 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 0 lbs to go 37 lbs lost TARGET in 15 weeks!
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane910- 38lbs to go 0lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 32.5lbs to go, 11.5lb lost
michjoanne - 30lb to go 16.5lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost
dablaksista - 21 to go, 0lbs lost
ShellyStar- 30lbs to go | 0lbs loss

So how was zumba! Wish I could go :( would love to experience it!!!

I loved zumba!! Don't worry, it won't be long till you can :D

Glad u enjoyed it! :)

I'm sufferin today. Had hardly any sleep as I went to lie on sofa cryin most the night thx to other half who didn't notice I had gone!

N now I'm up with bad hayfever!! :( always suffer bad but no tablets I can take :( eyes are swollen and weepy and can't stop sneezing headache n blocked nose n itchy throat! :(

Least today is my work free day. Put Jacob into nursery then have a hour n half kip. Though I wanted to do housework :( boo :( feel so fed up

:( Hope things are better soon!

i'd like to lose three more stone in the next six months....count me in!

Welcome!! Add your name to the list :)

Hiya everyone
today ive had another red day so thats 3 red days in a row...Im having a green day tomorrow then a red saturday, green sunday and red monday :)

Im just updating my stats as ive put on that little bit extra.......but it will be off very soon xx

Positive attitude.. that's what we like to hear!!

I'm going to try a few red days too. I have only done one red week and foudn that quite hard going, but it was effective.

I always thought with red days they'd be amazing if you can afford loads of meat....!

Nightmare... hubby has had a meeting after work and with trains etc isn't going to be back untill 10:30....
Starving so gobbled a sarni and crisps! It's our 'special tea' night so going to be eating tea at a ridiculous time when i've already eaten argggghhhh!!!
Stooopid public transport!
Only saving grace is that as far as special teas go it shouldn't be too pointy because it's chicken in sweet chilli, mushrooms in black bean, noodles and a spring roll. The sauces are the types in sachets rather than jars so they're alot better. I should probably try and do some exercise before he gets home but can't be bothered!!!

GOOOOOOOO MICH! *pom poms*

Someone get you a fan :p
How's things going with the new mister? Sounds fabby fab :bunnydance:
Calm the feeder down! LOL!
Don't worry - we're in the same boat :bunnydance: bite the bullet, get weighed and then shimmy on down to meet me, and your 100% week... we will be ON IT! x
The new mister is fab...love it!! Bit fed up now though cos he's gone away for a week! Grrrrr! I put 1 lb on at WI, not bad after 2 weeks off inc. my birthday (can't remember if I already posted that). xxx
Well I dug around in my wardrobe and managed to find a pair of old lace up pumps which I thought would do. I absolutely loved zumba! The lady that ran it seemed completely crazy but it was fun :)
The pumps destroyed my feet though, they rubbed all over! I need to get myself a pair of cheap trainers!
WI today, my scales aren't working so I've got no idea how well I've done.. Normally I know I weigh about 1lb at WI more than I do at home so I can guess. Today I could have lost 2lbs or put on 5lbs so I'm really nervous! I've no idea how ppl get on without sneaky peaking, I think I'm deffinately happier sneaky peaking!!!
Yes i'm always sneaky peaking and i'm the same, SW scales about 1lb up on mine. Good luck! I'd love to go to Zumba but can't really afford it, it's six pound near me xxx
Food! (for Leanne :p)

Rainbow red day hahha

Breakfast: magic (purple) porridge
Snack: strawberries
Lunch: 'sw quiche & salad
Snack: nas jelly (does anyone know the syns? Will it be 1/2 as it's 10 cals?)

Mwah xxx
Whats purple porridge? Sounds revolting but if it helps me to lose weight I might consider it!! :D And yes, I fully intend to shimmy on down to you in the summer, any ideas where we should go? :stinkyfeet::party0049::7834: xxx
i'd like to lose three more stone in the next six months....count me in!
Welcome :p Feel free to join our happy bunch xx
Hiya everyone

Hi GGS, can you post a typical red day menu for me? I might give them a go for next few days. Never done red days before and not sure about it. I don't like cheese so couldn't eat that but maybe not on red days anyway? xx
Nightmare... hubby has had a meeting after work and with trains etc isn't going to be back untill 10:30....
Starving so gobbled a sarni and crisps! It's our 'special tea' night so going to be eating tea at a ridiculous time when i've already eaten argggghhhh!!!
Stooopid public transport!
Only saving grace is that as far as special teas go it shouldn't be too pointy because it's chicken in sweet chilli, mushrooms in black bean, noodles and a spring roll. The sauces are the types in sachets rather than jars so they're alot better. I should probably try and do some exercise before he gets home but can't be bothered!!!
Aw bless Jooloo, altered circumstances really do make a difference don't they!! Hope you're not feeling too fed up xxx

Still up in the lankes.
Have chicken, activia yogurt and sugar free jelly to keep me going but aaaaahhh it's SO wet and miserable! Hope everyone's having a good weekend! x

I am bk on sw!!!

Woooo hooooo

So far had musli n semi skimmed milk for brekki!

Not sure what to have for lunch!!

Not gonna be full on plan but gonna be a guideni think. Like not gonna measure as strict n not be strict on my a and b choices so if I want milke I will have it and if I want cheese that too. Wholemeal pasta and rice n bread for bs so it's healthier.

11 weeks pregnant Monday. Gonna start bump photos this month! So I can see growth and measure my tum too as am worried as I'm fat that I won't see bump lol

Wooowww scarily quiet on here hope ur all behavin urself lol

Yesterday I had the following

B: musli semi skimmed milk and plum and coffee and drop of milk

L: cheese and ham potato skins topped with tomato and cheese and an apple

D: speedy chicken curry and rice and a naan bread

Snacks: 1x brownie cookie

No idea my syns. Don't care lol still looks healthy :) and I have excuse I'm cookin a baby!!

Today's plan!

B: 2x wholemeal bread light spread lean bacon fry light fried egg. Coffee and drop of ss milk and plum

L: beef roast dinner and yorki pud and gravy

D: cheese and ham and tomato potato skins and an apple

:) feel good for eating healthier!!! Who knows in jan after having baby I may weigh less than before pregnancy lol

Back