Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 11lb to go 42lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 12.5lbs to go 36.5 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 0 lbs to go 37 lbs lost TARGET in 15 weeks!
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane910- 38lbs to go 0lbs lost
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 32.5lbs to go, 11.5lb lost
michjoanne - 29lb to go 17.5lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost
dablaksista - 21 to go, 0lbs lost
ShellyStar- 30lbs to go | 0lbs loss

Well guys, I lost 1lb. I'm actually quite ashamed rather than thrilled though.... It's bordering on obsessive not eating anything other than chicken and vege yesterday, drinking gallons of water and not having any breakfast or anything to drink this morning!!
Never doing that again because I felt properly poorly this morning and doing zumba last night I felt rough. It was all stupid anyway since I didn't even need to be at target to apply!!
Anyway back on the straight and narrow from now on!!!!
I admit i've done that a couple of times since being on this, that's because I know i've sometimes been crap during the week. Luckily it's paid off and not come back to haunt me week after xxx

Sorry michjoanne i didnt see it.. well a typical red day for me would be

Breakfast
fruit and yogurt (if im at work) or lean bacon, quorn sausage, mushrooms, chopped tomatoes and fry light eggs (on a weekend)

Lunch would be
either chicken salad pitta (weekend hexb) chicken tikka salad (work day 5 syns) or small turkey salad bun (work day hexb)

Dinner could be
mixed grill with steak, lamb, gammon, lf sausage 1 syn, flat mushroom and an egg with chips hexb or gammon and egg with chips hexb or beef casarole in the slow cooker with crispy roasties

and as for your hexa use that for milk or have a strawberry nesquick for 3 syns x
Hey that sounds really nice..thank you! Well, apart from the salad bit, cos I hate salad!! I can't get my head round red days...which meat has to be weighed in the mixed grill? xxx :D

Must admit I don't update list as I'm pregnant lol might change mine to a different format! Lol

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

Big_bear - 19lbs to go -22lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-13lbs to go 43lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 27.0lbs to go 19.0lbs lost
El aine-30lbs - 11 to go 19 lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 11lb to go 42lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 12.5lbs to go 36.5 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 0 lbs to go 37 lbs lost TARGET in 15 weeks!
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane910- get to 13s 7lb and maintain through pregnancy. 12lb lost 2lb to go!
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 32.5lbs to go, 11.5lb lost
michjoanne - 29lb to go 17.5lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost
dablaksista - 21 to go, 0lbs lost
ShellyStar- 30lbs to go | 0lbs loss

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

GGS and Krups... Just noticed from the list that you've both already lost 3 stone!! Yey! You may not be at your personal targets but you're still inspirations for everyone else :0)
Go you!!

Happy Friday beautiful ladies!

Today is a good day for me! Woke up early (yeahhh!) Did not forget to put tights on, or anything like that.
I wasn’t aching from bodyjam (like I thought I would be)
I was inspired and motivated for the 100% slimming world day ahead of me (pass the sick bucket round as needed)

Food for today!

Day 3 – Red Day (100% please!)
Water thus far: 9/8
Excerise: Zumba, Step Attack (OMFG YIKES!)

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, strawberries (HEA 0.5)
Snack: Grapes x 1 handful, minuture cake ( estimating 3 syns although it’s the size of my thumb…)
Lunch: Chicken salad (standard :p) salad cream (3 syns) NAS orange jelly (0.5syns)
Dinner: Chicken (ho ho) tomatoes, green beans, cabbage, carrots, swede, sw roast potatoes (HEB x2)
Dessert (because, hey it’s Friday) Strawberries, NAS jelly (0.5)

Additional snacks: Activia FF flavour yogs (need to get rid of these :p) strawberries

So. Gym tonight. Zumba time.. need to go if I want to do a zumbathon on Sunday (goodness me!)
Have arranged for a ‘sleep over’ at my wee cousins on Sat, she wants to do girly things (yay pamper!) and watch dvds)
She suggested we get a pizza from Asda.. I said I’ll cook.. any ideas on SW treats/snacks I can cook for a 16 year old?

Worst comes to worst I’ll suggest DIY pizzas and I’ll do a smash one for me.

Anyway, much love to all. You guys are fabby dab dab. Xxxx

p.s. Did I mention I am bricking it about zumba tonight?

GGS and Krups... Just noticed from the list that you've both already lost 3 stone!! Yey! You may not be at your personal targets but you're still inspirations for everyone else :0)
Go you!!

Thanks Jooloo! How are all you lovely people doing? I sts this week - ho hum. How are things with new boyf Mich? How is ww treating you Jooloo? I bet that bump is coming along nicely Leeanne. Good luck with the zumba Elaine! Have a great weekend all!

Heyyy! Thank you :D What snacks do you guys recommend i currently have special k mini bites, alpen light bars and fruit and not much else in terms of snacks xxx

Mich Joanne, None of it has to be weighed but it all has to be without fat...The only thing that would be syns is the sausage whichever one you use xxx

Thankyou JOOLOO :) thats made me smile ..........I have a way to go yet and i wanted to have got 4 stone off by july the 5th but ive actually changed the way it hink about food so if it comes off slowly then thats fine with me.....You have done well too hun xxx

Zumba. was. hot.

Wow. I'm done in!! x

Heyy everyone!! Can i join or is it too late?xx
You're very welcome to join us :D:flirt2:, I was a late addition so 'Six months to sexy' didn't end in June for me...hopefully six months from when I started in Feb xxx

Happy Friday beautiful ladies!

Today is a good day for me! Woke up early (yeahhh!) Did not forget to put tights on, or anything like that.
I wasn’t aching from bodyjam (like I thought I would be)
I was inspired and motivated for the 100% slimming world day ahead of me (pass the sick bucket round as needed)

Food for today!

Day 3 – Red Day (100% please!)
Water thus far: 9/8
Excerise: Zumba, Step Attack (OMFG YIKES!)

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, strawberries (HEA 0.5)
Snack: Grapes x 1 handful, minuture cake ( estimating 3 syns although it’s the size of my thumb…)
Lunch: Chickensalad (standard :p) salad cream (3 syns)NAS orange jelly (0.5syns)
Dinner: Chicken (ho ho) tomatoes, green beans, cabbage, carrots, swede, sw roast potatoes (HEB x2)
Dessert (because, hey it’s Friday) Strawberries, NAS jelly (0.5)

Additional snacks: Activia FF flavour yogs (need to get rid of these :p) strawberries

So. Gym tonight. Zumba time.. need to go if I want to do a zumbathon on Sunday (goodness me!)
Have arranged for a ‘sleep over’ at my wee cousins on Sat, she wants to do girly things (yay pamper!) and watch dvds)
She suggested we get a pizza from Asda.. I said I’ll cook.. any ideas on SW treats/snacks I can cook for a 16 year old?

Worst comes to worst I’ll suggest DIY pizzas and I’ll do a smash one for me.

Anyway, much love to all. You guys are fabby dab dab. Xxxx

p.s. Did I mention I am bricking it about zumba tonight?
God damn babe i'm so PROUD of you!! You are an inspiration! Like the sound of the NAS jellies. What are SW roast potatoes? How many can you have for 2 HEX Bs? Hmm will have to try them! Need a different tack now as although i'm losing I want to continue doing that for a while yet and i'm not really trying too hard! xxx

Thanks Jooloo! How are all you lovely people doing? I sts this week - ho hum. How are things with new boyf Mich? How is ww treating you Jooloo? I bet that bump is coming along nicely Leeanne. Good luck with the zumba Elaine! Have a great weekend all!
Hey hon...new boyf is fab, so excited as he is coming home from hol tonight :D He's only been away for a week but I have missed him!! We're going out tomorrow night xx PS. STS is great xx
Mich Joanne, None of it has to be weighed but it all has to be without fat...The only thing that would be syns is the sausage whichever one you use xxx
Thanks a lost GGS, i'm going to try that. Never tried Quorn sausage, which brand is the nicest do you think (for a meat eater?!!) xxx

Thanks so much Mich!

Quick post you guys.. Because I know it's quite over the weekend and I'm being GOOD!

Briefly -

Baking all morning
Fundraising all day
Ate ZERO cakes or even crumbs!
Made my own pizza with chicken and ww cheese :D

Does anyone know syns for (thin) pixza base btw? Book. At. Work!

Been swimming for an hour today and have a 5 hour charity zumbathon tomorrow!

Good luck for a fab weekend everyone !!! :D

Xxx

Attachments

• image-3035023835.jpg
    image-3035023835.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 37
  • image-3478547079.jpg
    image-3478547079.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 35
  • image-168299971.jpg
    image-168299971.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 39
  • image-1497026047.jpg
    image-1497026047.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 34
Thanks so much Mich!

Quick post you guys.. Because I know it's quite over the weekend and I'm being GOOD!

Briefly -

Baking all morning
Fundraising all day
Ate ZERO cakes or even crumbs!
Made my own pizza with chicken and ww cheese :D

Does anyone know syns for (thin) pixza base btw? Book. At. Work!

Been swimming for an hour today and have a 5 hour charity zumbathon tomorrow!

Good luck for a fab weekend everyone !!! :D

Xxx
Elaine you're too damn healthy!!! How's this for a contrast...bored sat in house as new man had to cancel till tomorrow, so went out to tesco for a change of scenery, ended up buying a chicken makhana for one and a peshwari naan!! Eaten it now and it was lush but annoyed at myself!! Wouldn't have eaten it if i'd have gone out with him so i'll blame him tomorrow!! Not even going to attempt to syn it! xxx

Michjoanne said:
Elaine you're too damn healthy!!! How's this for a contrast...bored sat in house as new man had to cancel till tomorrow, so went out to tesco for a change of scenery, ended up buying a chicken makhana for one and a peshwari naan!! Eaten it now and it was lush but annoyed at myself!! Wouldn't have eaten it if i'd have gone out with him so i'll blame him tomorrow!! Not even going to attempt to syn it! xxx

Hahahha I'm not - hello pizza which I don't even know how many syns are in the damn base!
Also had two cans of sprite zero and now I am SO fill up!
Hahah - blame the boy (its always the issue - deep down teeheehee)
Any plans for tonorrow and our supposed heat wave?
I have a zumbathon... Whoot! I just want it to be Tuesday already!! x

Hahahha I'm not - hello pizza which I don't even know how many syns are in the damn base!
Also had two cans of sprite zero and now I am SO fill up!
Hahah - blame the boy (its always the issue - deep down teeheehee)
Any plans for tonorrow and our supposed heat wave?
I have a zumbathon... Whoot! I just want it to be Tuesday already!! x
Well I am going to a 'Holy Communion' party at 1pm, think it's a bit like a Christening so lots of alcohol and food i imagine, however, I was planning on driving there (about half hour away) and then drinking and staying over at my mums. But........because John has now said he couldn't make tonight because he was having his daughter, he wants me to go to his tomorrow ngt so he can cook me a meal and have nice romantic ngt in but if i do that, i'll have to come back in the car too, meaning i can't have a drink at the party. I can't even have a drink at his either cos i'll have to drive home later on about 11pm!! Grrrrrr! Alright for him isn't it, he's been drinking all week in Ibiza!! Men eh xxx

PS. He did bring me back a huge bottle of J Lo perfume from his holidays after only 3 dates, so I suppose that's pretty nice isn't it! Must learn to be more grateful!!!

Well I am going to a 'Holy Communion' party at 1pm, think it's a bit like a Christening so lots of alcohol and food i imagine, however, I was planning on driving there (about half hour away) and then drinking and staying over at my mums. But........because John has now said he couldn't make tonight because he was having his daughter, he wants me to go to his tomorrow ngt so he can cook me a meal and have nice romantic ngt in but if i do that, i'll have to come back in the car too, meaning i can't have a drink at the party. I can't even have a drink at his either cos i'll have to drive home later on about 11pm!! Grrrrrr! Alright for him isn't it, he's been drinking all week in Ibiza!! Men eh xxx

PS. He did bring me back a huge bottle of J Lo perfume from his holidays after only 3 dates, so I suppose that's pretty nice isn't it! Must learn to be more grateful!!!

How did the Christening go hun? How many syns (hahah sorry - am I being too doubtful :p)

The guy sounds nice! And keen tooo (heeheh!)

As for me.... wellll..... Here I am on this HOT Sunday evening, coming in to confess.
Today has been a bad day (if anyone is familiar with Grey’s Anatomy.. I used the voice)

So it started off really well, with my porridge and banana... Zumbathon all morning (oh my goodness gracious me! IT WAS SOOOO TOUGH!!! )
I enjoyed myself! But boy was I sweating buckets, drank heaps of water but also had two flap jacks ( I don’t know if they were bought in or someone baked them – but either way, two!

Then when I got home I had a chicken and cheese sandwich.. white bread (well a roll)

AND two slices of pizza.... pizza twice in two days (I don’t even like pizza!)
Then I had a nap (yeaaahhh slobby Mcslob this afternoon!!) But woke up feeling uber bad - went for a power walk in the park and just made some soup (cabbage, carrot, leek and tomatoe) so I am ONLY going to have a bowl of that.. and then having it for lunch tomorrow and Tuesday (I have to cut the cals somewhere!)
Otherwise tomorrow and Tuesday will be red.

Phew. Feel much better now I’ve confessed and planned J
Has everyone else had a productive weekend?! HOPE SO! Here’s to an uber fabulous food optimising week! (+ body magic yayayy!!)

Back