6 months to sexy

Oops... So much for me having a 100% week this week, been so fed up that I've eaten about 100 choccy dodgers, 1,000 jaffa cakes, 10,000 sweets, ice cream, cake, cream, pizza, chips.
Argggh!!! And went shopping and spent a load of money we don't have! What is wrong with me? Stupid feeling downess!

Oops... So much for me having a 100% week this week, been so fed up that I've eaten about 100 choccy dodgers, 1,000 jaffa cakes, 10,000 sweets, ice cream, cake, cream, pizza, chips.
Argggh!!! And went shopping and spent a load of money we don't have! What is wrong with me? Stupid feeling downess!

SNAP hun :(

:break_diet:

How did the Christening go hun? How many syns (hahah sorry - am I being too doubtful :p)

The guy sounds nice! And keen tooo (heeheh!)

As for me.... wellll..... Here I am on this HOT Sunday evening, coming in to confess.
Today has been a bad day (if anyone is familiar with Grey’s Anatomy.. I used the voice)

So it started off really well, with my porridge and banana... Zumbathon all morning (oh my goodness gracious me! IT WAS SOOOO TOUGH!!! )
I enjoyed myself! But boy was I sweating buckets, drank heaps of water but also had two flap jacks ( I don’t know if they were bought in or someone baked them – but either way, two!

Then when I got home I had a chicken and cheese sandwich.. white bread (well a roll)

AND two slices of pizza.... pizza twice in two days (I don’t even like pizza!)
Then I had a nap (yeaaahhh slobby Mcslob this afternoon!!) But woke up feeling uber bad - went for a power walk in the park and just made some soup (cabbage, carrot, leek and tomatoe) so I am ONLY going to have a bowl of that.. and then having it for lunch tomorrow and Tuesday (I have to cut the cals somewhere!)
Otherwise tomorrow and Tuesday will be red.

Phew. Feel much better now I’ve confessed and planned J
Has everyone else had a productive weekend?! HOPE SO! Here’s to an uber fabulous food optimising week! (+ body magic yayayy!!)
Aw he is nice!! :eek:
Communion party was good, but ate buffet (not much but still ate it!!), then round to his where he had cooked me a humongous plate of bolognaise!! Hmmm. Need to pull it back now...xxx
I know right? What's up with us all...must be this crazy heat! xxx

well after a very bad weekend i weighed early today and have lost 2lb !!! well a sensible day off for me today as im going to see take that woop woop back on it tomorrow for a 1lb loss next week xx

well after a very bad weekend i weighed early today and have lost 2lb !!! well a sensible day off for me today as im going to see take that woop woop back on it tomorrow for a 1lb loss next week xx
Well done GGS xxx

I'm still filling my face like a pig :-(

Butttt have just finished my 11th hour of exercise since weigh in :) x

Well, lost 2lbs today. My '6 months to sexy' challenge ends today and I've fallen 9lbs above my target weight. Ah well, could be worse...I'm aiming to shift those pesky pounds over the next 2 months. Wish me luck!

Big_bear - 19lbs to go -22lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-13lbs to go 43lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 27.0lbs to go 19.0lbs lost
El aine-30lbs - 11 to go 19 lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 9lb to go 44lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 12.5lbs to go 36.5 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 0 lbs to go 37 lbs lost TARGET in 15 weeks!
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane910- get to 13s 7lb and maintain through pregnancy. 12lb lost 2lb to go!
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 32.5lbs to go, 11.5lb lost
michjoanne - 29lb to go 17.5lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost
dablaksista - 21 to go, 0lbs lost
ShellyStar- 30lbs to go | 0lbs loss

Big_bear - 19lbs to go -22lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-12lbs to go 44lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 27.0lbs to go 19.0lbs lost
El aine-30lbs - 11 to go 19 lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 9lb to go 44lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 12.5lbs to go 36.5 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 0 lbs to go 37 lbs lost TARGET in 15 weeks!
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane910- get to 13s 7lb and maintain through pregnancy. 12lb lost 2lb to go!
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 32.5lbs to go, 11.5lb lost
michjoanne - 29lb to go 17.5lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost
dablaksista - 21 to go, 0lbs lost
ShellyStar- 30lbs to go | 0lbs los

Well after a bad 2 days i havent put on anything... Lol now 2lb off for me this week please :) I have now been on this healthy eating plan 6 months and my 6 months to sexy challenge ends 5th of july.... So im setting myself another 6 month to sexy by then and hope to have lost 3 stone.........Anyone else wantto join me on a new one and i will set it all up again xxxxxxx

Well HELLOOOO everyone!! :)
I got back from France on Friday and I went to weigh in on Monday night, after 4 weeks of missing weigh in i'd only put on 2.5lbs!! I have no idea how, so I'm still within my target range, although right at the top so need to lose 3lbs this week to try and get back to my target weight. I've just sat for the last hour and read through all your posts over the last 3 weeks (yes I know i'm sad!!) so here goes...

Jooloo - Are you going to become a consultant then? You'd do a fab job i'm sure :) and chin up, stop scoffing!!! Easier said than done, but you know the plan works and YOU know you can get to target :D You're doing so well

Elaine - How many hols and weekends away do you go on?? Haha I know I can't talk just coming back from France but ah well!! And... just how many hours exercise??? You're putting us to shame! Keep at it, you've done soooo well to date

Bigbear - Hope the tooth abscess has now gone and well done for your new job! Did you enjoy Take That? I went to Manchester and they were sooo fab, close enough to touch Robbie! haha

Gonnagetskinny - How was your hol? Well done ony our 2lb loss and 2lb again this week :D

Michjoanne - I see you've been busy in the man sense (haha) He sounds lovely, hope you had a nice birthday (LOL at 'Feeder' boyf!)

Leanne - Hows the pregnancy going? You'll be making us all broody! Well done on the baby wipe win, they cost a fortune! And well done on your losses whilst pregnant

Krups - You're sooo close to target!! You can do it :D

TC19 - Nice to hear from you. Are you back to slimming world now??

Lady Nebula - Welcome and well done on your loss so far :)

Princess NY - welcome :) Good luck x

Think that's everyone!! Hope you're all having a nice day xxx

Hi Katie, hope you had a fab time on holiday! Well done on that tiny gain - you're an inspiration to us all!

Well after a bad 2 days i havent put on anything... Lol now 2lb off for me this week please :) I have now been on this healthy eating plan 6 months and my 6 months to sexy challenge ends 5th of july.... So im setting myself another 6 month to sexy by then and hope to have lost 3 stone.........Anyone else wantto join me on a new one and i will set it all up again xxxxxxx

Hi GGS - well done on your fab losses. I'd be interested in a further '6 months to sexy' challenge - that would take me up to target.

Hope everyone's having a good day!

Hi everyone. Just letting you all that I'm still sulking haha.
Weigh in tomorrow so I'm off to zumba tonight and then I'm going to try and turn over a new leaf for the new week and stop being a sulky bum!!!
I'll post a proper post 2mo when I'm back in the zone!!

Well, lost 2lbs today. My '6 months to sexy' challenge ends today and I've fallen 9lbs above my target weight. Ah well, could be worse...I'm aiming to shift those pesky pounds over the next 2 months. Wish me luck!
Hi Krups, well done that's fab xxx
You're doing really well. Yes I started much later than everyone so only up to four and a bit months! May still do it within six months, but doubtful! What's happened to Big Bear? I'll still post on this thread if still going as i'm not up to six months but i'm happy to post on a new thread as well? xxx
I got back from France on Friday and I went to weigh in on Monday night, after 4 weeks of missing weigh in i'd only put on 2.5lbs!! I have no idea how, so I'm still within my target range, although right at the top so need to lose 3lbs this week to try and get back to my target weight. I've just sat for the last hour and read through all your posts over the last 3 weeks (yes I know i'm sad!!) so here goes...

Think that's everyone!! Hope you're all having a nice day xxx
Hi Katie..nice to hear from you! Man is no more! See post below... Fun while it lasted though! xxx
Hi everyone. Just letting you all know that I'm still sulking haha.
Weigh in tomorrow so I'm off to zumba tonight and then I'm going to try and turn over a new leaf for the new week and stop being a sulky bum!!!
I'll post a proper post 2mo when I'm back in the zone!!
Hi Jooloo (and girls)
I'm grumpy too today....I didn't want to go tonight, my new guy dumped me yesterday!! Very odd cos he brought me perfume back from his hols on sat, then invited me to his flat sun for slap up meal then finishes with me yesterday!! Mystified!! He gave crap reasons, said works too many hours, doesn't see his daughter enough (he is divorced) and not ready for relationship at this time! Yawwwwwwn! Never mind, was starting to think he was a bit too quiet and serious for me anyway!! I'm out sat ngt with the girls, and i'll find another one!This weekend was a bad one, I had an indian sat ngt cos i was fed up having ngt out changed with bfrd from sat to sun, then sun he cooked massive pasta bolognaise!! So I knew I was going to put on so nearly didn't go. But i bit the bullet and turned up. Put 1.5lb on. Boooo! Mind you it's also * week so hoping that didn't help either. I'm sure I can get that off again next week. xxx

Aww Mich, you sound like you're better off without him. Why do they always make rubbish excuses??! Have fun on your weekend out :) xxx

Hihihi

After losing 3lb last week I measured bumpness and gained 2.5inches!!!!

Thus week put on lb but been off plan!

Scan in 8 days!!!

Am dyin of hayfever today and munching a weatherspoon large brekkie with a mate who not seen in 4 yrs lol ooops

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

Hihihi

Scan in 8 days!!!

Am dyin of hayfever today and munching a weatherspoon large brekkie with a mate who not seen in 4 yrs lol ooops

Haha you enjoy it hun! :) xxx

I still can't stop filling my face.

for real.

UUGH!

Thanks Jooloo! How are all you lovely people doing? I sts this week - ho hum. How are things with new boyf Mich? How is ww treating you Jooloo? I bet that bump is coming along nicely Leeanne. Good luck with the zumba Elaine! Have a great weekend all!

Other than the last two weeks when I've been bad I've been doing really wellón ww!!

Thanks so much Mich!

Quick post you guys.. Because I know it's quite over the weekend and I'm being GOOD!

Briefly -

Baking all morning
Fundraising all day
Ate ZERO cakes or even crumbs!
Made my own pizza with chicken and ww cheese :D

Does anyone know syns for (thin) pixza base btw? Book. At. Work!

Been swimming for an hour today and have a 5 hour charity zumbathon tomorrow!

Good luck for a fab weekend everyone !!! :D

Xxx

Well done!!! So impressed that you managed to not eat any cakes... that is some serious dedication!!

I'm still filling my face like a pig :-(

Butttt have just finished my 11th hour of exercise since weigh in :) x

Well done on all your exercise!! It's amazing!!

I'm up for just carrying on on here if that would suit ppl!

Jooloo - Are you going to become a consultant then? You'd do a fab job i'm sure :) and chin up, stop scoffing!!! Easier said than done, but you know the plan works and YOU know you can get to target :D You're doing so well

Well done!! you're such an inspiration as a target member!!
I've got everything crossed about becomming a consultant but I'm not feeling too positive!!

You're doing really well. Yes I started much later than everyone so only up to four and a bit months! May still do it within six months, but doubtful! What's happened to Big Bear? I'll still post on this thread if still going as i'm not up to six months but i'm happy to post on a new thread as well? xxx

Hi Katie..nice to hear from you! Man is no more! See post below... Fun while it lasted though! xxx

Hi Jooloo (and girls)
I'm grumpy too today....I didn't want to go tonight, my new guy dumped me yesterday!! Very odd cos he brought me perfume back from his hols on sat, then invited me to his flat sun for slap up meal then finishes with me yesterday!! Mystified!! He gave crap reasons, said works too many hours, doesn't see his daughter enough (he is divorced) and not ready for relationship at this time! Yawwwwwwn! Never mind, was starting to think he was a bit too quiet and serious for me anyway!! I'm out sat ngt with the girls, and i'll find another one!This weekend was a bad one, I had an indian sat ngt cos i was fed up having ngt out changed with bfrd from sat to sun, then sun he cooked massive pasta bolognaise!! So I knew I was going to put on so nearly didn't go. But i bit the bullet and turned up. Put 1.5lb on. Boooo! Mind you it's also * week so hoping that didn't help either. I'm sure I can get that off again next week. xxx

Hope your ok! men make no sense whatsoever!!!! 1.5 isn't that bad though, well done for going and being weighed :)

Hihihi

Scan in 8 days!!!

Oooh weel done! You're doing really well! Much better than when I was pregnant, I tried to follow SW but whenever I fancied anything I thought, oh the baby must want it and had it!!

I still can't stop filling my face.

for real.

UUGH!

Ooops!! I've tried so hard today to draw a line under it and start from scratch.... very difficult though!!

Right well guys. I had a 1.5lb gain today.. Most I've ever gained since I started, even more than when I've been on holiday! I have stuffed my face with biscuits almost constantly for 2 weeks though so I think I got off pretty lightly actually!
I'm kind of glad I put on weight cos I think last week flukeing loosing 1lb made me think oh sod it I can do what I want lol.
I talked to my leader in person today and told her that I've filled in an application form. I'm a bit worried that it's sounding very unpromising... she said that she's seeing her area manager next fri and she'll make a note to mention me to her then and that she'll give me a good reference, she also said however that as of tomorrow they're making all ww leaders employed rather than self employed which means it's now alot harder to become one :( :( bummer!!!
I've been really relying on getting the ww job to be fair. Maternity allowance has now officially ended so things are going to start to get a bit serious soon!!!
Thursday is the day I meet up with a group of mothers and it normally involves some form of gluttony, I managed to restrain myself to just one ww cake slice when there were piles of biscuits though and also we went to an ice cream parlour, admittedly I indulged in an icecream but only a small one and for dinner there were all sorts of cheese laden tasty things but I had a cajun chicken wholemeal wrap but I asked for it without any sauce so I think all in all it was pretty healthy, then this eve for tea I made a homemade spag bol, which is good cos normally on a thurs I think sod it.. pizza!!
I also havn't bought any biscuits from the shop which I normally do for a pre weigh in treat.... I'm going to have to try and point up everything I've had today. No idea on the ice cream, I'm going to have to look it up (OMG it was LUSH!!)
Hope everyone is doing well!

P.s. also trying to do controlled crying with thomas to get him to sleep by himself. OMG I am f'ing stressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back