6 months to sexy

2.5lbs on for me, just scoffed all weekend & can't seem to stop!

Elaine I'm sure we'll get it off this week, good luck X

Quick on quick off like Elaine!!

Hi Jooloo...I agree with the quick on quick off theory, always happens that way for me!! xxx

Hi Krups :D xxx

Hi guys
Haven't been on much recently sorry :wave_cry: Been feeling bit sorry for myself re: split last week but sod him, was out sat ngt hoping to pick up new model (!!!) but was dead, due to the fight being on. Oh well, another time :sigh: sigh xx
Have been sort of good until weekend then had bit of blow out, got back on it monday but was then a bit ill today so off work, prob cos ate too much sunday at my mums! Cos I was feeling weak and frail I went to WI a day early (cheat!!) and was thrilled to lose 3lb. Got my 10% award and got into 11s which has been a long time coming!! Just hope it won't make this week harder cos I was ill today!! Anyway hope we're all well and good to know we're all still hard at it! xxx
PS. What's the deal with the signature, I added my fourth award to my signature but had to delete a few goals as wouldn't let me fit them in, do I have to send more posts or something? This happened to me very early on and it is was cos I hadn't posted enough? Anyone know? Had more goals but had to delete them! Plus I may be getting a 5th award next week and won't have any room to fit it in! xx

It's great when you get a new number isn't it? Well done on loosing 3lbs!! That's fab :)
I don't know the priveledges either, I keep on having to delete stuff whenever I get a new star, it's really frustrating!!!
Good luck in your new model hunting!!

Hi Jooloo, GGS and Leeanne *waves hello madly*

*waves madly too*

Mich you seem to have loads more on your signature than me, I feel cheated!!!!
Eugh, feel like death. I don't know how ppl can function without sleep. I've been staying up late with either body shop work or uni work and then my son has been poorly so I've been up most of the night with him. Had next to no sleep for a few nights now and feel like death!!
WI 2mo, normally I'd be trying to eat healthy and think positive thoughts but today I'm having a sausage sarni and thinking bugger it!
Oh no!!! Just remembered we've ran out of tomato sauce arrrggghhh! Can't eat a sausage sarni without tomato sauce, sausages are already cooking.. where does that leave me?!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Gonnagetskinny20 - 39lbs to go 3lbs lost
Elaine - 42lbs to go 0lbs lost.

Hiya everyone, Well 3 lbs off for me this week im so shocked !!! Just goes to show you how strange our bodies are...... Well done on your losses everyone and for those who have had a little gain it happens to us all and sometimes even we weve been extra good....ull have it off again in no time xxxxxxxxxx

Hello my minimins family :)

Hope ur all ok.

Sorry bout ur split :(

Well I been off plan again due to bein lazy. But weighed mysel and lost 2lb :) so since finding out I'm preg I am 5lb lighter!!!!!! Nooooo idea how!!!!!!

I'm past th manky stage!
I actualy want sex hahah and am awfully "relaxed" ;) means don't take long! Lmao

Not sick anymore! Although I hate the smell of onions or spicey food.

Not tired any more!

Yey :)

Scan this Friday eeeeepppp 50 hours to go!

Hope ur all well x

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 13s 8lb

Ela ine said:
I'm still filling my face like a pig :-(

Butttt have just finished my 11th hour of exercise since weigh in :) x

Ha ha why do we do it!! I stuck to it 100% last year and I am finding it hard this year I go off the rails at least twice a week!

thanks everyone! And well done skinny, jooloo and Leanne :)

Hopefuly I will be joining you next week :p

started toning tables aswell...

Hiya everyone, Well 3 lbs off for me this week im so shocked !!! Just goes to show you how strange our bodies are...... Well done on your losses everyone and for those who have had a little gain it happens to us all and sometimes even we weve been extra good....ull have it off again in no time xxxxxxxxxx

Well done! That's great.
Not sure which list should be using?

When does your first target end hun ?? xxxxxxxx

I can't remember when I started? Around the same time as everyone else so it probably had been 6 months!

Quick on quick off like Elaine!!

It's great when you get a new number isn't it? Well done on loosing 3lbs!! That's fab :)
I don't know the priveledges either, I keep on having to delete stuff whenever I get a new star, it's really frustrating!!!
Good luck in your new model hunting!!

*waves madly too*
I love the new stone zone!! Yes i'm fed up deleting stuff!! xx
Mich you seem to have loads more on your signature than me, I feel cheated!!!!
Eugh, feel like death. I don't know how ppl can function without sleep. I've been staying up late with either body shop work or uni work and then my son has been poorly so I've been up most of the night with him. Had next to no sleep for a few nights now and feel like death!!
WI 2mo, normally I'd be trying to eat healthy and think positive thoughts but today I'm having a sausage sarni and thinking bugger it!
Oh no!!! Just remembered we've ran out of tomato sauce arrrggghhh! Can't eat a sausage sarni without tomato sauce, sausages are already cooking.. where does that leave me?!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Apparently (according to one of the moderators), it's all to do with the colour, some of my targets were in blue or red and also in bold, that uses up more character spaces. Also, if i've used a different font. I think as well because I have 3 tickers on my signature, but I like the one with the big loss number as it stands out (my fitness pal) and then I have two normal tickers, one from when I started SW (Feb) and one from when I started to lose weight (Christmas) so I need them both!! xxx

Well done GGS : ) xxx
Hello my minimins family :)

Hope ur all ok.

Sorry bout ur split :(

Well I been off plan again due to bein lazy. But weighed mysel and lost 2lb :) so since finding out I'm preg I am 5lb lighter!!!!!! Nooooo idea how!!!!!!

I'm past th manky stage!
I actualy want sex hahah and am awfully "relaxed" ;) means don't take long! Lmao

Not sick anymore! Although I hate the smell of onions or spicey food.

Not tired any more!

Yey :)

Scan this Friday eeeeepppp 50 hours to go!

Hope ur all well x

Thanks Leeanne :flirt2: Go you girl!! xxx
thanks everyone! And well done skinny, jooloo and Leanne :)

Hopefuly I will be joining you next week :p

started toning tables aswell...
Hey what about meeeeeeeeeeeee!! I lost 3lb too and also got my 10% award ANDDD a new stone zone!! xxx
I can't remember when I started? Around the same time as everyone else so it probably had been 6 months!
Hey Jooloo, I didn't start with the Six months to Sexy group till 13th Feb so got till 13th August : ) May just go over that a bit. Will update the original list in a bit xxx

Just updating our original list girls, my target not till August as I didn't start till Feb 13th......
Maybe delete yourself if you don't want to be on it anymore? A lot of the people on here seemed to give up a long time ago anyway and stopped posting!! Only about 12 of us regulars still going : )

Big_bear - 19lbs to go -22lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-12lbs to go 44lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 27.0lbs to go 19.0lbs lost
El aine-30lbs - 11 to go 19 lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 9lb to go 44lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 12.5lbs to go 36.5 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 0 lbs to go 37 lbs lost TARGET in 15 weeks!
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane910- get to 13s 7lb and maintain through pregnancy. 12lb lost 2lb to go!
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 32.5lbs to go, 11.5lb lost
michjoanne - 27.5lb to go 19lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost
dablaksista - 21 to go, 0lbs lost
ShellyStar- 30lbs to go | 0lbs lost

I've changed my writing to black.. I'll have to see if it makes a difference when I end up adding my next star.. If that ever happens!!!!!!!!!!
I lost 1lb today although I've since gone crazy.. chip shop chips for dinner, biscuits, cake, irun bru (diet but I'm meant to be avoiding caffeine)
It's only the first day and I've effed up lol I need to get some exercise planned in I think!!!!

Oh and P.S. my leader told me today that her manager had got my application and talked to her about me and I should hear from her sometime at the beginning of next week....
Not sure if that sounds good or bad? Need to sort something out, been to kinnect office about housing benefits today and the woman basically told me I was worth of working for myself selling body shop because I wasn't earning enough to warrant the benefits I'd loose. Feeling a bit cheesed off cos want to earn money but if I do I'll be poorer. Arghhh!!!

I've changed my writing to black.. I'll have to see if it makes a difference when I end up adding my next star.. If that ever happens!!!!!!!!!!
I lost 1lb today although I've since gone crazy.. chip shop chips for dinner, biscuits, cake, irun bru (diet but I'm meant to be avoiding caffeine)
It's only the first day and I've effed up lol I need to get some exercise planned in I think!!!!
Hahaha I like your style!! Well done on the 1lb loss...all adds up hon xxx

Oh and P.S. my leader told me today that her manager had got my application and talked to her about me and I should hear from her sometime at the beginning of next week....
Not sure if that sounds good or bad? Need to sort something out, been to kinnect office about housing benefits today and the woman basically told me I was worth of working for myself selling body shop because I wasn't earning enough to warrant the benefits I'd loose. Feeling a bit cheesed off cos want to earn money but if I do I'll be poorer. Arghhh!!!
So annoying, I was unemployed for a few months at the beginning of last year and I found at least 3 suitable jobs but were so low paid they wouldn't pay my mortgage, the government want people to work and not sign on but they certainly don't make it easy. I have to do two jobs now and still really struggle yet there are people who sign on and are better off than me i reckon!! xxx Hehe rant over :mad:

Omg scan today eeeeppp nervous n excited!!

Good luck with your scan!! Let us know how it goes :)
Hubby cam home and said last night why havn't we won the lottery, I said why? expecting him to say want to buy a house/go on holiday/give up work/the usual and instead he said he wants another baby. What a shocker.

I've just realised I've got 9 more weigh ins till I want to be at target. 8 technically since I'll want to go shopping the weekend before. (My mum and dad are having a massive 40th anniversary party with all the extended family invited) 13 pounds to go. That means at least 1.5lbs a week, with no wobbles. Arggh!!!! I was seriously contemplating pizza for breakfast... no no no no no!!!!!

Hellooooooo

Scan went well :) bit of a shock when they said we can't do the downs syndrome scan I was like oh :( she said cuz I was 14weeks 4 days! (so not actualy 12 or 13!) baby was ok saw n heard it little heart! I'm in love already with them!

Meet baby Adams due 2nd January 2012

Attachments

• image-3288107501.jpg
    image-3288107501.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 28
Just felt down as they asked if I wanted to be refered for my weight cuz of my bmi :( I said no cuz I follow sw

Leeanne910 said:
Just felt down as they asked if I wanted to be refered for my weight cuz of my bmi :( I said no cuz I follow sw

Hey Hun congrats!! That scan pic is so clear!! :) don't worry now about things like that, like you even said yourself you're actually losing weight whilst pregnant which is brill!! Just think after she ( my prediction!!) is born you'll be a yummy mummy!!! :D xxx

Back