6 months to sexy

Hellooo everyone! Well last week I was 1.5 over target range so I've got to be really good this week otherwise I have to pay! What motivation!! Lol. I've been good so far and weigh in Monday! Hope you're all having a good weekend xxx

Sounds positive kaitiem!

Would be nice to have a girl as we already have 2 boys between us but I'm happy with either now so long as they are ok and their heart is beating nothin else bothers me!

Next scan to find out if pink or blue bump is 17th august!!!! Eeeppp not long to find out!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 13s 8lb

Leanne that is a fab scan pic!

Katiem I'm sure you'll be well into your target range if you've been good all week! Let us know how it goes.

I'm attempting to do my assignment. So far no massive bourbon cravings (a through back from being at uni.. whenever we had exams or anything we'd have study sessions involving the biggest pack of basics biscuits sainsburys did.. those were the days!!!) but I am struggling arghh!!!

hiya everyone... Well ive had a terrible weekend.brothers strawberry cider/chcolate/crisps .... Im looking for a sts this week and want 3lbs next week !!!! weigh in on wednesday morning wish me luck xxxxxx

Good luck for Wed GGS!!!
My week has gone completely tits up lol
It's our anniversary today so I'm treating hubby to his favourite tea.. pizza (easily pleased..) with southern fried chicken, pasta, chips, cheese sticks and cake for pudding.
Pointelicious!!!

hiya everyone... Well ive had a terrible weekend.brothers strawberry cider/chcolate/crisps .... Im looking for a sts this week and want 3lbs next week !!!! weigh in on wednesday morning wish me luck xxxxxx
Strawberry cider, that sounds lovely!! Yeah i've been a bit bad since i got my 10% certificate last week :D Just eaten a cornetto, WTF!!! Good luck :flirt2: xxx

Good luck for Wed GGS!!!
My week has gone completely tits up lol
It's our anniversary today so I'm treating hubby to his favourite tea.. pizza (easily pleased..) with southern fried chicken, pasta, chips, cheese sticks and cake for pudding.
Pointelicious!!!
Liking the sound of that tea, pizza AND southern fried chicken!!! Hahaha. My weekend gone tits up too! Wine tasting on fri ngt defo didn't help either! xxx

Eugh, last nights tea deffinately not worth it.... Felt sick last night, tummy feels dodgey this morning. Didn't even enjoy it that much!!!
Silly hubby and favourite food = 'frozen crap'
Scary thing is before I started loosing weight we'd have something along those lines every weekend!!
Have got no hope whatsoever of pulling it back before WI on thurs... I'm aiming for damage limitation.
I really need my dieting mojo back, I can't remember the last time I had a week where I actually stuck to it!!!

Hello beautiful ladies! (and wee baby Leanne :-x)

Not time to reply to all posts as off to a gig in Manchester tonight.

Been away to a festival this weekend (sonisphere) and amazingly....6.5lb loss!!!

Whoop whooo whooo! :bliss: :bunnydance: xxxx

P.s can someone edit that onto the new list? I cant find it! :p xx

woo well done ill just find the list xx

Gonnagetskinny20 - 39lbs to go 3lbs lost
Elaine - 35.5lbs to go 6.5lbs lost

I wanted to do glastonbury next year :( but then i realised !! i might do t in the park it looked amazing this year !! I hope leeds ends up good the line up is pretty poor xx

What happened to all the wednesday weighers? Cooee!!!

Hi Jooloo - a wednesday weigher here! I lost half a pound but that got me down into the 9 stone bracket for the first time in donkeys years, plus got my total weight loss to 25% so really pleased even though it was a tiny amount.

Im a wednesdya weigher i had a sts this week booo :( xxx

Never mind GGs
Krups that is absolutely fab!!!
Well by some miracle I lost 1lb... I'm feeling a bit bad though because I've developed a very bad binge like crazy after WI and the next few days and then try and eat hardly anything for the couple of days before. V.v.v unhealthy!!!
So I've got my food planned for today and I'm going to try and do a planner tonight from the whole week and then try and stick to it!!
Fingers crossed :0)

Hi ladies well I'm not showin off today....

This week I gained 5lb!!!

So now am exactly the same weight I was the day I found out I was expecting!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 13s 8lb

What happened to all the wednesday weighers? Cooee!!!
Hellooooo wednesday weigher here, but I didn't go, oops!! Will do my best this week instead xxx

Hi Jooloo - a wednesday weigher here! I lost half a pound but that got me down into the 9 stone bracket for the first time in donkeys years, plus got my total weight loss to 25% so really pleased even though it was a tiny amount.
Fantastic Krups!! Wish I was in the 9 stone bracket, that's what i'm aiming for. I WILLLLLL get there xxx
Im a wednesdya weigher i had a sts this week booo :( xxx
STS ok GGS...well done xxx
Never mind GGs
Krups that is absolutely fab!!!
Well by some miracle I lost 1lb... I'm feeling a bit bad though because I've developed a very bad binge like crazy after WI and the next few days and then try and eat hardly anything for the couple of days before. V.v.v unhealthy!!!
So I've got my food planned for today and I'm going to try and do a planner tonight from the whole week and then try and stick to it!!
Fingers crossed :0)
Well done! I would love all my food planned but too lazy to do it! I may nick someone elses :D:D:D What food do you like to eat, maybe i'll nick yours muah hahaha. I think i'm slowly edging back up to bread again, i originally ditched Warburtons thick white large loaf and was getting weightwatchers bread but now i keep sneaking a baby Warburtons medium white in my trolley, start of my downfall I think :mad::mad::mad: I did so well last week I thought it may have been a fluke so thats why I didn't go last ngt. Need a planned week....hellllllppppp someone :eek: Need at least 3 planned days i reckon with NO bread at all and no veg as i hate it!! However i do like peppers, mushrooms, spring onions, leeks...do they count?!! Plus potatoes!!! xxx

You're like my hubby in the vege you like although he hates leeks too!
Some ideas for teas:
Spag bol with homemade sauce, syn free
Chicken baked in foil in the oven with onions, peppers and then some cheese on top towards the end of cooking HEA served with rice and SW chips. I like cooking my rice with chopped onions and peppers to make it go further but thats a WW thing to save points. It is yummy though, espec if you through in a knorr chicken stock cube.
I like sheperds pie with peppers, onions, carrots etc in but you could put leeks in instead. yum!!
Homemade bolognese sauce in lasagne as apposed to spagetti served with salad.. do you do salad?
I've started doing a really yummy chicken and vegetable chow mein. Fry thinly sliced onions and chicken, a chilli chopped v small. grated ginger, garlic and whatever vege you like. I'd put in beansprouts, bamboo shoots, carrots, peppers, mushrooms. Fry until everythings cooked shove in the noodles and a bit of soy sauce and it's yummy.

I've just remembered that SW is meant to be 1/3 vege... hmmm I think most of the above would be fine. Just use lots of mushrooms, onions and peppers. I spend a blooming fortune on them lol

My menu plan has gone wrong already btw..... He only bought a pack of big double chocolatey biscuits last night. Of course I couldn't resist (I'm useless!!!) but I am back on track today and I've still got some weeklies left so hopefully I can still eat out on sat and stay in target. I'll have to make sure I get it together and go to zuba this week to get some activity points!!!

Back