6 months to sexy

hiya everyone, 2ob off for me this week :) yay !! i have been 100% and it felt good.

Had treat night last night of a chineese didnt eat too much though and today i am going to have a breakfast bagel but after that i am 100% all week until next wednesday looking for 1lb this week.... good luck guys

Hello all you lovely 6 months to sexiers! How the devil are you all? I wi today and lost 1.5lbs - just 5lbs to go till target. Oh and I'm sitting here in a size 12 jeans and they fit! Whoohooo!

Well done jooloo! Don't wear black :D heheh good luck babe!!!

WI for me ...

Thanks!
Wow, I'm impressed! lots of awards.. I bet that is good motivation?
WW don't do slimmer of the week, I can't decide if that's a good or bad thing? I think it'd be something good to aim for but it'd be a bit poo if the same person got it every week.

Still stressed plus unwell now too :( with a cold... N weigh in tomorrow bah

Here is 16week bumpness

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 13s 8lb

That tops really nice!! Hope you're feeling better!

Lost 1lb this week after that 5lb gain!

So now i am 1lb lighter since i found out!

Hurrah now I need to get on plan me thinks!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 13s 12lb

That's great :0) well done!!

hiya everyone, 2ob off for me this week :) yay !! i have been 100% and it felt good.

Had treat night last night of a chineese didnt eat too much though and today i am going to have a breakfast bagel but after that i am 100% all week until next wednesday looking for 1lb this week.... good luck guys

Mmmm chinese!! 2lb off is fab, well done!!

Good luck to other wednesday weighers, no sciving mich!
I havn't been 100% like I'd planned which is pants. I nearly have been but I'm on something like minus 20 due to a few fatal errors. One of them being on one day I forgot I hadn't taken off point for weaning but it was still doable to earn the activity points to make up for it but then I was ill and just went to bed! Not sure if I'm going to earn any today either. Meant to be going to zumba but I've got a really upset tummy atm (sorry tmi) I'll have to see if it settles!

Hello all you lovely 6 months to sexiers! How the devil are you all? I wi today and lost 1.5lbs - just 5lbs to go till target. Oh and I'm sitting here in a size 12 jeans and they fit! Whoohooo!
Well done Krups that's amazing, i'm jealous at your willpower! Size 12, wow, i've gone to 14 from 18 but not quite 12 yet xxx :p:)
Well done to Leeanne and GGS too, way to go ladies :D:D:D

Thanks!
Wow, I'm impressed! lots of awards.. I bet that is good motivation?
WW don't do slimmer of the week, I can't decide if that's a good or bad thing? I think it'd be something good to aim for but it'd be a bit poo if the same person got it every week.

Good luck to other wednesday weighers, no sciving mich!
I havn't been 100% like I'd planned which is pants. I nearly have been but I'm on something like minus 20 due to a few fatal errors. One of them being on one day I forgot I hadn't taken off point for weaning but it was still doable to earn the activity points to make up for it but then I was ill and just went to bed! Not sure if I'm going to earn any today either. Meant to be going to zumba but I've got a really upset tummy atm (sorry tmi) I'll have to see if it settles!
Haha Jooloo, you got me there, I almost did skive cos felt humungous this week....* week plus started some tablets that have possible side effect of weight gain (boooo) so was expecting the worst, however I went tonight to own up and put 1.5lb on :eek:. I'm sure I can get that off again by next week though, was a lot lighter on sat so gone really bloated over last few days. I've got 4 awards so they always cheer me up when i'm feeling like i'm doing badly! Lot of tummy upsets this week where i work, must be going round. Wish I could find a cheap zumba near me, can't really afford 6 every week :cry:. xxx :D :cool:

1.5lbs isn't a bad gain at all! Well done :0)
I think when you've had a gain it's important to stay positive before it ends up being a humongous gain!!

It is a pain how much everything costs to try and loose weight. I've decided I'm not going to zumba anymore.. need to try and save money. I also didn't buy any WW goodies at group today.. Scrimping the pennies. I need to do a shopping list for 2moro which is the big think though. Bleurgh!

I STS again this week (sorry to complain when you've had a gain..) Looking at my card I'm only 1/2 a lb lighter than I was 4 weeks ago! Arghh! If I'd have lost 2lb a week I'd be 7.5lbs lighter right now and only 4.5lbs off of target. So frustrating!!

I wish I could get out of this naughty school girl rut. I'm meant to be trying to be a leader.. not gobbletron 2000 lol

Still hear is my line
It is officially drawn. I'm going to stay away from the doughnuts that are loitering in my kitchen park my bum firmly in the sofa, concentrate on my presentation for my interview to try and get a bit of inspiration and when my husband comes in I'm going to force the doughnuts down his throat and thn when the coast is clear I can do the washing up hahahaha
Sounds like a plan.....
(It doesn't help I've just discovered that the doughnuts are AMAZING microwaved for a few seconds.. pwhoar!!!!)

1.5lbs isn't a bad gain at all! Well done :0)
I think when you've had a gain it's important to stay positive before it ends up being a humongous gain!!

It is a pain how much everything costs to try and loose weight. I've decided I'm not going to zumba anymore.. need to try and save money. I also didn't buy any WW goodies at group today.. Scrimping the pennies. I need to do a shopping list for 2moro which is the big think though. Bleurgh!

I STS again this week (sorry to complain when you've had a gain..) Looking at my card I'm only 1/2 a lb lighter than I was 4 weeks ago! Arghh! If I'd have lost 2lb a week I'd be 7.5lbs lighter right now and only 4.5lbs off of target. So frustrating!!

I wish I could get out of this naughty school girl rut. I'm meant to be trying to be a leader.. not gobbletron 2000 lol

Still hear is my line
It is officially drawn. I'm going to stay away from the doughnuts that are loitering in my kitchen park my bum firmly in the sofa, concentrate on my presentation for my interview to try and get a bit of inspiration and when my husband comes in I'm going to force the doughnuts down his throat and thn when the coast is clear I can do the washing up hahahaha
Sounds like a plan.....
(It doesn't help I've just discovered that the doughnuts are AMAZING microwaved for a few seconds.. pwhoar!!!!)
Aw Jooloo thanks for that, I draw a lot of support from coming on here, i'm glad i've still kept coming online as it makes me more positive when I know others are feeling the same!! STS is good...well done! I know what you mean about 'naughty schoolgirl' behaviour, i was terrible last ngt cos it was WI evening (always have treat). I bought chicken makhani curry from tesco (love it), made my own rice and also had a peshwari naan....bad enough, but I bought all sorts of silly things that caught my eye, the worst being a pack of mini cooked cocktail sausages which were reduced to 60p. When I got home I ate them all!! How bad it that :eek: Hmmm, will soon put a couple of stone back on if I carry on like this!! :eek::eek::D xxx

Aw Jooloo thanks for that, I draw a lot of support from coming on here, i'm glad i've still kept coming online as it makes me more positive when I know others are feeling the same!! STS is good...well done! I know what you mean about 'naughty schoolgirl' behaviour, i was terrible last ngt cos it was WI evening (always have treat). I bought chicken makhani curry from tesco (love it), made my own rice and also had a peshwari naan....bad enough, but I bought all sorts of silly things that caught my eye, the worst being a pack of mini cooked cocktail sausages which were reduced to 60p. When I got home I ate them all!! How bad it that :eek: Hmmm, will soon put a couple of stone back on if I carry on like this!! :eek::eek::D xxx

Yum yum!! You're feast sounds scrumptious! It is really crazy the whole gobbling after WI thing. It's a habbit that needs to be cracked... Along with a million others :sigh:
Just trying to write my presentation for WW. I'm sure I'm not normally this boring. Maybe if I send them to sleep I can just go and write 'BRILLIANT' on all there notes? lol
hmmm

Hiyaaa Im having a terrible weeked booo !!!!!!! need to get back in the game !!!! gone over by 5 syns today so not too bad but yesterday was a joke !!! On it like a car bonnet tomorrow :) xxx

Have you been good today GGS?

It's amazing how many of us go crazy at the weekend and then manage to STS... Do you think maintaining is going to be that easy? lol

I'm currently on -5 for the week... Not too crazy, better than I've done in weeks. I'm going to try and earn them back tonight, I'm already on my way to earning one so some jogging infront of the t.v. is on the cards tonight!

Desperate to loose 2lbs to get my next silver seven on thurs!!!

Oh god i weigh in tomorrow... i have had no syns for 2 days but i think im going to have gained....:( sniffles x

Sorry for lack of posting.
Tough time right now. Hopefully back soon xx

Hello everyone hope you are all okay ??

Elaine hope you are okay ??

I STS this week which i am very happy with !!!!!! 2lb at least needs to go this week xxxx

I lost 1lb. Horray!! Bit gutted because I've behaved pretty much this week and yesterday I thought I was going to have lost 2lbs but this morn only 1. Hoping I'll have a head start for next week though and I'm still really pleased cos I feel like I've finally got out of the 'can't be bothered' funk!
On another note I went shopping for some interview clothes yesterday. I bought some size 10 trews!!! Hell yes!
They were sized on the large side but I'm glad I'm starting to go below 12 as apposed to above which is what I was expecting!

Big_bear - 19lbs to go -22lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-12lbs to go 44lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 24lb to go 19lb lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 27.0lbs to go 19.0lbs lost
El aine-30lbs - 11 to go 19 lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Claireyboots- 35lbs to go 5.5 lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 43.5lb to go 12.5 lost
Faith08- 19.75lb to go 6.25lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go 1.5 lbs lost
krupskaya- 9lb to go 44lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Jooloo - 11lbs to go 38 lbs lost
lauralou_10--48lbs to go 9lbs lost
kate81--36.5lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
Katiem- 0 lbs to go 37 lbs lost TARGET in 15 weeks!
Nicolas-56lbs to go lbs lost
Eternalflame - 42lbs to loose, 9.5lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 3.5lbs lost
Leeane910- get to 13s 7lb and maintain through pregnancy. 12lb lost 2lb to go!
Yummymummy23- 37lbs to go 3lbs lost
Ktbryony- 47.5lbs to go 10.5lbs lost
Danico -47lbs to go 11lbs lost
Anna_vixen -29.5bs to go 12.5lbs lost
Mission~possible 76lbs to go 24lbs lost
Imahat ~ 35.5 to go, 2.5 lost
Feelina ~ 50lb to loose, 4lb lost
curvalicious - 32.5lbs to go, 11.5lb lost
michjoanne - 27.5lb to go 19lb lost
gemmaxgemma - 39lbs to go, 1lb lost
dablaksista - 21 to go, 0lbs lost
ShellyStar- 30lbs to go | 0lbs lost

Arggggghh had an awfull week again !!! Getting back on it sunday need to get allt his out my system xx

Well! Thanks beauts! I got my heart broken, good and proper - but trying to get over it (and stop crying) men are lame. A lot of them are just complete toads!

Anyway, change of that, I am really just trying to move on!
In diet news, I have decided (after lots and lots of thought and money spent on protein :p) to give the Dukan diet a go.

I know right.. yikes!
I would be on day 4 of attack phase (pure protein and low fat dairy ONLY) but I caved and had a kit kat. tsk tsk!

So off I start again, will of course let you know how I get on :)

Wish me luck x

Arggggghh had an awfull week again !!! Getting back on it sunday need to get allt his out my system xx

I've had over a month of weeks like this recently.... Not sure why. Just try and not give up altogether because every tiny decision you make will make a difference.
I'm really trying to get back on track now but it's hard not to just say sod it I want a pizza (I had a massive pizza craving this morning at breakfast time!!!)

Well! Thanks beauts! I got my heart broken, good and proper - but trying to get over it (and stop crying) men are lame. A lot of them are just complete toads!

Anyway, change of that, I am really just trying to move on!
In diet news, I have decided (after lots and lots of thought and money spent on protein :p) to give the Dukan diet a go.

I know right.. yikes!
I would be on day 4 of attack phase (pure protein and low fat dairy ONLY) but I caved and had a kit kat. tsk tsk!

So off I start again, will of course let you know how I get on :)

Wish me luck x

Hope you're ok. Men are poo.

What does the dukan diet involve? Sounds a bit mental tbh!! I think I am officially a WW convert, I always think why aren't ppl doing WW lol
Good luck though and do keep us updated.
It's been a bit dead on here recently!

I'm planning a picninc dinner so I've made some pasta salad. I want to do some tikka kebabs and salad to go with but I need to go and buy some yoghurt and I really can't be bothered to get the kids in the car and go to the shop. Espec since I've decided recently I'm no longer going to my local shop to buy things and it'll have to wait till weekly shop day but I'm going to have to go and buy some cheap drinks anyway on the way out to the picnic so maybe I know I should go just this once and buy some cheap cans to pop in fridge to take with so I can get some yoghurt aswell but can't be bothered!!

Come on everyone, let's think skinny thoughts!!!

Back