6 months to sexy

Hello! I'm new and I'd love to join you! I have 3 stone to lose - have decided on Slimming World! Would be great to have a buddy to share the highs and lows with!!
Good luck! :)
xxx

Trytry this is the best thread to be on it's great!

At the mo I'm not sw much as I'm 18 weeks pregnant!

Jooloo u better let us all kno how u did tomorrow!!

Blew £150 on school uniform for Jacob today omg I didn't expect to spend that much!!!! Tried it on him and he looks far too tiny! :( awwww my baba is all grown up!

New bump picci and Jacob pic xx

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 13s 11lb

Attachments

• image-2109141146.jpg
    image-2109141146.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 854
  • image-926077726.jpg
    image-926077726.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 31
Hello! I'm new and I'd love to join you! I have 3 stone to lose - have decided on Slimming World! Would be great to have a buddy to share the highs and lows with!!
xxx
Welcome hon, everyone's lovely on here, you're very welcome to join us :D;) xx
Well I lost 2.5lbs!!! Yey!!! Hahaha Having a sore mouth and not being able to eat is good for some things......
Also I think the interview went ok... not sure?
I find out 2moro anyway so finger crossed!
Fab hon, that's great :cool::cool::cool: xxx
Trytry this is the best thread to be on it's great!

At the mo I'm not sw much as I'm 18 weeks pregnant!

Blew £150 on school uniform for Jacob today omg I didn't expect to spend that much!!!! Tried it on him and he looks far too tiny! :( awwww my baba is all grown up!

Awwww how cute is he :eek: Hope you're well xxx ;)

3lb on for me :( boooooooooo

Back on it now had such a bad blip week !! fresh new diary

Today is a red day

Breakfast
coffee

Lunch
chicken tikka salad with olives bbq and mayo 7 syns

Dinner
lamb kebab (homemade) pitta hexb, chips, hexb, cheese hexa mayo and ketchup 4.5 syns salad

snackpot

total 11.5 syns

Wow!! he looks so grown up!
Sorry for the delayed reaction.. been away camping this weekend!

xxx

Welcome!!

3lb on for me :( boooooooooo

Back on it now had such a bad blip week !! fresh new diary

Today is a red day

Breakfast
coffee

Lunch
chicken tikka salad with olives bbq and mayo 7 syns

Dinner
lamb kebab (homemade) pitta hexb, chips, hexb, cheese hexa mayo and ketchup 4.5 syns salad

snackpot

total 11.5 syns

Oh that is poo :0(
At least you're back on it now though. Well done :)

First of all...

I got the job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to be a WW leader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second of all....
Been away camping all weekend and have been so bad it's not even funny :S

Way to go Jooloo! Well done you! Fab news!:woohoo::happy096:

I'm a bit scared actually... I'm going to be so nervous at first!! Got a load of training to do before that happens though.

Ohhh jooloo well done :) bet u feel so
Proud!!!!

How are u all. I'm uncomfy already! :/ I'm only 18 weeks 6 days!!

11 days till scan!

Was just wondering we haven't heard from bugbear latly :(

Fantastic Jooloo!!!!!! Well done youuuuuuuuuuu :character00180::superwoman::clap::silly: So so pleased for you! Mxxx:D

Thanks guys :0)

How has everyones week been so far? On plan??

My daughters got chicken pox so I can't see me getting to weigh in this week!

Hi Teamsters, 2lbs off for me today, so only 1.5lbs to go till target!

Good luck Mich and all you wednesday weighers!

Ohhh myyyy goooodddddd

19+2 weeks preg and I gained a shocking 5lb this week!!!!

Booooooo

Hope u all are well sorry I haven't posted much. Am bk to not feeling fantastic with sickness nausea tiredness and now pelvic discomfort day and night.

Also the last 2 days been so scared cuz the rioting in Birmingham and west brom as it's so close to me and a mate of mine got hurt Monday in Birmingham rioting :( idiots!

It's so scary all this rioting. Upsets me that they are the future generation. What will my children have to grow up in. Maybe it's a sign of the end of the world as it's meant to end 2012!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 2lb

Hi Teamsters, 2lbs off for me today, so only 1.5lbs to go till target!

Good luck Mich and all you wednesday weighers!

Woohoo!!! Well done!! you're so close!!!!
How are you feeling in yourself now?
I find it quite scary being near to target because it's kind of like your ideal body... but obviously there's still things I don't like about mine and I can't see them dissapearing in 8lbs time?!?!

Ohhh myyyy goooodddddd

19+2 weeks preg and I gained a shocking 5lb this week!!!!

Booooooo

Hope u all are well sorry I haven't posted much. Am bk to not feeling fantastic with sickness nausea tiredness and now pelvic discomfort day and night.

Also the last 2 days been so scared cuz the rioting in Birmingham and west brom as it's so close to me and a mate of mine got hurt Monday in Birmingham rioting :( idiots!

It's so scary all this rioting. Upsets me that they are the future generation. What will my children have to grow up in. Maybe it's a sign of the end of the world as it's meant to end 2012!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 2lb

You're still doing well! Baby must have grown alot this week :0)
When do you see the nutritionist person?
Try not to worry about the riots. Cooking a baby is all you need to worry about.

Well I've gone to WI a day early because today my mum could have emily (my daughter whose infected with chicken pox) and she couldn't 2mo. I lost 1/2 a lb horray!!!!
I'm really pleased because with camping I thought I'd have put on weight but I'm also a bit gutted because now I have 8lbs to loose in 3 weeks to be at target for my training weekend with all the other weight watchers so that's not going to happen :mad:

Is it possible to loose 3lbs a week 2 weeks on the trot whilst not starving yourself? What if I tried to find time to do loads of exercise?!?!?!

Can I join and do 6 months from last week please?
If so id like to lose 3 stone, so 42lbs by 31st Jan 2012.
Which would work out nicely as fingers crossed il be looking for my wedding dress around March/April
Started at 15st 10lbs
Now at 14st 5lbs
Target at 11st 8lbs

Iv already lost 3lbs so 39lbs to go

Last edited:
Welcome Vicky!!!!
Emily is miserable as anything.. I'm bored out of my mind being stuck in the house....
argh!!!!!

Thanks for the welcome,
I'mnot on plan 100% at the moment as we are very short of money so cant buy lots of stuff for a varied diet, but I'm cutting out snacks and looking to make meal heather so that's a start. Plus iv just been offered a part time job which gets me out the house for 4-5 hours 4 days a week and have me walking about 2 miles everyday.
So without my days out with OH il be walking at least 8 miles a week just for work.

Good luck Vicky, walking lots deffinately makes a difference!!

Eugh! Well day one of a new week and I've already used loads of weeklies scoffing 3 of those large double choc biscuits from morrisons. Gutted. Feel stupid and greedy and annoyed, it's only cos I'd had a bad day and was pissed off I'd overspent.

Hey everyone 4lb off for me :) woooooop must be because of that massive 3 lb gain last week and ive just finished * week sooo......

So i can update my loss and its just 1lb off my ticker

Yay ive just ordered the 30 day shred so hopefully if i do it everyday i should see a good loss

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done everyone your doing soooooo welll xxxx

Hey everyone 4lb off for me :) woooooop must be because of that massive 3 lb gain last week and ive just finished * week sooo......

So i can update my loss and its just 1lb off my ticker

Yay ive just ordered the 30 day shred so hopefully if i do it everyday i should see a good loss

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done everyone your doing soooooo welll xxxx

Wow!!! 4lb that is amazing!!!

I've just done day one of 30 day shred.... I'm aching like mad!!!!

Really hoping this'll give me the push I need to reach target. Although having said that I'm trying to ignore the niggling doubt that I'll actually end up putting on muscle weight....

Back