6 months to sexy

Hey everyone.
Welcome newbies.

Got back from Tunisia... Have gained 5lbs!! Eek!

Elaine 5lbs isn't that bad really in the scheme of things really!!!!
Did you have a fab time?

I'm not aching too badly from the 30 day shred this morning but I can 'feel' my push up muscles and I don't think I'm going to be able to do that section.
hmmmm
I'm thinking I'll do it again today but just try my best?

1lb loss for me, not much but better than nothing

1lb is good! Well done :0)

I've just finished day 3 of 30 day shred... pain!!!

Thanks, got a free 5 day pass to a gym, so heading there after work about 1.30pm. Its been years since iv been kinda excited,kinda not. We will see, not signing up as I dont have the money but might give me the motivation to exercise more at home.
Hope the pains eased this morning. Heard good things about the 30 day shred :)

5 day free pass to the gym sounds good! Have you been making good use of it?
I did day four of the 30 day shred yesterday, it's beggining to become vaguely more doable now... lol
I'm getting bored of it already though!!!!

Hi ladies sorry I been so distant had a lot going on lately and tiredness how now returned! Bummer!

Am 20 weeks 3 days still not tryin to be on plan! But lost 2lb this week which is great after the massive 5lb gain last week!

So now at 20 weeks pregnant I am only 1lb heavier since I found out on 2nd may!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s

Well done Leeanne!

I hit target today - YIPPPEEEEE!!!

I lost 3 stone 11 in 33 weeks, so 1.6lbs per week on average. I'm thrilled!

Good luck to all you other wednesday weighers (Mich that means you - wherever you are lol!)

Well hello ladies....so sorry I've been missing for a while.

I've started my new job & love it but I've been following SW 50/50. I've not put on at all just stuck at the same weight which is good but I was suppose to start again in July but we're now here nearly at the end of August & I just can't get back on plan.

I really don't know what's wrong with me. I read stuff on here and I'm really motivated & then I f*ck it all up.

I'm considering joining a class & do a 12 week countdown as I need something to get me back on track.

On other parts of my life H & I are not getting on at all, although I never ever see him as he works 6 nites a week. It's Wed now & I've not seen him since Sun. I'm just really peed off as I'm left with the kids 24 7 and I've no life other than work, home, eat crap, bed & the same over & over again except thurs/fri when I do stuff with the kids.

I went out with my mates a few wks ago and was chatted up by another man, we exchanged numbers & have been texting face-booking each other. I'm not interested in an affair it's just the love & attention I crave & boredom I suppose.

Any how I'm glad so many of you are doing so well & Krups you've got to target, that's just amazing, congrats hun. Leeanne glad your ok & pregnancy going well. Jooloo congrats on the job..

I'll not go thru you all individually as tbh not read through all of the thread but a big pat on the back to one & all.

I'll be back here properly soon, thinking of joining class this week & then I'll return

Big Love to one & all.....laters....lol...XX

Ohhhh bb you have been missed :)

U sound so positive and happy and it feels infectious!!!

Xx

Hi ladies sorry I been so distant had a lot going on lately and tiredness how now returned! Bummer!

Am 20 weeks 3 days still not tryin to be on plan! But lost 2lb this week which is great after the massive 5lb gain last week!

So now at 20 weeks pregnant I am only 1lb heavier since I found out on 2nd may!

That is absolutely amazing! 1lb at 20 weeks!! well done :D

Well done Leeanne!

I hit target today - YIPPPEEEEE!!!

I lost 3 stone 11 in 33 weeks, so 1.6lbs per week on average. I'm thrilled!

Good luck to all you other wednesday weighers (Mich that means you - wherever you are lol!)

:553::happy096::talk017:
WELL DONE!!!!

Well hello ladies....so sorry I've been missing for a while.

I've started my new job & love it but I've been following SW 50/50. I've not put on at all just stuck at the same weight which is good but I was suppose to start again in July but we're now here nearly at the end of August & I just can't get back on plan.

I really don't know what's wrong with me. I read stuff on here and I'm really motivated & then I f*ck it all up.

I'm considering joining a class & do a 12 week countdown as I need something to get me back on track.

On other parts of my life H & I are not getting on at all, although I never ever see him as he works 6 nites a week. It's Wed now & I've not seen him since Sun. I'm just really peed off as I'm left with the kids 24 7 and I've no life other than work, home, eat crap, bed & the same over & over again except thurs/fri when I do stuff with the kids.

I went out with my mates a few wks ago and was chatted up by another man, we exchanged numbers & have been texting face-booking each other. I'm not interested in an affair it's just the love & attention I crave & boredom I suppose.

Any how I'm glad so many of you are doing so well & Krups you've got to target, that's just amazing, congrats hun. Leeanne glad your ok & pregnancy going well. Jooloo congrats on the job..

I'll not go thru you all individually as tbh not read through all of the thread but a big pat on the back to one & all.

I'll be back here properly soon, thinking of joining class this week & then I'll return

Big Love to one & all.....laters....lol...XX

BB don't know how it is with your hubby but I was having alot of probs with my hubby recently because I barely saw him and everything was my responsibility etc etc. I think sometimes when you don't see each other much it can be easy for the doubts to set in... Now we're trying to make an effort to spend time with each other when we can and at least text at dinner and stuff and it's helped alot.
Carefull texting and facebooking that guy... it's a serious grey area!!!!

Thanks Jooloo and BB and well done on your loss Jooloo! Congrats on maintaining BB - Great to see you back! What has happened to Mich? She hasn't been on for ages...

I agree krups. COME BACK MICH!!!!!

I've got to send of a 6x4 photo of me to be blown up to A3 size for my before photo. Really struggling to find one because you can't have anyone else in the photo. The one I've found I asked my hubby if it was ok and he said he can't remember being that fat whereas I didn't think I looked that different. confused!!

Omg I nervous I have the scan today at 3.30 and find out what baby is eeeep so nervous!!!

Bit of a slip on Tuesday, but I was celebrating.
Iv just been offered a part time job doing what I wanted to do and they are going to pay for me to do my NVQ l3 which iv wanted to do for years. :D

So we had Domino's pizza, but I dont weigh in until Sunday and iv already walked about 10 miles this week.
Getting my first small pay on Friday so 2-3 miles walking while shopping :)

hiya everyone :) 1lb off for me this week !! i have 6 days now to lose 2 more pound before leeds

:) starting the day on using full syns on a bagel sooo yummy :)

Hope you are all ok

xxxxxx

Well done GGS!

Let us know the results of your scan Leeanne - exciting!

Hey ladies after I only gained 1lb I found out at the weeks I am at I should have gained 15lb in total by now haha :) so
1lb is awsome woo hoo!! (secretly hope to be thinner than before pregnancy once baby is born!)

Soooooo I went for the scan. The sonographer was lovely she spent a whole hour doing the scan an o saw every detail of baby! Kidneys heart bladder tummy etc etc!!! She talked it all through.

Baby is a boy! He had to show it off the little dude!! Lol so that's boy number 3 god help me lol

Came out sobbing tho cuz I gotta go bk at 36 weeks for another scan cuz I have a
Low lying placenta which could lead to csection :,( I was gutted. Then I had to see a consultant and I gotta have dibeates blood tests cuz of my bmi being above 30 :(

Here is his scan and his little clothes from mommy an daddy bought yesterday

Attachments

• image-2047689755.jpg
    image-2047689755.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 26
  • image-1051935248.jpg
    image-1051935248.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 28
  • image-4074456631.jpg
    image-4074456631.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 26
Last night I cooked an amazing 3 course candlelit meal for me and other half

Starter: mozerella mushroom n Parma ham crostini, soft cheese n smoked salmon crostini, bruchetta

Main: slow cooked rosemary and mint lamb shank, mash, asparagus, baby carrots, fine grean beans, mint gravy

Cibatta home made garlic bread

Rose wine

Dessert: mini baked Alaska

Then this morning I cooked brekki in bed of bacon n scrambled egg toast bagels n crossants with starbucks coffee :)

Here is bump from last night as I wanted to look nice

Back