Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s

Attachments

• image-638670839.jpg
    image-638670839.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 37
  • image-1674192146.jpg
    image-1674192146.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 35
Bit of a slip on Tuesday, but I was celebrating.
Iv just been offered a part time job doing what I wanted to do and they are going to pay for me to do my NVQ l3 which iv wanted to do for years. :D

So we had Domino's pizza, but I dont weigh in until Sunday and iv already walked about 10 miles this week.
Getting my first small pay on Friday so 2-3 miles walking while shopping :)

yum yum dominoes!! Don't worry, well done for getting straight back on it and all that walking!!

hiya everyone :) 1lb off for me this week !! i have 6 days now to lose 2 more pound before leeds

:) starting the day on using full syns on a bagel sooo yummy :)

Hope you are all ok

xxxxxx

Well done!!

Hey ladies after I only gained 1lb I found out at the weeks I am at I should have gained 15lb in total by now haha :) so
1lb is awsome woo hoo!! (secretly hope to be thinner than before pregnancy once baby is born!)

Soooooo I went for the scan. The sonographer was lovely she spent a whole hour doing the scan an o saw every detail of baby! Kidneys heart bladder tummy etc etc!!! She talked it all through.

Baby is a boy! He had to show it off the little dude!! Lol so that's boy number 3 god help me lol

Came out sobbing tho cuz I gotta go bk at 36 weeks for another scan cuz I have a
Low lying placenta which could lead to csection :,( I was gutted. Then I had to see a consultant and I gotta have dibeates blood tests cuz of my bmi being above 30 :(

Here is his scan and his little clothes from mommy an daddy bought yesterday

Gorgeous clothes and well done, you're doing so well!!!!

Last night I cooked an amazing 3 course candlelit meal for me and other half

Starter: mozerella mushroom n Parma ham crostini, soft cheese n smoked salmon crostini, bruchetta

Main: slow cooked rosemary and mint lamb shank, mash, asparagus, baby carrots, fine grean beans, mint gravy

Cibatta home made garlic bread

Rose wine

Dessert: mini baked Alaska

Then this morning I cooked brekki in bed of bacon n scrambled egg toast bagels n crossants with starbucks coffee :)

Here is bump from last night as I wanted to look nice

Sounds absolutely gorgeous food! And looking v pretty!

Thanks jooloo feel a bit like a fatty but other half said it defo looks preggy belly not lardy tummy lol he was just amazed by my boob size! He was like "love have u checked out the size of your boobs!!! My god some women pay for them" lol I said to him wait till in breast feeding cuz they double lol hahahahaha

Can't beleive my little boy goes big school in 2 weeks :( nawwwe and 5 yrs ago I was pregnant with him! :( time goes so fast!

Sorry for not checking in sooner. I gained 2 lbs this week BUT I got back into my size 16 jeans that have not fir since about New Year and iv also bought a size 16 dress.
I did a lot of running around for work last week so can only think iv toned up. I feel and look a little slimmer aswell

You guys!
I've stayed the same for the past three weeks. Yuck!

How is everyone? And Leanne - girl or boy? x

It's a boy ela ine I posted a while bk about the scan as it was last week and posted some pics too hunny xx

Sorry for not checking in sooner. I gained 2 lbs this week BUT I got back into my size 16 jeans that have not fir since about New Year and iv also bought a size 16 dress.
I did a lot of running around for work last week so can only think iv toned up. I feel and look a little slimmer aswell

Well done for getting into your 16s!

You guys!
I've stayed the same for the past three weeks. Yuck!

How is everyone? And Leanne - girl or boy? x

Bleurgh!! I hate sts!!! Better than gaining though.....

Well I lost 1/2lb this week... better than nothing I know but I'm a bit gutted because I've been doing the shred everyday (on level 2 now... gah!!!!) and I've actually been banking my shred activity points instead of eating them which is a first for me, I have always eaten all my weeklies and all my activity points!!!!
I'm trying really hard to not be disheartened though. Come on target here I come!!!!

Ok, yey so a 3lb loss for me this week. I really thought I would have gain as it was totm and I ate everything insight :)

Had to buy new clothes as well as everything is starting to drop off me

Well today I'm 22weeks+2 and I lost 2lbs which means that I am only 1lb heavier since I found out I was pregnant!! Considering at 22 weeks most women gain 15lb!! :)

hiya everyone well i had a nice weekend but not so nice time at leeds fest lol !!! I gained 3lb :( but i have now finished my summer and have nothing until the end of october so i can concentrate on losing weight... I have also decided to take the huge step of becoming a vegetarian as i cannot stand the texture of most meat... wsh me luck and well done to you all xxx

Ok, yey so a 3lb loss for me this week. I really thought I would have gain as it was totm and I ate everything insight :)

Had to buy new clothes as well as everything is starting to drop off me

Well done! That is fab :D

Well today I'm 22weeks+2 and I lost 2lbs which means that I am only 1lb heavier since I found out I was pregnant!! Considering at 22 weeks most women gain 15lb!! :)

I can't believe how good you've been! I kept on attempting to not pig out when I was pregnant but it most deffinately didn't work!!!
Is your midwife really pleased with you?

hiya everyone well i had a nice weekend but not so nice time at leeds fest lol !!! I gained 3lb :( but i have now finished my summer and have nothing until the end of october so i can concentrate on losing weight... I have also decided to take the huge step of becoming a vegetarian as i cannot stand the texture of most meat... wsh me luck and well done to you all xxx

I don't think 3lbs that bad when you've been to a festival.....
Good luck on your vegetarianism. I would never be up for it!!

Well I was exceptionally bad over the weekend..... I started off relatively well on thurs, I didn't go completely crazy after going late night food shopping like I did the week before. But then fri and sat I felt really low and gobbled loads of stuff and then sat night I was so knackered I asked OH to cook tea which meant we had pizza and chips.... so by sat I was on -25propoints... I thought well, it's bad but it's not that bad, I'll do a load of exercise and try and pull it back.
Anyway on the sunday we went round to MILs for sunday dinner which ended up being a bbq with cheese and french bread which I gobbled cos I was starving and crudites and houmous and coleslaw... I think I'd eaten up my daily allowance before they even started bringing the food out which was of course amazing but evil... sausages, homemade burgers (not healthily!!), chicken OMG i'm drooling just thinking about it, it was gorgeous!!!!! That was followed by cherry cake and choc ice cream.
Then sun night I had beans on toast thinking I was being healthy but hubby cooked another pizza! (argggh!!) and i couldn't resist a quarter (I had my sod it it's already a disaster head on...)
On mon I had to take hubby to work so he could sort a few things out because he was still contageous from chicken pox so couldn't go into work on tues. We dropped kids off at MILs for an hour while I took him. When we got back they'd been to morrisons and bought GOODIES for bank holiday brunch!!!
Bacon, sausages, beans, french bread, mushrooms (swimming in butter). Followed by two cakes and ice cream....
It was amazing. I love eating!!! However I hate getting fatter.... hmmmmmm
It's weigh in day 2moro and I'm expecting to pay... badly! However at the min the scales are remaining strangely unscary?!?!
Either I'm suddenly going to put on a few pounds overnight or it's kind of evened out with the unexpected small loss last week....
Wait and see!!!!

After my confession yesterday I have absolutely no idea how I've done it but this week I lost 3lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELL YES!!!
2.5lbs to target... Off clothes shopping tonight cos I need a couple of cheapy cheap work tops but if I get time I'm going to try on a bikini (is this a bad idea?!?!) to see how I feel about being at target.
Going with sister in law (without the marriage bit lol) so she might think I'm completely crazy!!!!

Hiii jooloo to be honest I haven't been weighed since my 12 week scan and I am waiting for my dietition appointment. I'm not dietin or eating healthy as such if i want something I will eat it but only in moderation andnif am starvin I will try fruit first or a drink n if I still need that bag of crisps I will then eat it but usualy the fruit would have tied me over till meal time :)

Would be nice for mw to notice tho :(

Grats on ur 3lb loss woooohooo how awsome xx

2lb loss for me this week, which also means iv lost 10% of my original weight WOO HOO
Only 1lb to go till I hit my next target.

Hiii jooloo to be honest I haven't been weighed since my 12 week scan and I am waiting for my dietition appointment. I'm not dietin or eating healthy as such if i want something I will eat it but only in moderation andnif am starvin I will try fruit first or a drink n if I still need that bag of crisps I will then eat it but usualy the fruit would have tied me over till meal time :)

Would be nice for mw to notice tho :(

Grats on ur 3lb loss woooohooo how awsome xx

I suppose they see so many people maybe it's hard for her to remember how you're changing if they don't actually weigh you??

2lb loss for me this week, which also means iv lost 10% of my original weight WOO HOO
Only 1lb to go till I hit my next target.

Well done!!!!

I'm holding my first meeting tonight as a trainee... I've got the fear!!!

Hiya everyone...

Im giving up my vegetarianism :S ive done a week and im craving bacon so much its very sad lol
on the plus i have lost the 3lb i put on !! i was hoping for more but im happy with that :) treat day today im having a bacon bun for lunch and a chicken kebab for tea :) yummy

Hi guys it's been mega mega quiet here lately :(

Well I gained 3lb this week I guessed as much as the new crave is chocolate oops!! And I been so hungry!! So at 23 weeks I have gained 4lb!!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 3lb

Hi everyone!!
Well I held my first meeting as a trainee!! I think it went well but weighing ppl is deffinately the worst bit... It's quite scary and hard to get everything wrote down in time!!!

As of today I'm 1lb off of target!!

Back