6 months to sexy

misssed you guys!

I've been WORSE than rubbish

3 sts's then a gain!

Another 2lb off for me this week.Another mini target done and dropped out of the 14st bracket.Now 13st 13lbs.
Only 3lbs to go and im half way through my weight loss journey!

Hiya everyone...

Well i now have nothing planned until october the 26th so a perfect oppurtunity to lose 19lbs for then :) Im going to work work work at it.....Going to get to the gym tooo :) woop xx

Well today I'm 22weeks+2 and I lost 2lbs which means that I am only 1lb heavier since I found out I was pregnant!! Considering at 22 weeks most women gain 15lb!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s

WELL look at that!!! That's awesome hun :) How are you coming along? Massive bump now? You'll burn more cals carrying him around

hiya everyone well i had a nice weekend but not so nice time at leeds fest lol !!! I gained 3lb but i have now finished my summer and have nothing until the end of october so i can concentrate on losing weight... I have also decided to take the huge step of becoming a vegetarian as i cannot stand the texture of most meat... wsh me luck and well done to you all xxx

ah, don't worry sugar.. I gained 3lbs from Leeds fest too! It#s their fault for only having 1 jacket potatoe stand and a million noodle stalls

After my confession yesterday I have absolutely no idea how I've done it but this week I lost 3lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELL YES!!!
2.5lbs to target... Off clothes shopping tonight cos I need a couple of cheapy cheap work tops but if I get time I'm going to try on a bikini (is this a bad idea?!?!) to see how I feel about being at target.
Going with sister in law (without the marriage bit lol) so she might think I'm completely crazy!!!!

WHOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

did you get a bikini? :bunnydance:

2lb loss for me this week, which also means iv lost 10% of my original weight WOO HOO
Only 1lb to go till I hit my next target.

thats awesome :) so near to targets.. they keep us going!! x

Well guys, here I am with an update J

Sorry I’ve been so awol, lot’s been going on. First I will confess, because it’s rubbish!
August was TERRIBLE for me! A holiday (Tunisia) 2 parties (wedding and a 18th) and a Festival (Leeds – urgh!)

I had THREE sts’s! And then a 4lb gain after leeds! Aye aye aye! So I joined back up with a new group and had a loss of 2lb last week.. so I’ve finally started losing again. Roll on weigh in this week as I have 7 100% days :D

In other news, I’ve moved to Scotland! Drove up with my stuff this weekend, and commuted back down last night for work here until October! YIKES! Need a new job in Edinburgh asap!

Also – going on holiday in 10 days so really need to push the red days J

p.s. where are Mich? BB? xx

I'm 24 weeks and 2 days today and I gained a pound this week. Which means since I found out I was pregnant I have gained a grand total of 4lb! And I haven't been on plan once yet. Am thinking of starting bk sw again from Sunday as we have some money!!

Although sickness has returned!!

Hi ela ine glad ur bk it's been real quiet in here :(

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 3pm

misssed you guys!

I've been WORSE than rubbish

3 sts's then a gain!

STD isn't too bad! It could have been much worse!!

Another 2lb off for me this week.Another mini target done and dropped out of the 14st bracket.Now 13st 13lbs.
Only 3lbs to go and im half way through my weight loss journey!

Wow! Well done!!!!

WELL look at that!!! That's awesome hun :) How are you coming along? Massive bump now? You'll burn more cals carrying him around

ah, don't worry sugar.. I gained 3lbs from Leeds fest too! It#s their fault for only having 1 jacket potatoe stand and a million noodle stalls

WHOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

did you get a bikini? :bunnydance:

thats awesome :) so near to targets.. they keep us going!! x

Well guys, here I am with an update J

Sorry I’ve been so awol, lot’s been going on. First I will confess, because it’s rubbish!
August was TERRIBLE for me! A holiday (Tunisia) 2 parties (wedding and a 18th) and a Festival (Leeds – urgh!)

I had THREE sts’s! And then a 4lb gain after leeds! Aye aye aye! So I joined back up with a new group and had a loss of 2lb last week.. so I’ve finally started losing again. Roll on weigh in this week as I have 7 100% days :D

In other news, I’ve moved to Scotland! Drove up with my stuff this weekend, and commuted back down last night for work here until October! YIKES! Need a new job in Edinburgh asap!

Also – going on holiday in 10 days so really need to push the red days J

p.s. where are Mich? BB? xx

I'm 24 weeks and 2 days today and I gained a pound this week. Which means since I found out I was pregnant I have gained a grand total of 4lb! And I haven't been on plan once yet. Am thinking of starting bk sw again from Sunday as we have some money!!

Although sickness has returned!!

Hi ela ine glad ur bk it's been real quiet in here :(

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 3pm

I lost 2lb :) only been on plan 2 days!!! But since Jacob went big school I walk him there and back so wonder if that's why ?

Either way I'm 25 weeks 3 days and am only 2lb heavier since the day I found out :)

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 1lb

AM BACK!!!

I feel so ashamed, I've not been on here in the longest time.

Been feeling a bit sorry for myself as I was out of action for a lil while with my back, but everything is looking up and am rearing to go. I am gonna put 100% in to reach my target for Christmas. I am already down 3.5stones just 2 more to reach goal.

So, how has everyone been? Y'all reached or close to reaching your goal

Awwww don't be ashaimed!! That's life I have been there a million times!

Well I'm no where near target!! Fell pregnant April and only just bk on plan lol

Sooo I'm just tryin to curb excessive weight gain and not doin too bad as I'm only 2lb heavier :)

Welcome back xx

Awwww don't be ashaimed!! That's life I have been there a million times!

Well I'm no where near target!! Fell pregnant April and only just bk on plan lol

Sooo I'm just tryin to curb excessive weight gain and not doin too bad as I'm only 2lb heavier :)

Welcome back xx

Thanks Leeanne and congratulations!!

You're doing the right thing, just trying to maintain your weight, there will be plenty time to shed the lbs (if thats what you wanna do) once baby is here.

With my first I only gained 6lbs for the whole pregnancy and my second, no weight gain. Try not to get too hung up about the weight though, enjoy being pregnant, its a joy that few people get to experience.

hiya everyone well ive had a terrible 2 months really havent lost anything....I do really need to sort it out as im just plodding along :(

Bring on the size 12's xx

Good Morning all, Congrats on the losses
Good Morning all, Good luck to all today
Iv just got off the scales and i'm very happy 4lb loss for me this week :) I'm on target to hit sexy in the 6 months
Another mini target hit. Iv now lost 2 stone in total since I started and a stone of that is since my re-start.
Iv not seen family since 8th July when I moved to London and by the time we go home end of next month I could be 1.5 stones lighter. Nice shock for them lol

Hello all my lovelies

We've all been struggling a bit one way or another.

Well my news is I've split from my H and he's moved out. So things are really difficult with everything really hence why I've not been around.

The good news is I've stuck at the exact same weight, I just can't get my head back into it. I did so well up to the kids christening then I got stuck.

I keep trying to catch that wagon & jump on again but I can't catch it!! Money is really really tight so doing things on a budget. I start my day & do really well then in the evenings I lose control.

I'll not say hi to you all individually but big love to you all & for those struggling we'll be back on track. To those who've reached target absolutely bloody fantastic well done to you all. Leeanne glad the bump is coming along nicely and hi to all the newbies.

I'm usually about now & again over on off topics but don't get on much.

Any how speak to you all very soon XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Morning all,
Didn't stick to plan at all this week but I'm happy I only gained 1lb. Shopping today so lots of healthy things in the trolly.

Hi ladies hope ur all well!

Bb was ace to hear from u again sorry u been through so much :(

This threads died a bit :( where are u all? Krups? Ela ine? Mich? And everyone else :(

Well I was on hol last week to devon! So didn't weigh in last wed!

Today I weighed myself and have gained 4lb! Over couple of weeks that's alright!

28 weeks and 2 days preg today :) so that means I have only gained 6lb since I found out I was expecting! :)

Midwife appointment yesterday baby was measuring big! Measured 30 weeks instead of 28! Which would mean he is bout 4lb!!!!! If so, then the 6lb total gain is pure pregnancy!!! And means I may well have lost some as by this stage on average you gain 16-18lb!!!! I kno I was obese anyway but on the really low end and I haven't been strict on myself infact I followed plan 3 weeks out the 28... Simply can't be arsed lol

Hope ur all well and here is week 27 bump

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 5lb

Attachments

• image-2958073101.jpg
    image-2958073101.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 26
Hi silent thread :(

Miss u all

Am sick today in bed

Here is 29 week bump

Attachments

• image-3011257708.jpg
    image-3011257708.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 44
Hi silent thread :(

Miss u all

Am sick today in bed

Here is 29 week bump

hi leanne thanks for ur message, u look great, all bump lol sorry ur not feeling well :patback:hope u feel better soon, keep me updated xx

Back