6 months to sexy

Thanks val :)

Much better today!!

Weighed myself today n lost a pound. Prob cuz bein sick. But that means at 29weeks I am only 5lb heavier since I found out :)

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 4lb

hi leanne that's good, my daughter only put a stone on with her baby she had him 2 months ago and has got back to her pre-pregnancy size, she put 4 stone on with her first one and it took her a year to get the weight back off so she made sure she was careful second time around :) hope ur having a good day xx

Sorry to hear you've been ill Leeanne - glad you're feeling a bit better now though. Loved the bump photo - are you sure there aren't two in there lol?! You're doing soooo well with your weight - seriously impressive! What date is the baby due?

I am proud of my weight :) loads of people have commented on how my face arms waist and thighs are smaller and that I just look like I swallowed a football lol :)

Baby due 2nd jan if all goes well and I don't need a csection Xmas week!!!

Deffo just one baba lol but he is measuring 2 weeks ahead!! Which is Xmas week! I'm sure he wants to come early and put a spanner in the works for Xmas hahha how chaotic with 2 little ones over Xmas and snow and family dos lol!!

Today I put on a coat in size 14!! Normaly the arms are tight. Fit fine (apart from bump obviously lol)

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 4lb

Ohhhh myyyyyy god!!! :)

Could not feel more on a high!!!!!!

Just weighed myself and at 30 weeks I lost 2lb!!!!!!!!!!

Every day for lunch I had speed soup. That's all I have done. Still ate crap and galaxy choc but made sure I have tried to get some fruit and speed soup!!!!

This means i have gained only 3lb in my whole pregnancy!!!!!!! I know people say ohhh that's worrying why is it? He is measuring 2 weeks ahead so is a big baby his heart beats happily and he is so active and I never starve I eat when hungry and make sure I get some goodness!!!

Dietitian appointment today!!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 2lb

Wow Leeanne - that's amazing! You're doing soooo well! Once you give birth you'll be like a rake. Well done!

hiya everyone well im back on here and ive gained 5lb ...birthdays and gigs and halloween and everything has just been terrible

So im now weighing at 13st 12 instead of 13st 7 :( booo but im determined to get another 1.5 stone off so im a perfect 14

so realistically i will calling my goal at 12st to 12st 5 just depends on how clothes look and fit :) that will take my total to 5 stone off....I know that at the weight i will still be classed as overweight but i feel that i would still like to keep a bit on as it is just me :D

So im going to do my meal plans every three days on here just to keep track

I also have a size 14 dress that i got from new look for 3lb i would love to be able to wear it for my partners work do on the 9th of december at the moment i cant quite do it up but it isnt too far off i think 10lb should do it

Monday 31st October
Red Day
Breakfast- fruit salad

Lunch
chicken salad pitta hexb honey and mustard dressing 3 syns

Dinner
Fillet steak with a philly garlic and herb sauce hexa, hexb of sw roasties, and some asparagus

Total 3 syns

Tuesday
Green Day
Breakfast
banna

Lunch
jacket potatoe wit beans and hexa of light cheese

Dinner
onion quorn burger in a pitta hexb, chips, cheese hexb ketchup 2 syns

Total 2 syns

Wednesday
Red Day
Breakfast
banna

Lunch
tuna and salad cream salad pitta 3 syns and hexb

Dinner
gammon, 2 eggs, chips hexb, cheese hexa, ketchup 2 syns

Total 5 syns

Last edited:
Hello ladies!!!

I gained 1lb this week!!

So at 31 weeks and 2 days pregnant that makes me only 4lb heavier since I found out!

My target from the dietition is to gain no more than a stone through the whole of my pregnancy :) so I'm doing ok!!

Thanks val :) hope ur doin ok!!

Ggs how are u doing xx

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 3lb

Morning,
Not posted for a while been such a busy month. Didnt lose anything in October but 2lb loss this morning.

so we had our photo shoot a couple of weeks ago with bump at 30 weeks!!! we dont get the actual pics till jan :( so i thought i would share the thumbnails they gave us! had to scan them so quality is poor!!!

Attachments

• bump1.jpg
    bump1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 40
  • bump2.jpg
    bump2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 41
  • bump3.jpg
    bump3.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 39
  • bump4.jpg
    bump4.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 36
Hi all!! Well no one lol I still come on here thinking one day you all will be back :(

I miss u all :(

I gained a pound this week. That makes me only 3lb heavier at 32 weeks pregnant than the day I did a test!

Hello everyone long time no see! Well done Leanne that's brilliant!! Hosp must be well chuffed :)
Well I'm still in target range, 7 months after getting there so really pleased!
I take it no-one comes on here anymore? Where are u all? Lol xxx

Hello my lovelies, I've not been for a while going thru a marriage break-up & lots of probs indoors. I've sts though so not bad. I just can't get back on the wagon not in the right frame of mind.

Leeanne you look amazing & well done on not gaining much weight! I was the same when I was pregnant.

Katie well done for staying within target. GGS you'll get there babes you seem to be back on track.

Where are all the rest of you hiding? Love to you all XX

After weeks and weeks of slow gains...

33 weeks preg this week and gained 5lb lol

so we had our photo shoot a couple of weeks ago with bump at 30 weeks!!! we dont get the actual pics till jan :( so i thought i would share the thumbnails they gave us! had to scan them so quality is poor!!!
hi leanne am loving the photos not long to go now :) xx

Aw Leanne that's not bad at all!! It will all be water and baby anyway! You've done so well :) c

Thanks katie :)

I do feel proud of my minimal gain :)

Today I officaly finished work!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 33weeks preg: 14s 7lb

You've done sooooo well Leeanne - go you! Lovely photos btw, really stunning. The time goes so quickly, feels like yesterday you told us you were ttc. Before you know it you're gonna be cuddling your bouncing little bundle of joy!

Back