6 stone and 5 dress sizes down!

sugar_lipswales

Silver Member
I'm positively beaming these days! I was 21 stone and bursting out of a size 26 jeans and today I'm 14 stone 12 lb and size 16!
Ok so I've put on 3lb this week, that was the 2 doughnuts and stick of rock at the beach but I resisted the chips and the ice cream so I dread to imagine what the gain would have been if I'd given in lmao! And some of that was from man worries, I've nipped that one in the bud and am concentrating on me, me, me!
Considering my overall weight and inch losses I'm not going to let this weeks result get to me, I really enjoyed those doughnuts!

Well done Huni!!!!! Thats amazing loss.
I started at 21 1/2 stone and currently 15 s 3 (didnt stick to plan last week and gained 2lbs), so have lost 6 stone 4lbs. Ive gone from a size 28/30 to 18 and love it!

Your weight losses are amazing so whatever you are doing keep it up!!!

A huge pat on the back is deserved! Well done and just think once you had less space in your wardrobe (from all the larger sized clothes) now, you can buy double and fit more in!!!!

Do I deserve more doughnuts? Woman obsessed since they passed my lips! Thank you all so much, it means a lot coming from the hardcore SWers on here x

Congratulations, you beam away proudly you deserve to.

I started at 21sts 6lbs so you are an inspiration to me, you have shown me that it can be done.

Well done to you and my very best wishes to you for your continuing weight loss to goal, I know that you will acheive it.

Thank you for posting this thread. X

Congratulations, you beam away proudly you deserve to.

I started at 21sts 6lbs so you are an inspiration to me, you have shown me that it can be done.

Well done to you and my very best wishes to you for your continuing weight loss to goal, I know that you will acheive it.

Thank you for posting this thread. X

I was at the weight most people consider/have gastric surgery at thinking it's just impossible to do it old school. I'm living proof that it can be done and sometimes have to hold my tongue when I hear some people talk about the wonders of surgery.

Cough...Ive had the surgery (gastric band), but I couldnt loose the weight without the healthy eating part...which is why I chose SW.
Its not an easy decision at all...mine came from waking with chest pains..I have a 3 1/2 year old that I want to see grow up for me dieting alone never worked.

Wow wtg hun, yes if you fancy and anywhere near manchester were getting some donutnuts, its my birthday tomoz and after wi im going krispy kreme for a dozen hahahaha but there is me and kids soooo going to enjoy it mmmm.

That must be a great feeling dropping all them clothes sizes well done

You're an inspiration to us all! How do you keep up your motivation? We could learn so much from you.

We don't have a Krispy Kreme in Wales or I wouldn't have lost anything!
V - I know surgery isn't the easy option, it's a choice we all have to make when we decide to do something. I just didn't want surgery, I'm too much of a coward for it! I've never had an operation in my life and it terrifies me so I do admire the courage it takes to go ahead.
My motivation? A lifetime of being ashamed of myself. I've always been bigger than everyone else and I wanted to start being proud of myself. I wanted to show everyone who tormented me and didn't think I was good enough!

Back