Wow, what an achievement! Well done!

:clap:

fab-really jealous:bliss::girlpower::talk017::wow::hug99:
you need to change your name now-skinnyjo or something xx

Last edited:
way to go :):wow:

hope to join u there next week only 1lb to go

:D Thats amazing, well done!

Do you have any before and after piccies?

I'll have a look - I don't remember shying away from cameras but since I've been trying to find a good before picture, I realised I must have. There are almost none from the neck down. Strange what habits you get into without noticing. Will try and find something for you though when I get home from work.

Good luck to everybody else that's nearing their next award!

And thanks to everybody for being so lush. I'm so smiley now it's unreal :D

These are some pics, the first from July 2008 (excuse the madonna garb) and the most recent from last week, which is me looking all harcore for my Derby photo :D

Attachments

• jo jo 2.jpg
    jo jo 2.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 164
  • jojojo.jpg
    jojojo.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 164
These are some pics, the first from July 2008 (excuse the madonna garb) and the most recent from last week, which is me looking all harcore for my Derby photo :D

wow you look great! no idea where your losing another 2 st from LOL you look goreous completely different!..

how you find your body losing all that weight with extra skin (sorry you dont have to say i had 5 st total to lose lost 10lb) and i know sounds vain but im worried about my body handling it... did you excersise aswell?

In answer to your question i think most of the two stone is coming from my bingo wings lol.

I have been going to the gym, but I'm quite lazy with it to be honest. I try to do some form of excercise at least twice a week. I'm always looking for fun things which is why I've started skating. Doing something you enjoy makes all the difference.

In regards to excess skin, my arms are pretty bad, my stomach is also pretty wobbly but I'm hoping that'll go down if I can lose some more. My boobs have also shrank so they look a lil deflated, but depite at all that, I wouldnt change it :D

And hey, there's always tummy tucks lol

In answer to your question i think most of the two stone is coming from my bingo wings lol.

I have been going to the gym, but I'm quite lazy with it to be honest. I try to do some form of excercise at least twice a week. I'm always looking for fun things which is why I've started skating. Doing something you enjoy makes all the difference.

In regards to excess skin, my arms are pretty bad, my stomach is also pretty wobbly but I'm hoping that'll go down if I can lose some more. My boobs have also shrank so they look a lil deflated, but depite at all that, I wouldnt change it :D

And hey, there's always tummy tucks lol

lol! ush up bras be fine! lol.... thankyou for answering ive had 2 kids so i look a little deflated on tummy area anyway lol

but seriously well done you have achieved so much the difference is amazing... you was a pretty girl before weightloss though :) but look so amazing after :)

Aw thank you :)

Looking at our stats, you actually weigh a bit less than me, so I think you must looking good too :D

Spread the positivity xx

Whoop whoop! You don't even look like the same person in the pics. Brilliant stuff, really well done xx

Aw thank you :)

Looking at our stats, you actually weigh a bit less than me, so I think you must looking good too :D

Spread the positivity xx

how tall are you?
Im 5ft 1 size 16 .. at my weight
you look so much slimmer

Big congratulations, it's such a huge change :D Interested in skating myself, did your skates cost much?

Wow the difference in your pictures is amazing.......as others have said you dont look like you have another 2 stone to lose......well done xx

how tall are you?
Im 5ft 1 size 16 .. at my weight
you look so much slimmer

I'm 5'6 so maybe the height difference is something to do with it? Currently I'm a 12-14 on top,14 in dresses and 16 on bottom, so roughly the same :)

And Kikikisses - My skates cost £40 but you can prob find them cheaper than that if your just using them to get fit as opposed to doing any sport :)

Well done JoJo!!! you look amazing!!!
you should be VERY proud of yourself! xxxxx good luck for the last teeny bit! :D
:party0011::party0011:

fantastic. well done.

Back