6 stone :D :D :D - With Pics :)

Oh wow, well done!! You look amazing :D

Those pictures are inspirational! Thanks for posting them :)

jojothejo fantastic weight loss
Bloody hell Mrs V you are doing bloody fantastic as well

Jayne xxx

Wow thats impressive!! You must feel so much better.

I have just joined tonight and have about 8 stone (at least) to lose. I am thinking of joining the local Derby that they are trying to set up in Wolves. Just need to get myself some skates and start to practice!

These are some pics, the first from July 2008 (excuse the madonna garb) and the most recent from last week, which is me looking all harcore for my Derby photo :D

OMG you dont look the same person!!!! you look like the new Doctor Who sidekick in your 6 stone less pic!!! xxx Gorgeous! x

Not talkin to you any more!Too skinny and pretty to be one of my mates!!!Sobbing into my hanky with jealousy. xxx

Oh wow, you look sooooo different, it brought a tear to my eye

I ahve really been struggling to get my head round everything and havent followed sw 100% at all since i started :-( and you have just made me realise I CAN do it! I just need to be determined and I can look as fab as you

Thank you and well done

x

WOW - you look soooo amazing!

WELL DONE!!!

Aw thanks for all your lovely responses guys :D I'm quite overwhelmed, I've still got a way to go, but if anyone looks my photos and feels inspired in any way, that means so much :) Thanks so much everyone

Iwillbeslim84 - You should deffo give the derby a go. It's addictive, brilliant for toning up (i've noticed such a difference in the 5 weeks I've been doing it) and unlike other sports theres such a wide range of girls doing it in all shapes and sizes. Get a pair of skates and get stuck in - you'll love it.

Ellebear - You are my new best friend for saying I look like Amy Pond. I don't see it myself, but I love you for saying it lol

xx

OMG!!!!!

You look absolutely amazing- like a completely different person. So much younger and heathier. You have obviously always been a very pretty lady, but your new size really emphasises your beautiful face.

What an inspiration you are. Congratulations on your massive success and good luck for the rest of your journey. With results like this you should have no problem staying motivated.......just amazing!

xxxxx

wow well done.. you look great

how long has it took you to lose the 6 stone.

i wanna loose it by nxt week lol. I think i need to get in my head its not gonna be a quick process!!

wow just looked at your stats. I started at 18stone 13 (am only 5"3) and want to get to at LEAST 13 as thats how much i weighed when i met my hubby and i felt confident then.
Last time i was 11 stone was my 21st. I am 30 next march so to be that and maybe even get ingot my 21st birthday dress would be even better lol.
xxxxx

Back