6 stone down....

LittleFlutterby

Fluffy lil flutterby :)
And I thought that maybe showing pictures would be a good idea :)

Hope this works, heehee.

I still have about 4 more stone to lose, but I'm heading in the right direction!!!

Attachments

• another update.JPG
    another update.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 2,418
You look amazing and so happy! I am inspired!:)

Well Done, "Keep Her Lit" And Get Your Wish And Want.

thanks!

I gotta be honest, i've struggled this week- and it reflected on the scales- a 1/2lb loss. which is good, considering.

Totally focussed this week- hoping for even better pictures soon!!! :) x

Thanks James :)

OMG you look fantastic such a transformation - I cant really see where the next 4 stone is going to come from but good luck on the rest of your journey!!!

OMG you look fantastic such a transformation - I cant really see where the next 4 stone is going to come from but good luck on the rest of your journey!!!

Thanks so much :)

I still am pretty big- the corset was just pulling me in, lol lol.

I'm a size 18, and I'm getting quite a bit of saggy skin...so once i've toned up i think thats where some of the 4 stone will come from :)

I can't wait to be at target! woo! :)

You look phenomenal!

And killer curves!

Well done! xx

heehee *blush*

I'm a lucky girl- compared to the rest of me, I have a small waist (at least 10 inches smaller than my hips and chest). I hope that even at target i'll still be in proportion!

Wow what a transformation your looking fantastic!!! Well done you . If those pictures don't inspire you and motivate you than nothing will the change in you is amazing

You look amazing, what a transformation! Well done!

You look amazing, what a transformation! Well done!

thanks wirralmum :)

just curious- where abouts are you? not often you see people from our little peninsula! (i was gonna inbox you but you havent done enough posts yet :( )

Am l looking at the same person or two different people. Amazing what a change loss of 6st brings. Well done.

heehee- a bit of both really. Same girl, but completely different!

Thanks very much :) I've actually lost another stone since the second picture was taken- total loss so far- 7 stone :) :)

Back