6 STONE GONE!!

soule

Hi first of all i want to thank each and everyone one of you that sent me such lovely messages when i told you about my devastating news about my hubby. You all probably think i'm mad staying on CD but to be honest it has helped me cope because at least i know i'm getting all the nutriants my body needs without having to think about it. If i was to come off it i would be eating on the run which would result in burgers, sausages rolls, pre-packed sandwiches etc also i have to much to think about and to much coming and going to be bothered to think what i'm eating.

Anyway it was my 19th weigh-in today but i was unable to attend (due to nurses coming) but my scales are exactly the same as my cdc's and i've lost 6lb this week which in total is 6 STONE!!!! I cant belive i've only got 2 stone to go for my goal weight it does'nt seem like last week i had 8 stone to lose. All of you that are struggling at the mo please please dont give up it is so worth it in the end. I would'nt of been able to push Bob around in his wheelchair now if i was still 20 stone so maybe this diet was a blessing in disguise! x x x x

Great new about your weight loss Joanne!

You are sounding so positive too, wishing you all the best. xxx

awe hun well done to you :)

how is hubby now? whats happening?

give him a kis and a hug from me :) hate to see people unwell....

great WI result - well done for staying on track at this difficult time :)

best wishes to you and DH

Debz xx

Brilliant news re 6 stone! You're an inspiration to people here in lots of ways :)

Joanne,

You are an inspiration to us all.....all of us who moan about how hard this is, or how we can't do it now "because.....". I'm sure your husband and family are very proud of you!

Take care of yourself......

Best wishes to your husband!

Cate

Congratulations on the 6 stone and staying on track through the tough times, you are an inspiration.

fantastic news sweetheart,you really are an inspiration to us all,
elaine x

Joanne,

You are an inspiration to us all.....all of us who moan about how hard this is, or how we can't do it now "because.....". I'm sure your husband and family are very proud of you!

Take care of yourself......

Best wishes to your husband!

Cate

Can't say it any better than Cate. Tears in my eyes when I read your post Joanne - well done to you - and hugs to your DH and children.

Hi, missed your original post but have just been back to read it and firstly I wanted to send you, your husband and family my thoughts and prayers.

Also, congratulations on getting to 6 stone, and well done for sticking to the diet as it seems to be the right thing for you right now

huge hugs

Well done Joanne on losing 6 stone. I've no idea how you've kept going you are an inspiration.

252525252521cid25252525255F16505922.gif

Congratulations and well done Joanne, 6 stone is fantastic!!!!

Love Mini xxx

well done sis! so proud of u! love ya xxx

Well done you! What an inspiration you are, with all you're coping with at the moment and you are still managing to stick to CD. Hug s to you all.

u best do jo lol cause u look so bloody diffrent =]. please doooooooooooo =]

What a FANTASTIC achievement.

I'm sure everyone is so proud of your hard work, and I hope you are too.

Back