6 stone now lost!

Thank you so much for your compliments and words of support. It hasn't always been easy, but when you get there it does seem worth it. When I started I used other people's photos as the inspiration - they all looked so slim and above all happy. I thought I needed to show others what I've done as well so the cycle can continue.

I did assemblies at school this week on achievement and described my weight loss as my biggest achievement. I feel as though I've got my life back!

You look amazing!! Well done you :D Very motivational too, in a years time I would love to be 6stone lighter than my starting weight x

Wow! Well done you! I've just started back on SW and your photo's are going to give me the inspiration I need! I cant believe you have lost all that in a year....any tips?

You look amazing!

Jacqui3444, my tips would be, take everything in small chunks - half a stone at a time and reward yourself as you achieve each award. Don't worry if you have a bad day, just get back on track the next day. You won't necessarily lose every week, and you may have no idea why you've had a sts, but don't become despondant it took a long time to put the weight on, it won't come off over night. Hope these help x

Wow well done! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow!!! So inspired by your pics, you look AMAZZZZZZZING. I secretly have been thinking I want to lose 6 stone in about a year or so and thought it might not be realistic. You've inspired me to go just blimming well go for it! Thank you - enjoy the new slim you this Summer!! x

Truly inspirational!

There is such a difference you look so much younger, healthier and glowing! Well done amazing achievement

catkin69 said:
Thats amazing. I had to keep flicking between the pictures because you look so different.
Congratulations x

I did that too!!!
You look fantastic!!! You've certainly inspired me!!!

Wow I'm speechless, you look amazing! Well done, I need some inspiration so I can have similar results in 2013.

Wow!! I've been looking through SW insperational forum and this one really amazed me well done you! that's amazing you look gorgeous!

Back