6 stone to loose and undecided on the best way to do so?

misscphillips

Hi, I'm cheryl Im 27 and live in Worcestershire.
I have 6 stone to loose to be in a healthy range again - I was diagnosed with FMS 3 years ago and since then have got Bursitis and they found a cyst in my spinal chord. Steroids and medications later... well my size 10's no longer fit me.

I lost my baby weight 5 years ago on a low carb diet but was also seeing a personal trainer weekly. This is now out of the question as walking the dog to the end of the road is painful. I know my weight gain is making this worse and there is no chance of operating on my hip with this weight. I spent 6 months under the weight clinic nurse last year and just kept gaining and gaining. I then did 3 months of weight watchers and the numbers kept getting higher.

I have brought the Atkins book and have also looked at Exante.

I have no problem following a total meal replacement plan - infact it would make my life easier as I cannot cook and rely on my partner for meals for all of us.

Woud appreciate any advice on choosing a diet, especially if anyone has similar health limitations and has regular steroid injections to contend with (due another one in 2 weeks!)

Many thanks in hope of making my health for the better! (and not buying a size 20 wedding dress!!!)

Good luck!

Back