6 Week Challenge

itskimmy

In six weeks times I will be starting University, it is creeping up so fast but I am determined to shed some weight so I can fit into some new clothes and have more confidence in terms of making new friends.

I currently weigh 18 and 1/2 stone.

Long term weight loss goal - 8 and 1/2 stone
Short term weight loss goal - 2 stone within 6 weeks, anything more is a bonus.

I am really fed up of being tired all the time, having no energy or motivation to go anywhere.

I have a Gym membership which I have abused as I have never had the energy or motivation to walk there or back.

I plan to do things but when it comes down to the crunch, I seem to make excuses to get out of it and try to re plan for another day resulting in a vicious cycle.

I recently had a wake up call when I was struggling to walk as the back of my legs were in absolute agony.

It's time to change, feel and look good!

are you thinking of keeping a diary because i'm very interested to see how you progress and you seem lovely! i'm around the same weight as you and we have similar weight goals so that's pretty great :) i'm off to uni too, open university mind you but i'll probably go to tutorials and my sister is getting married at the end of october, i'm gonna be a bridesmaid so i hope to achieve something decent in ten weeks or so. need to feel positive about myself otherwise i'd struggle to enjoy my sister's big day :/

sorry for blabbering, haha! welcome to the forums anyway and best of luck on your journey xxxxxxx beth :)

In six weeks times I will be starting University, it is creeping up so fast but I am determined to shed some weight so I can fit into some new clothes and have more confidence in terms of making new friends.

I currently weigh 18 and 1/2 stone.

Long term weight loss goal - 8 and 1/2 stone
Short term weight loss goal - 2 stone within 6 weeks, anything more is a bonus.

I am really fed up of being tired all the time, having no energy or motivation to go anywhere.

I have a Gym membership which I have abused as I have never had the energy or motivation to walk there or back.

I plan to do things but when it comes down to the crunch, I seem to make excuses to get out of it and try to re plan for another day resulting in a vicious cycle.

I recently had a wake up call when I was struggling to walk as the back of my legs were in absolute agony.

It's time to change, feel and look good!

hi skimmy
good luck

Back