• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

6 week weigh in

EmMUK

Trying Hard!
S: 25st0lb C: 22st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 49.7 Loss: 3st0lb(12%)
I am so stoked. I have lost another half stone.

that's 3stone 3lbs gone forever.
that's 27% gone for good.
that's the equivalent of a 4 year old girl!!

I love CD, I have never ever managed to loose this much weight before in my life.

the only down side - I have no clothes to wear, everything literally falls off me or exposes way to much skin :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
C: 16st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 42.8
WoW Emma what a weight loss well done :D:D great excuse to go shopping girl :D

blitz

Silver Member
Wow thats fantastic well done.

Ive just bought a few items from a outlet village near us, just a few things to help get me by until I get down another size....Enjoy it

Emma that is fantastic, 3 stone 3lbs WOW. Would you have believed 6 weeks ago you would be doing so well.

Keep up the good work x

wannabslim

Gold Member
S: 15st7lb C: 14st11lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 0st10lb(4.61%)
Wow well done Emma, if only I could lose the weight that quickly! xx

EmMUK

Trying Hard!
Wow well done Emma, if only I could lose the weight that quickly! xx
ah but you don't have as much to loose!! it's all a matter of proportion.

feeling so thrilled, CD really is changing my life.

and no, I never believed this could have happened 6 weeks ago. I think the best thing is that everyone says I look 10 years younger, now that's a fab result!!

Wow, you are doing so well! You've been on this the same time as me. I've only lost half of that...I'm doing 790 though. I don't think I would manage to SS in the long term.

EmMUK

Trying Hard!
well if you think about it, 790 is almost twice the calories and so half the weight loss is great. sorry about the 1lb but hey, at a wedding and still loosing, what other diet would that be possible on?

You're right. Sometime I think I should try ssing for a bit. Hubby does 790 with me though and we've got into a routine with it so I think we'll carry on as we are for now... No more weddings this year now so I should get on a bit better!

EmMUK

Trying Hard!
I think we each know what is best for us and if you are both doing 790 together then there is more chance it will work for you. for me I needed to eliminate food, my only chance. we're all different.

SARAHP

Silver Member
S: 21st13lb C: 21st13lb G: 19st13lb BMI: 46.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done Emma you have done fab!! Just think how far you will be by summer!!! Its my aim to be able to show a bit more flesh and not have to be sweltering all summer, just hope I can follow in your footsteps to be able to achieve this. Sarahxx.

:clap: congrats Emma, you have done so well in the 6 weeks. Keep up you hard work.

XX