6 weeks done and 3 stone off!

Toria 1

Today at my CDC I hit the 3 stone loss - yay!
Still a way to go, but it feels great.

On a different note,I tried the limited edition coconut sachet, and hated it lol.

Well done that's awesome :)

Well done! What a fantastic achievement in such a short space of time and a great incentive to keep going!

I've read on the forum that people are mixing half a coconut shake with half a chocolate shake to make a shake that tastes like Bounty!

WEEK 1: -9lbs :D
WEEK 2: -2lbs :)

WEEK 3: -2lbs :)
WEEK 4: -3lbs :)
WEEK 5: -2lbs :)
Inches: -12
(needs updating)

1[SUP]st[/SUP] mini goal: lose a stone in a month – done! :D
2[SUP]nd[/SUP] mini goal: get into the 9’s asap – done! :D

well done on your losses they are fab :) p.s. agree on the coconut comments

Wow that's a great loss in only 6 weeks! Well done!

Can anyone help me, I've not started the diet yet, I start Thursday morning.

Is there any reason why people are loosing a lot one week and just a couple pounds another? I thought perhaps if I have just three shakes a day every week that I'd loose the same amount every week, or does it depend on other stuff?

I really hope I loose a lot in the first couple weeks to keep me motivated and keep me going

Xx

Is there any reason why people are loosing a lot one week and just a couple pounds another? I thought perhaps if I have just three shakes a day every week that I'd loose the same amount every week, or does it depend on other stuff?

I really hope I loose a lot in the first couple weeks to keep me motivated and keep me going

Xx

It seems most people lose a lot in the first week. It also seems to depend how much you've got to lose.

You have to look at the bigger picture though. For instance, you may lose 10lbs in week 1 and then only 2lbs for the next 3 weeks but overall, that would be a loss of 16lbs in a month!! How many other diets could you achieve that on?!

So, I don't think the word "only" should be used as any loss is a great loss, if you see what I mean!

If you want inspiration, have a look at Lazarus thread!

Best of luck with your journey

Thanks everyone :)

Sab, I drink more water than the recomended minimum (2.25 litres Cambridge state) - I drink around 3-4 litres a day, not including the water I use to mix my sachets up with. I am tall, and have three young children, and found the minimum did'nt quench my thirst, made me feel sluggish etc, so I added a bit more each day, until I found the right balance for me. I really believe the water intake has helped me A) stay focused and B) have good losses although my start weight was very high which also helps. :)

Xx

I can't see your stats as I'm in my phone do you mind me asking what did you start at?

I'm debating whether to start this diet or not xxx

I can't see your stats as I'm in my phone do you mind me asking what did you start at?

I'm debating whether to start this diet or not xxx

Hi Laura, my start weight was 19st 11lbs and I'm 5ft 10.
After 3 days I was 'in the zone'. I had a wobble with binge eating for 3 days (where I lost 1lb that week) but got back on track.
I've posted a photo of me before and me 3 stone lighter in the 'success story' section. :)

I've posted pics in the success story forum :)

Back