6 weeks til Christmas!!!!

LeaV

How much does everyone want to lose before santa comes? :)

All I want for Christmas is to be 12 stone something!!
:4616:

i would just like to be lower than i am now

In theory, when I started CD this time I should have just scrapped into the 10s before Christmas, but now that isn't going to happen.....

I'd like to be another stone and a half down by then which should have me a size 16 (hopefully) and able to wear a lot of my clothes.

Better get my ass to the gym :D

I really want to get in a nice party dress...WITHOUT a carigan to cover my bingo wings :)
Christmas is a great incentive...but is also the DEVIL!! Lol
we can do it ladies :) xxx

if I could lose a stone and a half, for christmas that'd be great.
I would be just under 14 stone. No idea what clothes size that would be though. I have lots of pairs of size 18 trousers from when I was smaller that don't fit yet.

I just want to say:

ARRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 weeks til Christmas?!

ARRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's it. I'm done. I'll be fine after a little lie down.

Lx

If I can lose another stone by Christmas I will be happy

haha to LV30.....I know, I was surprised myself. Not going to wait o New year to have weight loss as my resolution, I want to have ACHIEVED by new year (7 weeks....sorry haha)
x

I'm being greedy - I want a stone and a half off by then - or below 15 1/2 - either will make me very happy) which is about 4 lbs a week ...eek!

I'd be happy to be 13 something

I've got a meal on 27th November so that'll set me back a bit but will plod on x

Would love to be well on my way to 15 stone xxx

Would love to be 18st something, even if it's 18st 13lbs! That would be a real milestone for me as I haven't been that for around 25years.

I would love to get to under 14st, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Can't believe it's only 6 weeks to go! :eek:

I'd love to lose another stone and would be ecstatic if it was a stone and a half to take me to 14st...bloody hell would be my lowest weight since I was about 14/15..eeek!!

Back