60 lbs in 10 Weeks

It really works ...

Thank you D_Q it feels fabulous and for the first time in a long time I know I can be slim again.

:rolleyes: It really works! Imagine, we found something that really works!!!

:D

WOW that is amazing, well done you!!!:)

well done Carole, that's just amazing news, I am so thrilled for you. you remind me that we CAN do this. well done you, you sound on cloud 9 as well you should be.

Well done!! A zillion WeMitt points to you!!
Ann xxx

Thank you girls, that means a lot to me

Hollycat - Im doing the SS, Cambridge Diet ... Im sure nobody is surprised to hear that

Fantastic diet, fantastic results, fantastic support (thats all of you)

Thank you again, we help each other and thats important!

:D In the company of you illustrious ladies who have lost so much and done so well, I am chuffed. :D

Well, I have before photos for sure but I think Ill wait a little longer and lose a little more before going down that path. Im still a bit disgusted with them - Im sure you know how it is. Im going to Ireland for the weekend. I really hope I can stick to it .. any pointers would be gratefully recieved?

WELL DONE AGAIN!!!
Where in Ireland are you going to? I'm in Dublin!

They say it's to be a roaster here this wkend, so keep waterrrrrrrrr with U!:)

WELL DONE AGAIN!!!
Where in Ireland are you going to? I'm in Dublin!

They say it's to be a roaster here this wkend, so keep waterrrrrrrrr with U!:)

Hi Alcala

Thats good to hear. We are heading for Belfast this time but we love Dublin and the South. We also have family in Ireland so we come often. Thanks for your support :D

Hi cmcewn ,

I too have an irish link with lots of lovely family in the south, flying over ryan air on May 17th so hope to do the seat belt up

Well done on your weight loss thats amazing

Keep away from the guiness ~ do they drink guiness in Belfast not sure of that one

Back