60lbs off just over 2 stone to go why does it feel so far away

kerryberry

Silver Member
I am doing great week 18 tomorrow 60lbs gone forever but the end seems further away than ever does anyone else feel this?
the time flew by and now seems to have slowed right down maybe i am going mad the loses are fine still plodding along at 3-4lbs a week.
I am doing ok SS 100% still struggling with my water but thats just normal now for me.

I am not down I am feeling great just feel time has slowed down.

hi ive found the last couple of weeks the hardest tbh but i feel i can see it through now, but i think when loosing quite a bit we feel so happy about it the sense of urgency seems to dwindle a little. im just thinking of xmas and looking nice when visiting everyone havent seen some family for a good while, you have done so well i think when doing cd for a while it becomes a bit boring but its not going to be forever. probably doesnt help its so chilly at the moment so you dont feel like getting out and about as much

I am doing ok and looking forward to xmas and wearing fab outfits to visit family I also have a christening at the end of nov. I am loving being smaller and I feel i can make it to goal it just seems to be taking so long but saying that it isn't really i think i need to just get a grip lol

Your about the same as me statistic wise (except height) kerryberry :) and we've done brill :D pat ya self on the back!!!! I bet your fitting into much smaller sizes now! i know i am!

The first few stones come off whizzy dont they..but 3-4 pounds a week is AMAZING!!!!!! thats over a stone a month wot you complaining about lol

Just think...its october this week.....christmas aint far....and then you'll be skinny by then with me :D

Keep going and hang on in there!

x

keep that plodding going honey! You are doing so well and although its frustrating that goal feels so far away, at 3-4lbs a week you will be there in no time hun!
My losses have slowed RIGHT down now...usually about 2lbs a week and thats soul distroying considering i used to lose between 4-6lbs a week regularly! BOO!
xx

Your about the same as me statistic wise (except height) kerryberry :) and we've done brill :D pat ya self on the back!!!! I bet your fitting into much smaller sizes now! i know i am!

The first few stones come off whizzy dont they..but 3-4 pounds a week is AMAZING!!!!!! thats over a stone a month wot you complaining about lol

Just think...its october this week.....christmas aint far....and then you'll be skinny by then with me :D

Keep going and hang on in there!

x

your right i will stop moaning i have doen so well i am so proud of myself so pat pat on my back

Cheers peeps I am size 16 all over at the mo and looking forward to the next size drop I never thought i would get to 14's but it shouldn't be too long

thanks again girlies

Back