60PP and struggling to eat them!

sortabeautiful

Hi all

I posted this on the WW forum but thought I'd reach out here too.

I'm on 60PP a day and I am struggling to eat them. I've been told I need to stop eating as much fruit and veg, but I really enjoy it.

I just don't think I'm making the right choices. Is anyone else on a similar PP and can give me a diary to look at? Mine looks like this usually:

Breakfast

2 Crumpets - 5
Butter 3tsp - 3
Smoothie - 4
TOTAL 12

Lunch

Brown roll - 7
Chicken breast (approx 1 1/2) - 6
Cucumber - 0
Lettuce - 0
Mayo - 1
Veg Soup - 5
TOTAL 19

Dinner

Chicken breast - 4
New potatoes - 2
Cabbage, Leek, Carrots and Broccoli - 0
Philadelphia Light Sauce - 4

TOTAL 10

Snacks
Grapes - 0
Mullerlight - 2
Banana - 0
Orange - 0
Mini milk - 1
Milk - 2
Sugar - 2
TOTAL 7

OVERALL TOTAL 48

Thanks xxx

Are you sure 60PP is right?
I don't know your age, height and weight but it just seems so much, no wonder you struggle to eat them all.

One hundred percent sure :-(

Hmm, well honestly, if you struggle, don't force yourself to eat more than you can handle so you reach that amount of pp, just eat like you're doing now and keep counting points but stop when full.
1pp is roughly 40 calories, so that should make 60pp 2400 calories?
I don't know if you do the online plan or joined a club, but if you are worried about this I'd contact someone from WW to see if they can help.

Maybe chuck in a chocolate bar for a snack ?

Maybe eat high point but healthy stuff like oily fish, nuts, seeds, avocado etc. But I agree, don't force yourself to eat more than you want to. Also why not have peanut butter on your crumpets. Maybe deep the low fat yogs for fromage frais, Muller rice, fruit corners etc? Make the most of it while you can!

Have full fat cheese, large portions of lean meat, oils on your potatoes, nuts and seeds,

There are many good high point foods out there!

Enjoy x

Go to Mcdees every day ;) ha

I agree with the others, add some high point foods.. some nuts, full fat cheese, olive oil?
Are you still loosing if you don't eat all your points? If you are, maybe don't worry about it.

I'm not losing what I should be losing. Will try to do what's been suggested.

Nuts good oils and avocados, also if your really not losing weight I would pop to your doctor you may have thyroid problems it's just something to rule out? Good luck, your diary looks nice and healthy. Also how much fruit are you eating as im sure fruit is only free until you get your 5 a day for example no more than two bananas as these do contain sugar

I started on 45 points a day now down to 40, I was finding it difficult to eat all of my points but my leader said that I should try and eat them all. Maybe you could try having more points at dinner?

I also did have a slow weight loss but I have upped my excercise since the start of the new year and that seems to have helped me. I've just been playing dancing games on my wii etc but seems to be working.

Sx

Hope you see results you want soon

I agree its difficult and I don't really know what to suggest. I started on 43 pts and some days didn't manage 30. I am now on 38 and do find I am snacking on things which although aren't that bad, I probably should cut back. I am eating a curly wurly a day as well as Quavers crisps.

Hope you get the results you want soon x

I only loose when I eat all my dailies and weeklies -that might be why you arent seeing the loses you should

Maybe eat high point but healthy stuff like oily fish, nuts, seeds, avocado etc. But I agree, don't force yourself to eat more than you want to. Also why not have peanut butter on your crumpets. Maybe deep the low fat yogs for fromage frais, Muller rice, fruit corners etc? Make the most of it while you can!

I totally agree with everything you said. Have oily fish, nuts, seeds, avocados, instead than chicken breast have chicken leg, maybe with skin on. Peanut butter is also good, cottage cheese is another good choice, soya beans also don't have many sugary things but try to bulk with small things that are good for you and have higher points!

Also as for the not losing what you should be losing: is there any amount that people SHOULD be losing? Anything from 0.5 lb to 5 or 6 lbs is a good loss, but to me, it's better to lose 1 or 2 lbs a week rather than more: it's more natural and you know you're not losing as much muscles as you would do with 4 or 5 lbs loss. Also, you said in other posts that you have been following the exante diet. if you just came off that and started WW again, then you need to give your body some time to adjust to food again! it's already a miracle IMHO that you *are* losing at the moment to be fair...

Good luck!

Back