67lbs to lose come on exante

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by scarymovie, 2 July 2011 Social URL.

1. scarymovie

scarymovie donna

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    well im back and gutted to say ive been off for 10wks and put over a stone on??? what the hell was i doing:mad: so now im back looking for a whole new me :D with 67lbs to lose im going to be here for a ehile and ive accepted that so roll on ketosis let me back in lol so shakes the same as before 10-2 and 6 with the odd measure up bar nd the odd piece of chicken for day 4-5 my really hard days so goodluck on all your journeys and good luck on mine

Mini goals
    Get past week 1
    Lose ½ stone
    Get past 2 weeks
    Lose 1 stone
    Lose 1 ½ stone
    Get to 200lbs
    Complete my 1st month

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Come on scarymovie, you can do this :) Welcome back, and hope the first few days go quickly for you as you get back into ketosis.

Have a read of this thread:
    http://www.minimins.com/exante/220379-good-read-dont-panic.html
    It's a good explanation of the glycogen stuff, hopefully you'll see that most of that stone is just your glycogen stores having been refilled, and that they should be gone again quickly as you get on the diet, and start further weight loss.

Anyway, good luck, hope these first few days go quickly.

4. *lil*

*lil* Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(36.41%)
    Good luck scarymovie! You'll be fine, it sounds like you are determined to succeed so you will do! Welcome back!! :)

5. scarymovie

scarymovie donna

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    well after a very dissappointing start and gradads funeral i fudged up so today back on 100% effort had my 1st shake now time for the water this diet is so hard to re start after a long break :( but needs to be done so lets hope this week goes quick lol

6. Divster

Divster Banned

Come on SM! xx

7. Littleone

Littleone Full Member

Diet:
    No diet, just slimpods :)
    I feel like we are all setting up a cheerleading squad behind you. :) Maybe we should, lol.

But it's true - you can do this. I know it's hard to get back into it, it's a big shock to the system and hard mentally I would think but try keep focused and remember why you're doing this. I find it helps to imagine and visualise in my head as vividly as I can what it will be like when I have lost the weight. No if... When! Also keep thinking about those mini goals.

A day at a time. :)

Good luck.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.