68 days ..... around another 14 to go

mancitymark

Image3.jpg

Blimey what a difference, well done you x

OMG Fantastic results Mancitymark ...You've done AMAZINGLY well ...bet your well chuffed aren't you :) x x x

Hey great - you look really good, bet the other blokes are envious. What you doing with your old football shirts? Lots of charities that work overseas will be grateful for them!
Elaine.

Elect.... Thank you babe. x
True... Yes babe, over moon, not going to pretend its been easy, but I feel great today.
Elaine .... What ? My cup final shirt ? ... Never ! .. I never take it off , even sleep in it ! lol

Wow you look so well. Well done you :)

Incredible!!! What an amazing difference! Are you looking forward to your refeed??

O.M.G!!!! 68 days sounds nothing in the grand scheme of things does it??? Youve done amazing...look like a totally diffferent person x Enjoy it hun x

What a fantastic achievement - well done! Looking at the difference in you in just over 9 weeks has made me really excited to think about what I will look like in December for my wedding - thank you so much for the inspiration!

well done, you look fantastic

Thank you all ... Just goes to show if we all keep at it, we will get there. I write today with only half a stone to go and looking back it seems like two minutes. Please dont give in. Look at my pictures and imagine yourself when you have lost the weight. Its bloody tough, not doubting that but there are worse things in life than swerving chips right now, so please take all the inspiration you can from my pictures and bloody well keep going. xx

Its amazing that, that picture was taken on Sunday and ive lost 2 and a half pounds since then ! ...

Twit-twoo!! You look great! You look so much younger as well!!

It'll be a hot Mark eating Pie on Bonfire night!!n Your wife will be the envy of many!

Thanks for posting that mark ...it so helps keep you to the straight and narrow when you see pics like that. As you said its not an easy diet but the results are so worthwhile :) x x x

well done, you look amazing :)

Back