Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

6pm - 6pm what do you think?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by andi, 6 September 2007 Social URL.

1. andi

andi Bye bye bellies!!!

Diet:
    JUDD
    I had a quick nosey on the WW boards and I came across some ww'ers following a 6pm to 6pm system. I might be wrong but I think they start their daily allowance at 6pm. So I would be starting a new day in an hour or so. I would like to try this as I am a "night muncher" but I am worried that I will eat like mad and have 3 points for breakfast and lunch the next day :rolleyes:

Im just back on track after a dodgey weekend and I desperately want a good loss next Tuesday.

What do you think - try it or keep at it the old fashioned way?

Ax

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

i might be a bit frit to try that as i would think wahay

4. andi

andi Bye bye bellies!!!

Diet:
    JUDD
    I have decided to try a week of it from Tuesday. I will try to get more info from the ww boards.

Ax

5. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

you could be the guinea pig lol

6. Twiggy

Twiggy Is in the Zone

Diet:
    WW

Oh let us know how you get on! Would be interested to see what the results are!

Good luck

7. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I've often done 6-6 or 7-7 with various diets.

I found that I ate less in the evening (my 'bad' time) when I did it this way as I was scared I wouldn't have enough points/cals/syns/grub left for the next day.

It's just finding the way that suits you. Trying it for a while would be a good idea, as you say.

8. andi

andi Bye bye bellies!!!

Diet:
    JUDD

Thanks Karion. I will give it a go. Most days I can happily survive on 11 or so points until 6pm and that gives me 15 points for dinner and snacks. I think that it is probably best to leave it until Tuesday in case I fall off the wagon.

Ax

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I hadnt thought of doing it that way. I always like to end my day when I go to bed lol But in saying that I do a variation of it when Im on nights. I still run my day from when I get up til I go to bed, albeit getting up is 1600 and bed is 0800 the next day.

Id give it a go, we'll all be waiting with bated breath to hear how you get on :)

10. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

have you started it andi

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.