6pm - 6pm what do you think?

andi

Bye bye bellies!!!
I had a quick nosey on the WW boards and I came across some ww'ers following a 6pm to 6pm system. I might be wrong but I think they start their daily allowance at 6pm. So I would be starting a new day in an hour or so. I would like to try this as I am a "night muncher" but I am worried that I will eat like mad and have 3 points for breakfast and lunch the next day :rolleyes:

Im just back on track after a dodgey weekend and I desperately want a good loss next Tuesday.

What do you think - try it or keep at it the old fashioned way?

Ax

I have decided to try a week of it from Tuesday. I will try to get more info from the ww boards.

Ax

I've often done 6-6 or 7-7 with various diets.

I found that I ate less in the evening (my 'bad' time) when I did it this way as I was scared I wouldn't have enough points/cals/syns/grub left for the next day.

It's just finding the way that suits you. Trying it for a while would be a good idea, as you say.

I've often done 6-6 or 7-7 with various diets.

I found that I ate less in the evening (my 'bad' time) when I did it this way as I was scared I wouldn't have enough points/cals/syns/grub left for the next day.

It's just finding the way that suits you. Trying it for a while would be a good idea, as you say.

Thanks Karion. I will give it a go. Most days I can happily survive on 11 or so points until 6pm and that gives me 15 points for dinner and snacks. I think that it is probably best to leave it until Tuesday in case I fall off the wagon.

Ax

Back