6st 7.5lb down

Ulook amazing! I cant wait to upload pics! Ive just started my third time with sw and this is it! I will not stop! X

Amazing !!!! Truly inspirational and has spurred me on even more. I have started only recently and at little difference in starting weight that you started at. You give me hope :0)

thanks for sharing, photos like this make me realise it CAN be done well done hunxx

Wow wow wow, Your amazing.
I have about the same amount of weight to lose and i just cant wait to get there.

Bernie x

Hi

Hi, I love your pics. I have a question, I'm really big, 18 st and my calves are the biggest I've seen in the world. Will they ever go back to normal once I lose weight? Last year I've lost 4 st and but nothing on my calves, that put me soo down that I put more weight back on. Did you got your normal calf size back? Thanks

chocoina said:
Hi, I love your pics. I have a question, I'm really big, 18 st and my calves are the biggest I've seen in the world. Will they ever go back to normal once I lose weight? Last year I've lost 4 st and but nothing on my calves, that put me soo down that I put more weight back on. Did you got your normal calf size back? Thanks

Hello Hun just to let u know I have huge calves too! I've lost 6 1/2 stone so far and they have gone down I can now where boots woop woop so u think urs will go down! Get the tape measure out and record it each month to see how much u lose off them x

Great pics

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi .cara lorna hear .the last time you saw me.i was 14st pity they dident have a class .on the island.we could have done it togather.i love looking at your photoes.have you a meal you realy like .that keeps you going would love to know .how you done it .seeing the kids sweets .must have been hard to keep away from .lol

Back