6th weigh in - hugely disappointed

JodieJoJo

Silver Member
Just had my sixth weigh in - one sodden pound lost!

No I haven't had cheated ! No it's not the time of the month!

How depressing. There is no way I am going to succeed in the August challenge now!

A whole week of torture for nothing! Going to have a meal tonight (790) and continue with 790 for the next week as i'm sure it can't get worse!

Thanks Myrtle - you made me laugh!

I really feel like having a huge blow out but I know I will regret it. Just need to put this week behind me and hope for a good one next week

Just look at your total weightloss to date !

This is a long journey with many highs and lows, keep going !

Hi Jodie

Please don't blow it because of this... one week I lost LESS than half a pound! It would be too easy to console with food... but it really isn't worth it and next week will probably blow your socks off loss wise!

My weight losses were all over the place and I stuck to the diet.. no rhyme or reason.. some lose the same amount every week, and others don't :)

Am sure if you carry on sticking to it that next week will surprise you big time! :D Chin up chuck :) Doing great guns!

Jodie you've so much will power and you're doing great on this diet - you're so encouraging to others...

Please don't give up, blow out or feel down...

I'm sure things will rectify itself next week, maybe it has something to do with being the week after AAM?

Keep going and keep posting. We're all behind you and praying you have a fantastic result next week.

Thanks FFN, Leehal and Hannah - I know I should focus on the total weight loss but it's so hard when you get such a pathetic loss!

I think its more psychological than anything - it just makes you feel fat again!

Anyway, popped round my friend's house tonight who is always totally honest with me about my weight. She said that my shape had really changed since she last saw me 2 weeks so perhaps although the scales aren't really showing it, the rest of me is!

Got over my desire to pig out now - going to have my meal now that i'm on 790 from today!

Thanks to you all - i couldn't do it without all of your support

Bad weeks are usually followed by good weeks on the diet so hang on in there for some serious lossage next week...

Mike

Awww jodie, i'm sorry u had a bad wi..but i'm sure next week will be a good one.Sometimes we have dissapointing week's but the good week's compensate for this, u are doing great so try not to be too down hearted, stick with it and u will reach ur goal's.

big hug's. Linda.

Here I am!!! I've been at work all day so didnt have a chance to look in yet. Off for a waxing in a mo so hopefully will catch up with all the posts later on tonight

xxxxx

Back