• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

6th Weigh in

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
Could it be TOTM??? Not enough water??? Exercise???

If none of the above - stick with it and you'll have a fantastic weight loss next week. You can not fail but to lose weight on 415cals a day but it doesn't always come off in regular chunks.

Chin up and look at how well you've done so far.

Skinny you are doing SO SO well!! Don't be disappointed. You're another 2lbs closer to that size 12 bikini!!!! ;)
You should be excited!! I do know how you feel. I was the same when I lost 2lbs the other week remember but then I lost 4ibs the following week! So Roll on next week!!

By the way my CDC has suggested that I start exercising to speed up my weight loss...Maybe you could do that too?? I'm going to shift all the clothes from my exercise bike when I get home, cause it's just a clothes hanger just now!! lol.

Keep up the good work!!!

Tx

Thanks Beverley, i have not done much exercise yet, apart from walking, so i will dust the cobwebs off my exercise dvd and dance the night away.

Lol Tiara, i think we should set up a virtual exercise class on minimins, sounds quite good to me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In 9
Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In 3
Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In 5
Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In 4
CD Weekly Weigh In 2