6th weigh in

santy

well 2moro it is my 6th weigh, i cant belive it has gone so fast, always get nervous before my weigh in but i have not cheated, got another stone to lose :gen157:so i hope that i am on my way to losing it, my hols are in 4 weeks so i will keep going, thanks once again for all you support, and i will post my reply 2moro

hi santy, i bet you'll do great! I am just starting out tomorrow for the first time and i am really nervous, that fact that you have been on this for 6 weeks is really motivating for me so thank you and to everyone else also !!!!

I will look forward to your post to congratulate you on your loss.

Hey, Im sure that next stone will be off in time for your holiday no problemo! :) x

Good Luck tomorrow hun!!! Sending you light vibes!!! :vibes:

Good luck hun xxx

Good luck ...i am also a fellow mondayer lmao

well 2moro it is my 6th weigh, i cant belive it has gone so fast, always get nervous before my weigh in but i have not cheated, got another stone to lose :gen157:so i hope that i am on my way to losing it, my hols are in 4 weeks so i will keep going, thanks once again for all you support, and i will post my reply 2moro

Oooo.. 6 weeks, I can only dream - wishing you luck :flowers:

Good luck for tomorrow santy.

My week 6 WI should also be tomorrow but coz of work I have to wait till Wednesday :-(

Hope you have a HUGE loss.

x

Good luck for tomorrow santy.

My week 6 WI should also be tomorrow but coz of work I have to wait till Wednesday :-(

Hope you have a HUGE loss.

x

Same to you Cuddles - good luck:D

Back