7 lbs by Xmas, who wants to join me?

I could do with a target. Been wavering off plan for a couple of weeks! Will weigh in tomorrow... Good luck Lisa and Mrs Wilsoncroft! :) x

Can I join? I'd like to lose 8lbs though to get to the next stone bracket :)

I rejoined SW last week and this is my goal. Good luck everyone.

I'd like to have a go at this. My targets have been too ambitious lately but this sounds reasonable. I need to stay focused as the Christmas treats are infiltrating our office already !I'm not great with temptation lol !
xx

I'd love 7 off for Christmas, that would be my 10% (need 5 more off) plus a couple to play with should I want to take it a bit easier over Christmas...
So count me in x

Can I join please :) I have 8lb to lose to be in next weight bracket and I desperately want it as a Xmas present to my self!! There are 4 more weigh ins until Xmas day (i weigh Saturday) so that 2lb a week which is a little ambitious for me as I'm usually lucky to lose 1lb! But I'm going to give it a really good go!! xxx

ooh I'd like to join please?
I joined SW two weeks ago with a mini goal of a stone before Xmas (before 17th December weigh in). I have my second weigh in tomorrow where I'm hoping to have lost 2lbs this week for my half stone award :) which woulld put me 7lbs to go. If i've lost more or less I would still like to get to the stone mark by 17th!
I had a wierd day yesterday - I hardly ate anything but I don't think it was the right things lol.. a bacon sarnie on white with butter. half a cup of heinz tomato soup, a single piece of yorkie and a slice of fresh pineapple. That was it. Bad bad bad! Need to be good today! Its hard having WI on monday mornings because you can't 'make up' for a bad weekend lol

Good luck everyone. Just weighed myself, 7 lb here we come. Beans on toast for breakfast. Pot shot and fruit for lunch I think. Once I know I'm on sw I start craving rubbish. Drives me mad. X

Good luck everyone. Just weighed myself, 7 lb here we come. Beans on toast for breakfast. Pot shot and fruit for lunch I think. Once I know I'm on sw I start craving rubbish. Drives me mad. X

oh I SO know what you mean! theres nothing I want more than a KFC and a big bar of Galaxy lol!

Hi

Can I please join? First post on here! Have done slimming world twice before and easily got to target but then I fall off the wagon as it were and put it all back on again over a couple of years. Currently walking to work five days a week (25 miles/week) also been trying to get back on SW but not doing too well!

Would love to lose 7lbs by Christmas. I struggle with what to eat at work though if anyone has any ideas! No access to anywhere to heat anything or would have soup.

Andi

Back