7 lbs by Xmas, who wants to join me?

AndiT said:
Hi

Can I please join? First post on here! Have done slimming world twice before and easily got to target but then I fall off the wagon as it were and put it all back on again over a couple of years. Currently walking to work five days a week (25 miles/week) also been trying to get back on SW but not doing too well!

Would love to lose 7lbs by Christmas. I struggle with what to eat at work though if anyone has any ideas! No access to anywhere to heat anything or would have soup.

Andi

Hey! Welcome to the site! I find reading lots on here really helps me!

I take some lovely salads to work but often leave different flavoured ryvita and tins of mackerel in the cupboard in work, also some mug shots if you have a kettle? Philli in the fridge and fruit. Knowing I have little snacks there stops me from mooching bad snacks in the afternoon at work

I'd love to get 7 off by Xmas as this was my goal! I WI on wednesday night x

Can I join? Started a few weeks ago and already 8lbs down, and would love to have at least 1stone gone by Christmas - so definately on to loose at least 7lbs by then :)

I'm so in!

My next goal weight is 10 stone and I'm current 10.7, I set a November challenge to lose 7lbs and I achieved that at my last WI so I managed it in just over 3 weeks!

Would love to keep that up and im starting the 30 day shred tomorrow too so fingers crossed!!

Good luck to all :)

Hey! Welcome to the site! I find reading lots on here really helps me!

I take some lovely salads to work but often leave different flavoured ryvita and tins of mackerel in the cupboard in work, also some mug shots if you have a kettle? Philli in the fridge and fruit. Knowing I have little snacks there stops me from mooching bad snacks in the afternoon at work

I'd love to get 7 off by Xmas as this was my goal! I WI on wednesday night x

Hi thank you for the welcome! I have mugshots, Finn crisp and ex light laughing cow, but this is usually nowhere near enough to keep my tummy from rumbling through clinic! I prefer EE, but can I snack on cold meats on EE or not I can't remember.

Weighed this morning and I have actually lost 3lbs in the last 2 weeks now 12st7lb, a stone to go to be happy, half a stone before Christmas would be fantastic .... Invested in a Philips Airfryer yesterday too as they were on offer.

WI day today! My goal is to be 12st 8 1/2 by 17th December and I'm eek as I fell off the wagon yesterday lol. My last WI was 13st 3.5lbs. eeeek!

Bring on those pound losses for Xmas! I can't believe the difference in my figure in less than half a stone!

Last edited:
can i join,started slimming world a couple of weeks back. need to loose 9lb to get down to 10st. 9lbs is a bit of a challenge to get to, so 7lb would be a huge achievement.

princess_yaz said:
can join,started slimming world a couple of weeks back. need to loose 9lb to get down to 10st. 9lbs is a bit of a challenge to get to, so 7lb would be a huge achievement.

Hi Princess Yaz. Im in the same boat. 10st 9lbs at the minute and my actual target is 10stone.

Ive been messing about since getting married in september. Weights been going up and down for weeks now. Would love to reach 10stone for christmas. So thats 9lbs in total. So count me in! 4 weigh ins left.

woohoo got my 1/2 stone award today! Now my goal to get my stone award before Xmas (which is why I joined the half stone before Xmas because I've got half a stone to go lol). Actually I'm down 8.5lbs in total so another 5.5 lbs to go. Very do-able! arrghhh want it quicker than this!

I went to weigh in tonight and in my 1st week I have lost 7.5lbs it's never happened before but I am so pleased with myself.

Good luck everyone.

Another good day today.... This thread has really got me focused. Making a "commitment" to you guys makes me feel like I can't get away with anything :). I'm also writing down everything I eat now, it's soooo easy to forget things or miss syns!

Might spoil myself tonight and have done ryvitas and LC blue cheese. Nom x

I'm jumping in too! I am only 10.5lbs off my target and and happy to get there by the end of January, but desperately want to climb out of the 'I've been a bit naughty so I might as well have those crisps' cycle I've been in the last few days. WI is on Thursday for me, who knows what will happen there, but I'd love to get to my 9stone award by christmas- 7.5lbs to that.

Lost 3lbs this week :) as I want to lose 8lbs by Christmas I've got another 5 to go :D

Hello. I'm new to this. Would really like to lose 8 1/2 lb by Christmas but am struggling a bit at the mo. Have weigh in on a Wednesday would be great if I could join you to help with the motivation.

Sally

Back