7 lbs by Xmas, who wants to join me?

Another 3lbs off for me! Thats 11.5lbs in three weeks. Gonna get the stone I was after.. 2.5lbs left to go! Bring on the size 16s lol... be nice when i'm in a 14 but 16 will do lol

Well done, that's amazing!

I have had 4days totally on plan, having a food diary clearly helps me. I just hope it shows on the scales on Thursday.

writing everything down this time has really helped me! i cant "forget" about anything then lol. you're doing a great job though so dont stress about one weeks WI x

I haven't really been a good girl the last few days :-( need to be back to plan tomorrow! Not looking forward to WI Wednesday but need to give myself a little slap and get back on track x

Supergirl1980 said:
Amazingly I lost 4.5lbs this week, so after my gain last week I have lost 4lbs since the start of the challenge- 3to go!

Great loss!

I lost another 2 last night but am worried the wine will catch up with me next week! 1.5 to go to complete the challenge! Hoping for more! 2 more WI's so another 3 would be good x

Have been fighting with the same 1 lb the last couple of weeks, its up, its down etc. Anyhow finally had lost 1lb this week, rather than STS which is great. Trying to stick to plan 100%. Have another 4lbs to reach the 7lb target for Christmas; that will bring me to my first goal of reaching 210lbs which will be 1 stone gone since I started a few weeks ago. Heres to reaching my Christmas target :)

5.5 off since the start of this challenge. 1.5 off needed now so trying to do 5 out of 7 days on red this week! X

AndiT said:
Give up! Stuck to plan and have put 2lbs back and back to where I started.
:( so fed up.

No don't give up!! Stick to plan and it will show on the scales next week for sure! Better than having another gain next week!? X

I've done it! I'd lost 7lbs when I joined this thread and wanted to get my 1 stone award by Xmas. Flying ahead here! Got my stone award yesterday woop x

I'm hoping for my stone award on Monday... 3.5lbs to go. Lets hope I can have a good week :)

Wow good luck, thats amzing loss for three weeks!

1.5 off tonight to complete this challenge and a 10lb WL in 4 weeks x

Thanks. I'm really enjoying SW. Just gotta try and be good this week :fingerscrossed: Your doing FAB as well :)

Back