7 months on Cambridge!

SoonToBeGorgeous

Loving the Cambridge Diet
7 months on Cambridge.

8 stones 2lbs down

I am a happy bunny today :)

I have 6 weeks until I go on holiday and am hoping to lose 18lbs by then. Leaving 22lbs for when I return.

Hoping not to gain any weight on holiday - will do my level best not to!

Going to do 1000 plan whilst away.

Then I might do something rash like go to SSing for two weeks when I come home just to give my body a kick!

At the moment I am dreading the holiday - the thoughts of being let loose on food on 1000 plan.

The holiday is in a fabulous hotel all-inclusive so the water and coffee won't be a problem. Will keep off the alcohol too.

Am worried that I will go daft - hopefully that won't happen - but you never know.

Congratulations, that's an amazing achievement! Not being on a VLCD myself I'm always so impressed (and jealous!) of just how much weight loss can be achieved in a short period of time. I'm sure with your obvious determination, losing the 18lb before your holiday will be a doddle!

To wonderful sunny Malta!!

I love Malta although I know a lot of people don't

STBG - that's one hell of a fantastic achievement - very well done :D

Thanks!

I can honestly say that I have enjoyed every single day of it!!

I have stuck to the diet, have never cheated and everything has gone swimmingly well

Have dropped some BIG hints to the other half about going on a cruise!

Will see what happens!

cruise.gif

Last edited:
Brilliant loss, you have done amazingly well. Don't worry too much about suddenly going mad on food. If you are used to the small amounts you get on 1000 then you probably won't be able to shovel large quantities down even if you try.

Well I do have problems eating the quantity of food on 790!

The trouble with 1000 plan is that we are no longer in ketosis - so I will be hungry

Anyway I can only do my best

I just looked at your gallery and I remember you from when you started, big congrats to you for on sticking to your plan 100%. Have a wonderful holiday and enjoy yourself. :)

Have had a clearout today - again!

Got some more stuff to sell on ebay. A binbag full of stuff for the Charity shop plus a box of books.

Another bag for the dustbin.

Have taken in a skirt and a couple of pairs of cords - at least they will look better!! They were looking as if they didn't belong to me any longer!

It is a great feeling, though!

Back