7 stone down! 3 stone to go! WW here I come!

toddshar

Silver Member
I thought I'd start a diary about my weight watchers experience. I was doing lipotrim and came off it over a week ago I lost over 7 stone in 23 weeks but I got to the point were my will power and motivation went to nil. I've decided to do WW to lose the last 3 stone I start my first meeting on Thursday and I can't wait since coming of lipotrim my eating has spiralled out of control and I need to put a stop to it before I do to much damage. Roll on Thursday!

Went to my first meeting tonight it was very quiet but everyone was nice I only had my induction as there was only me who stayed behind to listen to what the leader had to say so they didn't bother. Day 1 starts tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Day 1- first day on weight watchers and its gone ok I get up at 3.20am for work and took a pack lunch with me and it came to 13points

Breakfast/dinner- Pack lunch

Tuna wrap 6 points
WW crisps 2 points
Yogurt 1 point
WW Rich toffee bar 2 points
WW Morning Bar 2 points
Pear 0 point
Satsuma 0 point

Tea- 7 points

Philadelphia on 2 slices on toast

Then it all went wrong I went a bit mad and ate good and proper I've pointed it all and basically I've used most of my weekly points. For the next 6 days I've to be very strict and get lots of exercise done. I can do this one stupid mistake ain't going to knock me back. Come on bring it on!!!

Day 2 and its the weekend and I'm off work :)

Breakfast- 2 weetabix with semi skimmed milk 5 points

Dinner- tuna wrap 7 points
WW crisps 2 points
WW toffee bar 2 points
Tomato, Pear, Satsuma 0 points

Tea- I'm making chicken chasseur which is 4 points I've never made it from scratch before so fingers crossed it will be ok its currently cooking I'm going to have green beans, cauliflower and cabbage with it.
Meringue with forest fruits 2 points.

22 points used up to now 8 points still to use.

Well my chicken chasseur was delicious :) tomorrow I'm going to try make beef casserole lyonnaise.

I had 2 slices of bread and a ww toffee and vanilla whirls to use my last 8 points up.

Last edited:
Day 3 and used 14 points so far 16 to go!

Breakfast was 2 x weetabix with semi skinned milk 5 points and a pear.
For dinner I made beef casserole lyonnaise with cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and green beans then forest fruits with a meringue nest 9 points.

I feel bloated, fat and horrible and I don't think I've lost anything but I've still got to keep going.

Well to use the last of my 16 points up I had a ww beef lasagne, 2 slices of bread and butter and a ww toffee and vanilla swirl and I've still got 2 points to use. Took the dog out before instead of just walking I'd tried running to a lamp post then walking to the next then running to the next etc it weren't to bad just need to invest in a sports bra lol

Last edited:
Keep up the good work u are doing well :). Here to follow xox

Day 4 and back to work so up at 3.20am :(

Breakfast/dinner was 14 points
Tuna wrap 7 points
Ww crisps 2 points
Ww toffee bar 2 points
Ww morning bar 2 points
Pear 0 points
Cherry tomatoes 0 points
Ww strawberry yogurt 1 points
Satsuma 0 point

Tea I made my own pasta sauce and had it with pasta which was 9 points.

I still have 7 points left so think I will use them up with 2 slices of bread and butter.

Day 5 what a hectic day running around after my daughter up at 3.20am for work finished at 2pm home bath then out again as daughter had 4 a side school football tournament finished at 5 home daughter quick change of kits then out at 6 to get her to football training (sat at training now) then home and bed at 10 ready for a 3.20am up in morning for work.

I took my usual pack up for work which is 14 points.
Tea I quickly grabbed a ww lasagne 7 points and had a banana and pear.
I have 9 points left so when I get home I'm going to have a couple of bread and butter 5 points and a ww chocolate brownies 4 points.

Day 6 a quieter day today at work so usual pack up 12 points
Tea turkey steaks with carrots,broccoli, cauliflower and potatoes 5 points
To use the last 13 points up I had a couple slices of bread and butter, cereal bar and snack a jacks.

Back