7 Stone down - 3 to go

melarnz

Silver Member
I am starting a new diary for a fresh beginning.

I have lost just over 7 stone on LL, but after a lot of soul searching and weighing up the pros and cons, I have decided to lose the last 3 stone on WW.

This way I can learn to eat proper food at proper portion sizes.

I will take advantage of the cook books, and cook mainly from scratch. I dont want to stock up on treats, I want to learn how to treat myself in other ways.

I will then spend all the money I am saving on good food and new clothes lol.

So, I have my 1st group on Wednesday, (which seems miles away now, i just want it to be here) and am really looking forward to it.

Any tips, hints, recipes and support of encouragement will all be very much appreciated!! xxxx

Welcome over to the dark side *coughs* the land of the weight watchers
and many many congratulations on your weight loss your picture of your weightloss is amazing
and wish you continued success on the Ww plan

I had my 1st group last night. I had my shopping delivered before the meeting so no excuses!! I am fulled planned and equipped for my 1st week of tracking.

I'm actually looking forward to it!!

Hi there and welcome to WW!
Congrats on your weight loss so far what an amazing achievement :)
Your pics are fab and it's seeing the before and after pics that really spurs yourself and others on.
How are you finding WW so far?
Best of luck on the rest of your weight loss journey.

Stacey x

Last edited:
Hi Stacey

Im enjoying the new food!! I made a point of cooking some really yummy reciepes this week. Once im in full swing, i will look at more simple lunches and dinners but at the moment am following the cookbooks.

I had a cooked breakfast this morning which was nice, and my sister is also loving it as i keep texting her telling her i have spare food, so she is loving not having to cook lol.

im not expecting a great weight loss this week (i may even put on) as i have gone from packs to food, but this journey for me is about learning new habits just as much (if not more) than losing weight.

I am loving the favourite food thread, there are soooo many ideas. I think i am going to get a pen and paper and write them all down to pick them off my shopping list!

how have you been doing?

Mel

Back