7 Stone down - 4ish to Go!!!

Jane1803

Trying hard to get there!
Having "messed" about for the last few (probably 6) months I really need to focus on the final flab attack now. I won't say losing the first 7 stone was easy, of course it wasn't but it wasn't that difficult. I am fast approaching my 50th birthday which was when I wanted to be at target so the negative part of me says I have failed which is stupid I know. How can i have lost 7 stone and still think I have failed?

I have everything going right for me at this point in my life so why I cannot get back on track is a mystery! There must be some hidden reason for me stopping myself but I WILL get there in the end!!!

Here goes with Day 2 of being back on plan!!!

Breakfast
Mugshot (I know - weird or what.....)
Strawberries

Snack
Apple
Banana

Lunch
Ryvitas
Dairlea Triangles
SW Veggie Soup
Melon and Grapes mixed up.

Dinner
SW Chicken & Veg Curry
Huge Jacket Spud
Sweetcorn

Going out for a drink with friends later but I will stick to good old Diet Coke.

I will be able to use some syns on a cheeky little hot chocolate later if I get the urge!

Thank you for indulging me! x

Hiya :)

Just had a little read at your opening Diary and wanted to Say Well Done on your Great Weight Loss..thats Amazing! :D

I'm sure you will get yourself back into the swing of things, you certainly have the power to do it after achieving such a Huge weight loss already ;)

Will be reading your Diary with interest over the coming weeks..may pick up your tricks to Success :D

Thank you for dropping by lizbif!You have had some good losses so you are well on track I am sure!
Celebrate every little victory, no matter how small they seem! One way I measured progress was by being able to move my car seat forward to get nearer the steering wheel! x

Well I am back again!!! Had a bit of an interrupted week but managed to stay "roughly" on plan and so had a staggering (for me at least) 3.5 pound loss :) which made me happy!!!

Breakfast
Banana & Black coffee

Snack
Apple
Banana

Lunch
Cheesey Mugshot 2.5 Syns
Grapes
Apple

Dinner
Pork Loin Steak
Huge Jacket Spud
Carrots
Cauliflower
Gravy & Apple sauce 2.5 syns

Going out for a drink with friends later but I will stick to good old Diet Coke.

I am trying to have an excellent week this week as I may be completely off the wall next week when I hit 50 :)

Update: Whilst out I had an Archers & Lemonade, non-diet :-(
Not proud of myself as it was emotionally driven but was lovely all the same. On the plus side the 3 malteaster bunnies the OH brought me are still in tact x

Last edited:
Friday 9th March

Breakfast
Banana & Black Coffee

Lunch
Grapes
Mugshot

Dinner
Chicken Breast
Salad
Jacket Potato
Roll HeB
Peas
Salad Dressing 3 syns
Glass of Red 5 syns
Milk in coffee HeA

All in all a good day :)

Last edited:
Sunday 11th March

Not such a good day today I am sorry to say. I had to go over to my Dad's flat to clear out the last of his stuff as the flat has finally sold after being on the market for 16 months. It brought everything back to me and I have spent most of the day crying and feeling ****. I really thought I was over it all but obviously I am not. How I have managed not to flip completely and head for the chocolate I don't know but I have had 2 sugary teas instead to keep me going and replace the fluid lost through me crying.

Breakfast
Coffee

Lunch
Jacket Potato
Carrots
Coleslaw 5 syns

2 Teas 1 syn

Dinner

3 egg Fritatta
Onions, mushrooms, potato, peas, sweetcorn and Cheese HeA

I can't think of a HeB I want yet and I know I haven't eaten enough superfree either but I am not going to push it or beat myself up today as I am too low already instead i will hobble through today and get back on track properly tomorrow x

Back