7 stone gone for good

Well done that man!!!
thats a remarkable achievement

wow well done,,how do you keep motivated?? do you ever break it and have a ay where you dont point??

Well done that man!!!
thats a remarkable achievement

cheers mate

wow well done,,how do you keep motivated?? do you ever break it and have a ay where you dont point??

i know this sounds boring but just keep remembering where i started at and looking at old pictures thats enough to keep me going , as for points i always point everyday but still go to the chippy and stuff , theres days i have gone over but just take them off the next day sorry im sound like a boring self help book lol :eek:

well done huge congratulations phil what an amazing achivement! n wonder ur happy! x

aw phil!!! well done u, u must be absolutely extatic with your achievements and dedication and hard work!!! so pleased for u hunnie, u r such an inspiration!!! xx

Well done that's amazing, i bet you feel like a new man!

well done huge congratulations phil what an amazing achivement! n wonder ur happy! x

Well done!!

aw phil!!! well done u, u must be absolutely extatic with your achievements and dedication and hard work!!! so pleased for u hunnie, u r such an inspiration!!! xx

thank you all yeah feel great looking forward to getting to goal now then maintaining :D:D:D:D:D:D

That's brillant congratulations i hope you are very proud of yourself !!!!:D

Back