7 stone lost pic

melarnz

Silver Member
Hi - I have finally put up my 7 stone lost picture.

It was my hubbys 30th birthay and even though we have been together years, it was the 1st time I had met his extended family. So I was very nervous about meeting them and paranoid no one was going to turn up, and I had nothing to wear! So my LLC lent me thee most beautiful dress. The pic doesn't do it justice and it was designer. So I would like to say thanks to her for lending it to me and making one thing less to worry about on the night!!!

Very pretty indeed!!!!!!Well, also before loosing, but oh wow, look at you now!!!! :) xx

Great stuff Melz! That dress is so fab on you!!

i want to see! how do i see? x

oh, i think you need to have 50 posts to be able to look at profile albums. Not too sure :) x

oh what! thats so sh*t lol.
hmm yeh it doesnt let me look at anyones profiles and dont know how to change or get onto mine...must be it..oh well better get posting! x

Rider, use the games threads, they always help get your posts up.

Mel, you look amazing. Well done on your weight loss. I have one question for you: How did you manage to keep your boobs? Mine have all but gone. Please tell me!!

But congratulations, you have worked so hard for it, you deserve it girl x x

WOW you gorgeous thing you!!! mel you are looking totally amazing hun, you must be so proud of yourself!! I know I am damn proud of ya!

Jez
xx

Back