7 stone or more to lose?

Thank you honey!

My advice expect the least on your WI, and you will be happy when its more :D We should be loosing at least 1stone a month on LT :)

Irish Laura - I have added ya as a friend on minimins, no point giving ya the msn one as I never go on there, too many w****ers on it so have to delete them first but would love to buddy up ya and share our experience.

In fact im in the process of adding the rest of yas as well....lmao....please be my friend:worthy::cross:

i have about another 3.5stone or summat like that left to lose, I dont really post much cos i never no what to say and when i do have summat to say someone else has already said it lol. So i just nosy about and read what ppl say and congratulate them when they do well. Im quite a quiet person really.

Hahaha liven up!!

Repatition doesnt matter!!

If you read most threads where some one has asked a question pretty much everyone answer in the same :) lol

yeah so no need to post! :)

Haha thank you :)

Although surprised you could read that thread.. re read and it doesnt make sense with all my mistakes lol

Yeah Charlene, I would like you to join in more :D You are a real inspiration :D

No its not excuses. its just who i am. I like to read what ppl wrote, and if i have summat to say i will.

hi miss unknown just accepted yor friend request (I hope i've done it properly) im on facebook so anytime you want a chat give me a shout on most nights

thanks for the lovely comments early I try and support where I can wishh I could follow my own advice sometimes and maybe id be at target oh well keep drinking the shakes we'll all be there before we no it

lol its ok, i do get up tight and i AlWAYS take things the wrong way, Its my moodier side from my dad lol

well my answer to original post is yes. my very start weight was just under 22 stone and i aim to get down to about 14 so that would be 8 stone

although not all of it on LT lost about 3 stone before i started it and will be loosing my final 2 doing low fat etc

Hi
I am aiming to lose 5 stone, but i think if i went by the chemist and not to be over weight i should lose about 8 stone !! We will all stick together and do this!! However, i might not be a good diet LT partner as i have been very bad this weekend. I hve ate and plan to restart on Monday!! xx Will hopefully be around for a long time. Havent been on much last couple of days as my baby is sick! Only just got him to sleep, im exhausted!! xx Sorry to moanxx

well my answer to original post is yes. my very start weight was just under 22 stone and i aim to get down to about 14 so that would be 8 stone

although not all of it on LT lost about 3 stone before i started it and will be loosing my final 2 doing low fat etc

Gosh ya have done so well to get where ya are now though ya look absolutely amazing and had some huge weight losses. Well done, a great inspiration to many!! Gud luck with the refeed, i hope its working out for ya!!

Hi
I am aiming to lose 5 stone, but i think if i went by the chemist and not to be over weight i should lose about 8 stone !! We will all stick together and do this!! However, i might not be a good diet LT partner as i have been very bad this weekend. I hve ate and plan to restart on Monday!! xx Will hopefully be around for a long time. Havent been on much last couple of days as my baby is sick! Only just got him to sleep, im exhausted!! xx Sorry to moanxx

I have ate as well due to everything that is going on at the moment although for some reason I have lost weight so I have put it down to stress. Sorry about your baby being sick, I can understand its really hard for people who have kids and how yas get all the energy to do both is beyond me, no wonder ya are exhausted. Have a moan whenever ya want chick, thats what we are here for, in the good and the bad!!

I have ate as well due to everything that is going on at the moment although for some reason I have lost weight so I have put it down to stress. Sorry about your baby being sick, I can understand its really hard for people who have kids and how yas get all the energy to do both is beyond me, no wonder ya are exhausted. Have a moan whenever ya want chick, thats what we are here for, in the good and the bad!![/quote]

Thanks hon, it means a lot!! Will defo get my head back in it on Monday. I then have about 4 weeks to my hols and i am gonna be good and try and get on here everyday!!
xx

yea I am going to concentrate on it more after the wedding and then I am in it for the long haul!! Oh wow holiday? thats something to look forward to and defintely been able to relax is a must, good for ya its an incentive to work towards, being nosey but where are ya off to?

Back