7 stone or more to lose?

Off to Turkey, my hubby is from there!! I havent seen them for 18months and i have gone so fat since then!!
Your gonna look fab on your wedding, we can support each other through this honey!! I will hopefully be around then!
xx

Oh I love turkey, its one of island hopping that we are doing on honeymoon in july (decided to go on honeymoon then as I may be able to fit in a swimsuit or bikini) Yea defintely we can support each other chick, hope ya have a nice time on hols!!

Hey there, well I've got 8 stone to lose too :(, its going to take lots of hard work and dedication but hopefully if I continue coming on here like I have, I'll stick with it.
Hoping to make new friends on here too :) but don't really know where to start lol!

Hi

When I started I had just under 6 stone to loose and now down to just under 1 stone to go. Although I dont post very often because I am hopeless at it I still read the posts every day and they inspire me to keep on going. :)

Last edited:
Hey there, well I've got 8 stone to lose too :(, its going to take lots of hard work and dedication but hopefully if I continue coming on here like I have, I'll stick with it.
Hoping to make new friends on here too :) but don't really know where to start lol!

Hey abbie, If ya need a buddy I would gladly be around for ya as we have both got the same amount to lose. Although the next three weeks I wont be on much due to my wedding being around the corner but I defintely will be starting back on straightaway.
Hi

When I started I had just under 6 stone to loose and now down to just under 1 stone to go. Although I dont post very often because I am hopeless at it I still read the posts every day and they inspire me to keep on going. :)

well done ya for doing it on yur own and for losing the five stone, gud for ya!!

Miss unknown, bit late in the reply sorry. I've been off lt for the last week now. But I am back as of today. I have already lost 6.5 stone ish but still have abit to go. If any of you need any support i'm up for it....and at the moment I really need everyones help to get to target. I need to do it this way as I only have 1 month till my wedding and my dress does not fit me yet (should've waited till i'd lost the weight before buying it lol)

So far day one has been ok, but I need to change my mind round and think that I want to be doing it, as at the mo I really dont.

Miss unknown, bit late in the reply sorry. I've been off lt for the last week now. But I am back as of today. I have already lost 6.5 stone ish but still have abit to go. If any of you need any support i'm up for it....and at the moment I really need everyones help to get to target. I need to do it this way as I only have 1 month till my wedding and my dress does not fit me yet (should've waited till i'd lost the weight before buying it lol)

So far day one has been ok, but I need to change my mind round and think that I want to be doing it, as at the mo I really dont.

hi cherry wow 6.5st fantastic keep imagining youself on your special day standing by your special man looking beautiful

you can do this 1 day at a time i know its hard just think of your goal

all the best I'll keep a look out for you stats and pm you weekly daily if need be to boost you on

Fraggle thank you hun, you're a star :D

well done ya for losing 6.5 stone, fab news! It is obviously working very well however I can see where ya are coming from when ya say that some days ya dont want to be doing it as i am exactly the same although I have so many things going on at the moment which makes it more harder I guess. I am back on it for full intentions of being good and giving it my best shot on on the 23rd March so will defintely be looking up to yourself and Sharon for some well needed advice. Yas will be bored with me by the time that I have finished....lol. Well done on getting over with the first day and hope the rest of the week runs smoothly although it is very hard to get back onto it the second time around. Gud luck

Back