7 Stone to Lose.. Aim to do this for June 2011

and YES I mean it this time! Something inside of me seems to have shifted me into a good state of mind for long term dieting and I believe it will happen this time. No I know it will lol. I love the idea of a group for those who have alot to lose and will be great to get to know all of you and get some inspiration and hopefully one day give something back!!

Started diet (calorie control) 2 weeks ago and have so far lost 6ibs... im reasonably happy with this but due to a couple of meals out (bdays etc) last two weekends sort of cheated a few times. Happily even though such a short loss so far im already feeling better in myself.

Look forward to reading through the threads in this group.

Amanda x

Hi Amanda, your doing great so far well done. I have got around 8 stone to loose so going to be on here for a long time lol. x

I think softly softly is a great way to do it. We didn't gain it overnight and we won't lose it overnight - dammit! I just think taking time means I will build in better habits etc.. and therefore I have more chance of maintaining it when i eventually get there. For the first time I haven't set an 'end date' or even a target weight. Just want to quietly drop a few lbs that over time will mount up and I will feel better.
Good for you, giving yourself a year means you will be able to lose weight and get used to eating differently most of the time. You can still have treats and days off, so long as the main part of the time you are eating healthily.

Good luck and well done on the excellent start you have already made.

Hi Amanda, well done on the weight loss so far! 6lb in 2 weeks is brilliant. We're on a similar journey so I wish you all the best & hopefully we'll reach the finishing line together xxx

Back