7 stone to lose!

Lorrs

Hello I'm new to the boards, I've had a look around and I think this is the best place to start.

I'm Lorrs, I've got around 7 stone to lose, I'm turning 28 this coming week and I'd like to be my ideal weight by the time I'm 30. My goal is to look better in my 30's than I ever did in my 20's!

I plan on doing it by calorie counting and exercising. At the moment I'm going to aim for up to 1600 calories per day and eventually look to reduce that to around 1400. Exercise is going to be a DVD, swimming, walking and using an exercise bike. I'm lucky that I have a supportive boyfriend who will come walking and swimming with me :)

So I'm starting tomorrow, I'd love to hear from anyone who can share tips or maybe if someone with a similar amount of weight to lose would like to buddy up. I've dieted before and probably know everything I need to know about how to do it, it's the staying motivated part that I find difficult. I hope posting here I'll get some support from folks in the same boat and that might help me carry on.

I'll post my weigh ins tomorrow morning, that's gonna be scary!

Thanks for the welcome folks :)

I weighed in today - 16 stone and 9lbs - eek! Got a long way to go but got to start somewhere I suppose.

Back