7 stones gone!

If I buy something ahead of time - like that bracelet - which I have had for three weeks - I don't wear it until I have passed the weight marker it was meant for.

The white gold & diamond butterfly ring on that slideshow is meant for my goal - it needs sizing as it is too small - but am going to wait until nearer the time to have that done.

So do go out and buy yourself something to keep you going to the 1 stone loss - but don't wear it until you have achieved it!

That's it. My excuse if anyone asks. "Someone on the internet told me I could".

But it's a good idea!

The bracelet is beautiful, and I am gobsmacked after looking at your slideshow - you look incredible.

You truly are an inspiration to me as you had around the same amount of weight to lose as I did (but I am a 7 weeks or so behind you) I really hope can do as well as you.

Well done, that's a fantastic achievement :D

The bracelet is beautiful, and I am gobsmacked after looking at your slideshow - you look incredible.

You truly are an inspiration to me as you had around the same amount of weight to lose as I did (but I am a 7 weeks or so behind you) I really hope can do as well as you.

I sometimes give myself a shock when I look in the mirror!

You will do brilliantly from your current achievements!

Hi STBG,

Just wanted to add my congratulations to all the others.

You have had an incredible and successful journey and have been truly inspirational to us all.

Well done and all the best for the final pounds.

WOWEE you're doing amazingly hun and looking spectacular!!!!

Well done! An excellent example to us all x x x

:) Well done, your slide show is very inspirational.

Am going to have a sort through my clothes AGAIN today!

The charity shop has done really well out of me so far.

Some I will sell on ebay but a lot go to the British Heart Foundation. At least the money will help them with funding research

Back