7 weeks in and Im having a problem

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Kelliebobz, 9 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Kelliebobz

Kelliebobz Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet, Sole Source
    Hi, Im just into my 7th week now and I seem to be having a problem with getting these drinks down, everytime I think of making one or I can smell it, its making me gip really bad and putting me off, has anyone else had this trouble? I just dont know what to do.
    Generally I am a fussy eater but I have not had a problem with these drink until now, Any advice?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fuffa

Fuffa Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi kellie. Sorry to hear you're at that point where you can't stand the food anymore. Are you trying other flavours? Bars? Tetras? Have you made the muffins etc? Hot water in the chocolate shakes to make hot chocolate?

4. TriciaM

TriciaM Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I was the same with the porridge; I can't bear some of the soups and yesterday tried the choc orange which I found vile.

I think you just need to find what you like and limit yourself to that; for me it's the veg soup and choc and choc mint

Tricia

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.